Options

Comments

• Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I got friend zoned by this ? ...right after she met a dude got preg n dufe bounced...I wrote her n said damn that must suck huh? (Being a single mom)

Should a just let me ? ! Enjoy ya ? life

cause you would of married her after she got preg and raised the kid together as a family saving her from her ? life.... she ? up ? the dude that just wanted to ? instead of ? the dude that just wanted to ?

Well sex is part of it(why lie)...but I would a dated her...

Her getn ? >>>> ? welfare life single mom

you and her ? /maybe dated would've been the event that sent her life in a better direction?

If I told u...u can smash n date a broad or have kids with a useless hoe that's gona get u for child support? Who u picking

4796874.jpg

what if I told you the broad you smashing and dating could get pregnant...

then get you for child support...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are game players who don't like games being played on them. Meditate on this one.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    currently being freindzoned now by this sexy portuguese girl at work.

Aghhh its frustrating me so much i just wanna kick her in the kneepit

i am in the friendzone with quit a lot of females tho, but that is after they've let me ? and its exactly where i wanna be

just in case you were wondering (i know y'all were worried for a brother)my membership from the friendzone got revoked....beat the breaks off that portuguese ? ... now i can settle back into the friendzone
    11348b5b40df0590e4be8845fc47e496.jpg

Congratz bro @bdbdbd
    Now head over to the scumbag thread to share your triumphant story.....and pics.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

i am in the friendzone with quit a lot of females tho, but that is after they've let me ? and its exactly where i wanna be

just in case you were wondering (i know y'all were worried for a brother)my membership from the friendzone got revoked....beat the breaks off that portuguese ? ... now i can settle back into the friendzone

Congratz bro @bdbdbd
    Now head over to the scumbag thread to share your triumphant story.....and pics.

appreciate it brother...nah was no scumbaggedry involved in this story, just flipped the script on her, made out like say i wasnt interested in her, and what do you know, she came running... females can be so confusing yet so simple sometimes
  • bdbdbd
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Women are game players who don't like games being played on them. Meditate on this one.

Iuno fam I disagree, I feel that men always have the power especially after you smash, it's more so about how you finesse it and finesse a woman's mind tho. Some chicks out for more some for less. Some chicks gonna play that game hoping to one day get wifed cuz no woman wants to be known as a "hoe" per se. In the open a woman wants to maintain her reputation just in case "Mr.Right and Stable" happens to come along.

Most ? can't see past their own noses tho cuz the fear of rejection or the simple idea that they not ? number #1 is too much to bear SMMFH. Play your position and keep it moving, she's not doing you any favours anyways. She not losing sleep, she not putting money in your pocket or anything, so why ? ? themselves over broads is foreign language to me SMMFH.

POWER!!!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Being in the Friend Zone is a bad thing for a guy. I've seen it happen to multiple good dudes, and all it shows is that women have poor judgement when picking guys. Usually the dude that got friendzoned ended up laughing at the broad when she got dawged out by the madden king she was ? with.

Yea this was hard to read. Lol That '? You can do so much beyter than him' ? is for lames. Lets let the woman decide whats a 'good guy' for her, shall we.

Maybe she doesnt want a 'good guy'. Maybe she just wants her back blown out and doesn't see that capability in you lls Makin statements like u just did tho smh Sucker ? bro. ? get put in the friends zone for a reason.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like someone else has mentioned it helps to have options.

Women are fickle what they think they want isn't what they want, men hold all the power as it relates to a relationship but women hold all the power as it relates to giving up those draws.

The less you want them and the more they think other women want you; the more they want you.

At the end of the day l, there will always be one willing to give you some attention so don't allow yourself to be some woman's ? investing your time and attention into someone who isn't that into you.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

gotta cut her off. she's gettign what she wants from you (male attention) and you aren't getting what you want from her (dem cheeks)
    right now you are a credit card company that's given some random ? an unsecured line of credit with no limits, hoping one day she might pay you off.
    You settin yourself up for the L.
    1) she didn't ask for that credit you are giving it for free, no interest.
    2) you always go into a relationship with the intentions understood. ? I'm bout this ? . If you aint givin up dem cheeks we aint got ? to rap about
    3) Being her sounding board for all the aint ? ? she puttin up with, but still diggin out them guts has got to be some demoralizing ? .

Congratz bro @bdbdbd

appreciate it brother...nah was no scumbaggedry involved in this story, just flipped the script on her, made out like say i wasnt interested in her, and what do you know, she came running... females can be so confusing yet so simple sometimes

But bruh, you lowkey followed his guidelines! LoL
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Im not consistently nice enough to get put in the friend zone..

I get put in the dat ? zone..

As in, id ? wit that dat ? .... but

Thats why when female acquaintances come across me, after talking for a minute i hear..oh, i see you aint change..

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congratulations breh. I can only tell you what works for me.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Brothers, a good thing to keep in mind when first making advances with any one woman of your interest: there are MULTITUDES of women. all OVER this lush green planet. It's so many women bruh it's ridiculous!

