Tourist captures rare sighting of a Jaguar diving into a murky river and wrestling a caiman

Options
2»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    pound for pound Jags are the strongest cats..
    adept at swimming and climbing.. and have the strongest bite force out of the big cats..

and nah.. that wasnt by chance..
    thats what they do..
    them ? is real..

Man, I saw some ? on Netflix where it was like an all out war between animals in some area of Africa. There was a drought and food was getting scarce and everything was on their last leg and just said "? it!"

Hyenas murking lion cubs and stealing food, lions ? up hyenas, leopards tryna drag their kills up trees surrounded by lions and hyenas, cheetahs expending all their energy on kills only to have it stolen because they're exhausted, animals dropping dead from dehydration and exhaustion.

? was crazy and awesome. But for the life of me, I can't remember the title. This flick just reminded me of it.

Seen something like this on National Geographic
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeh fam..
    figure that ? out.. i wanna see that ? ..

them hyenas and lions are mortal ? enemies tho.. they go at it.. they gives no ? .. straight on sight blood and crip ? ! lol

get caught slippin if u want to..

I seen a video of a male lion run up on hyena and snap her back with pure power in like 3 seconds.

? was godly.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    yeh fam..
    figure that ? out.. i wanna see that ? ..

them hyenas and lions are mortal ? enemies tho.. they go at it.. they gives no ? .. straight on sight blood and crip ? ! lol

get caught slippin if u want to..

I seen a video of a male lion run up on hyena and snap her back with pure power in like 3 seconds.

? was godly.

yehp.. his name was "bringer of fire" or some ? ..
    ? didnt ? around and the hyenas knew they'd ? wit the lionesses and be outnumberin them..

he roll up and them muthafuckas disperse..
    and that one time he got get ass.. the matriarch!
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Yo were people applauding at the end?

I said the same thing!!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    pound for pound Jags are the strongest cats..
    adept at swimming and climbing.. and have the strongest bite force out of the big cats..

and nah.. that wasnt by chance..
    thats what they do..
    them ? is real..

Man, I saw some ? on Netflix where it was like an all out war between animals in some area of Africa. There was a drought and food was getting scarce and everything was on their last leg and just said "? it!"

Hyenas murking lion cubs and stealing food, lions ? up hyenas, leopards tryna drag their kills up trees surrounded by lions and hyenas, cheetahs expending all their energy on kills only to have it stolen because they're exhausted, animals dropping dead from dehydration and exhaustion.

? was crazy and awesome. But for the life of me, I can't remember the title. This flick just reminded me of it.

I know exactly what you're talking about, but can't remember the name of it either.

It comes on NatGeo wild every once in a while.

If you also saw a female lion and hyena sharing a meal, it's the same one I'm thinking of.

? was so bad they called a truce to keep other animals from getting in on their ? .

I think after awhile, the lion left because too many hyenas showed up a few minutes later.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even in your own natural habitat.....sleep will get you killed and the ? up part is that for the Jaguar, that ? was just business as usual and nothing personal...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    10/10

This a bad ? ? jumped in no ? given and came out with a prey his own size
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Given how ? terrible the football team is, I never knew Jags were that badass.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was super dope.

i recently got a cat as pet (i used to hate cats with a passion), now all i do is study this lil ? , felines are super interesting....ill just be staring at dude wondering why the hell he has been looking at the wall for 10 minutes without moving