Street Fighter V dropping exclusively on PS4 & PC

Options

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so word on the street is this broad is def related to sean from 3rd strike... man ? capcom. ? forbid they have a black woman that actually looks black. elena looks like a blackfaced CaC.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    so word on the street is this broad is def related to sean from 3rd strike... man ? capcom. ? forbid they have a black woman that actually looks black. elena looks like a blackfaced CaC.

She's not necessarily related to Sean. She just trains in his family's style of BJJ. Think Gracie BJJ and how they have tons of disciples that aren't in the family.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess they went for the Kylie Jenner angle with them cornrows on that Laura chick.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Guess they went for the Kylie Jenner angle with them cornrows on that Laura chick.

Chicks in Latin America have been doing that for years. You must have forgotten mixed Brazil is.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I watched Professor Gates 'Black in Latin America' documentary, he say they believe in white beauty standards over there and don't like and try to hide Afro-Latinos like NeNe black ass, cornrows ain't had ? to do with white beauty standards in Brazil.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

Seems like she's Sean's sister, so I guess you were right.
    I watched Professor Gates 'Black in Latin America' documentary, he say they believe in white beauty standards over there and don't like and try to hide Afro-Latinos like NeNe black ass, cornrows ain't had ? to do with white beauty standards in Brazil.

I watched that too. It was a good show, and yeah they elevate whiteness when it comes to standards of beauty, but that doesn't mean that Afro-Brazilians don't have their own styles and such. lol The point is, the hair style is historically black and latino so it doesn't make sense for you to say they are going the Kylie Jenner route.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So, im betting she's friends with Dan and blanka, just off the strenght of her style.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    new york stage revealed

08_newyorkbanner.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2015
    Options

if you play in beta test 2 you get SF4 Halloween costumes for free !

Street Fighter 5 closed beta test 2 will feature Necalli, Rashid, Karin, Mika, Vega and Ken - Halloween costumes for Ultra Street Fighter 4 also shown

07_horror.jpg

The second beta test for Street Fighter 5 has been announced, and will be taking place between October 22nd and October 25th in Japan. Whether this is the same for other regions is currently unclear, but what is clear is that this next beta test will include 6 characters - Series newcomers Necalli and Rashid, alongeside veterans Karin, R. Mika, Vega and Ken.

Not only that, but as had been previously mentioned by Capcom, this beta round isn't restricted to Playstation 4, but will also be available on PC via Steam.

As an added bonus, players who partake in this second wave of beta tests on Playstation 4 will receive the next batch of Ultra Street Fighter 4 alternate costumes free of charge. This is a Halloween-themed horror costume pack, and we've received pictures of a bunch of characters which you can find below.

Kh70Pzj.jpg?1

• Bcotton5
    Options
    Socal Regionals this weekend biggest tournament in a long time

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/oct/09/socal-regionals-2015-live-stream-ft-momochi-mago-bonchan-kazunoko-xiao-hai-snake-eyez-pr-balrog-dieminion-nuckledu-k-brad-and-more/#comments

This weekend's main event is SoCal Regionals 2015, which is not only a premier Capcom Pro Tour event, but also features high-level tournaments in a bunch of different games, and is taking place in Ontario, California.

The games featured at the event include Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Melee, King of Fighters 13, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend, Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late, Guilty Gear Accent Core +R, Killer Instinct, Skullgirls: 2nd Encore, Persona 4: Arena Ultimax and Dengeki Bunko Fighting ? .