How is it that you have time to deal with a ? ass friend zone in the first damn place? Break the chick down, let it be known what are trying to do whether it's be the one she seeing or whatever, and if you a good dude but yet she decide she still wanna play the field, offering you some meaningless ass "friendship" then it's time to bounce dawg...on to the next. We trying to build. Society only teaching y'all how to be hoes it's not teaching you how to be a great husband or wife with a family. The clock is ticking.

you come across a woman in which y'all both mutually share a proven interest in each other (keyword "proven"), then I personally don't recommend trying to talk with multiple other women to on the side. Not that anything is wrong with it but it's just going to cause problems, mess up the momentum with the one you really want. Making this sacrifice will show you not to trying to be played with. Don't go back to talking to other woman unless it's clear that she don't wanna go where you trying to take it.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Im stuck in the friendzone rite now by this lightskin chick . I been knowing her fo 5 years. Still hav hope that we will get together . I had to cut her off rite now cuz its was ? me off watchin her gettin played by these waste ?

Was she coming to you complaining about these ?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im stuck in the friendzone rite now by this lightskin chick . I been knowing her fo 5 years. Still hav hope that we will get together . I had to cut her off rite now cuz its was ? me off watchin her gettin played by these waste ?

1. any woman who is getting played is an idiot brah. The ? might be a dog but Its the womans fault for staying. Do not feel sorry for her.

2. The very fact that she's staying with a cheating ? and is taking your kindness and compassion for granted speaks volumes about her thought processes and potentially her character. Ask yourself, do you REALLY want a relationship with someone who lacks the common sense or will power to stay in a toxic relationship(s)? I know I sure don't.

3. Speaking as someone who still carries a torch for an old flame who broke it off to go back to her terrible relationship? you have to put distance between you and her and stand by it everyday. Because old feelings will lure you back into a situation where you are gaining nothing but wanting everything. This means no FB ? , no instagram, no snapchat, no random texts just straight up radio silence. You gotta put the ball into her court if she wants you in her life.

Im not saying never be friends. But if you establish a friendship it has to be one of mutual respect and platonic feelings. As long as you feel for her and/or as long as she knows she can use you/vent to you because you like her (and trust me, they usually know), then its not a fruitful friendship.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. any woman who is getting played is an idiot brah. The ? might be a dog but Its the womans fault for staying. Do not feel sorry for her.

2. The very fact that she's staying with a cheating ? and is taking your kindness and compassion for granted speaks volumes about her thought processes and potentially her character. Ask yourself, do you REALLY want a relationship with someone who lacks the common sense or will power to stay in a toxic relationship(s)? I know I sure don't.

3. Speaking as someone who still carries a torch for an old flame who broke it off to go back to her terrible relationship? you have to put distance between you and her and stand by it everyday. Because old feelings will lure you back into a situation where you are gaining nothing but wanting everything. This means no FB ? , no instagram, no snapchat, no random texts just straight up radio silence. You gotta put the ball into her court if she wants you in her life.

Im not saying never be friends. But if you establish a friendship it has to be one of mutual respect and platonic feelings. As long as you feel for her and/or as long as she knows she can use you/vent to you because you like her (and trust me, they usually know), then its not a fruitful friendship.

Bruh, you sitting on the bench complaining about the game. You wanna get off that bench? Show and prove with no ? given. Your game eventually gonna be recognized. You are what you attract dawg nh. Life's too short for this type ? .
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ my bad I meant that for the friendzoned cat you quoted.
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    If a ? friendzone me I just ? her friends

She gon help me ? her friends
  • bdbdbd
    edited October 2015
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

gotta cut her off. she's gettign what she wants from you (male attention) and you aren't getting what you want from her (dem cheeks)
    right now you are a credit card company that's given some random ? an unsecured line of credit with no limits, hoping one day she might pay you off.
    You settin yourself up for the L.
    1) she didn't ask for that credit you are giving it for free, no interest.
    2) you always go into a relationship with the intentions understood. ? I'm bout this ? . If you aint givin up dem cheeks we aint got ? to rap about
    3) Being her sounding board for all the aint ? ? she puttin up with, but still diggin out them guts has got to be some demoralizing ? .

Congratz bro @bdbdbd

But bruh, you lowkey followed his guidelines! LoL

lol pure coincidence homie...
    Congratulations breh. I can only tell you what works for me.

i was just fooling G, i feel what you were saying, a lot of strength in your words that those "? on a pedestal" ninjas could learn from
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was she coming to you complaining about these ?

Sometimes but she knew I had liked her so she avoided tellin her ? . Only time she really told me is when the ? cheated on her and how she was done wit the ? . She ended up forgivin him but the relationship aint last long. I tried 2 make a move on it but got turned down. As for our relationship rite now I kinda doin my own thin not in talks wit her as much as before. She hasnt msg me nor called me at all to see if im good so that shows me what kind of person she was . Changin my number soon
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

Hey at least ur confident, but man ? be so damn delusional

And the end of your post is pure funboy rhetoric. See my previous post. This is not the novies. In the end, in real life, Jennie does does not get with Forest. Lls Jennie is a ? and does not want a good man. Stop being a GUMP (the origin of the slang, double entendre)
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? seems funny but ? hard to deal wit .