As for players attending the event, you can expect to see EG|Momochi, MCZ|Mago, RB|Bonchan, Kazunoko, Qanba|Xiao Hai, RB|Snake Eyez, EG|PR Balrog, YOMI|Dieminion, RZR|Fuudo, Liquid|NuckleDu, EG|K-Brad, PXP|A Foxy Grampa, YOMI|DJT, Qanba|Dakou, PG|Filipino Champ, Tempo|Westballz, KIT|Cloud805, WFX|801 Strider, BE|Takumi, YOMI|Slayer, BCW|Chris Tatarian, YOMI|MIT, YP|FilipinoMan, YOMI|Michaelangelo, BT|Clockw0rk, AS|Reynald, GGA|Dizzy, ON|Misterio, WFX|Shroomed, cR|WoundCowboy, LDA|Luis Cha, ApologyMan, CCG|Air, PaulB, Paradigm, Gutter Magic, Reiketsu, RZR|Perfect Legend, YBK|Jayce the Ace, BCW|Brenttiscool, Hsien Chang, 801 iPeru, F3|Alucard, BT|Viscant, Reno, DL|FourWude, MC|XSK Samurai, Julio, EG|ChocoBlanka, BIFU|Coach Steve, NME|Tyrant, Alex Myers, BJ Unchained, BOTB|Marq Teddy, YOMI|Joel, WL|Chris King, GG|Sherryjenix and many more.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks really dope. Looks like she has better ways to counter the projectile based fighters than previous grapplers too.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    got a extra beta code if a ? need one @KillaCham
    Still got this?
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2015
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    got a extra beta code if a ? need one @KillaCham
    Still got this?

I think I gave it to @Melanin_Enriched but if you pre-order on amazon they'll email you a code and you can cancel it right after since they dont charge you until they ship it
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Socal Regionals this weekend biggest tournament in a long time

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/oct/09/socal-regionals-2015-live-stream-ft-momochi-mago-bonchan-kazunoko-xiao-hai-snake-eyez-pr-balrog-dieminion-nuckledu-k-brad-and-more/#comments

This weekend's main event is SoCal Regionals 2015, which is not only a premier Capcom Pro Tour event, but also features high-level tournaments in a bunch of different games, and is taking place in Ontario, California.

The games featured at the event include Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Melee, King of Fighters 13, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend, Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late, Guilty Gear Accent Core +R, Killer Instinct, Skullgirls: 2nd Encore, Persona 4: Arena Ultimax and Dengeki Bunko Fighting ? .

As for players attending the event, you can expect to see EG|Momochi, MCZ|Mago, RB|Bonchan, Kazunoko, Qanba|Xiao Hai, RB|Snake Eyez, EG|PR Balrog, YOMI|Dieminion, RZR|Fuudo, Liquid|NuckleDu, EG|K-Brad, PXP|A Foxy Grampa, YOMI|DJT, Qanba|Dakou, PG|Filipino Champ, Tempo|Westballz, KIT|Cloud805, WFX|801 Strider, BE|Takumi, YOMI|Slayer, BCW|Chris Tatarian, YOMI|MIT, YP|FilipinoMan, YOMI|Michaelangelo, BT|Clockw0rk, AS|Reynald, GGA|Dizzy, ON|Misterio, WFX|Shroomed, cR|WoundCowboy, LDA|Luis Cha, ApologyMan, CCG|Air, PaulB, Paradigm, Gutter Magic, Reiketsu, RZR|Perfect Legend, YBK|Jayce the Ace, BCW|Brenttiscool, Hsien Chang, 801 iPeru, F3|Alucard, BT|Viscant, Reno, DL|FourWude, MC|XSK Samurai, Julio, EG|ChocoBlanka, BIFU|Coach Steve, NME|Tyrant, Alex Myers, BJ Unchained, BOTB|Marq Teddy, YOMI|Joel, WL|Chris King, GG|Sherryjenix and many more.

SF5 exhibition on now

www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    USF4 top 8 starting now

www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The internet is crazy. lol

PEfXvb8.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The internet is crazy. lol

PEfXvb8.gif

Oh, she's gonna be a victim of every fetish known and soon to be revealed from here on out in ? . And when I say victim, I literally mean victim.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Zangief ain't playing with knock off Kylie Jenner.
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options
    Still gutted this isn't coming on Xbox... I wonder what Sony chucked at Capcom, and I wonder if it was more than what they would have made on Xbox.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still gutted this isn't coming on Xbox... I wonder what Sony chucked at Capcom, and I wonder if it was more than what they would have made on Xbox.

sony = japanese
    capcom = japanese
    microsoft = usa

asians stick together?
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get a ps4 or up your pc
  • Bcotton5
    Options

this game wouldnt even be happening if it wasnt for Sony. Capcom been having financial problems for a while now and Sony stepped up and funded this game for them.

And yes the Japanese sticking together is a part of their culture
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    It's part of every culture...except that of African Americans.