Do you think dinosaurs ever actually existed?

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now animals have to pray to ? and believe In Jesus

Learn something new everyday.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So now animals have to pray to ? and believe In Jesus

Learn something new everyday.

I actually have a theory about how LGBT groups are the ones funding dinosaur exhibits at museums in order to attract children and have their souls taken over by the spirits of ? dinosaurs. But hey, what do I know?

Tinfoil-hat-008.jpg
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

I wonder how many absurd paths of misguided logic this thread will spiral into ...

Hilarious. Only one thing to do

popcorn-blank.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Apparently, they don't exist anymore because they got down with the doodoo

Dx9Ud.jpg

giphy.gif

The ? people come up with lol
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    bamnboy7 wrote: »

Have you ever found a dinosaur bone

Do you know what one looks like

? no, so how they know

you never been to a museum?

ol' field trips to the public park ass ?

How you know that's real dinosaur bones?

You dont
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? get pure ignorant with their conspiracy theories.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Are the posters who are entertaining the op also trolling or not?

Nope, some people can actually form their own opinions instead of believing everything they are told, I was watching a documentary about dino's on netflix last night, the ? was full of holes to a free thinking person, for example they was talking about how in the early 1900's they was in the African desert in search of finding a dinosaur, even tho the desert is thousands of miles long and technology was ? back then they still found one lol all they had was a team of diggers, and the heat was killer, but hey let's not question that, as long as the person giving you the info has a smart sounding name like 'paleontologist' who are we to question science? lol at people in here trying to make out like I am the stupid one, have you done any research outside of jurassic park and the ? discovery channel?
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    You are a world class idiot.

How about the fact 2 different dinosaurs was discovered by one man? and he made a profit no doubt, you still don't get it? at least I can admit I could be wrong, unlike most of you robots who have only one way of viewing the world, the way your mental masters have told you! ? it I'm out.
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I don't think they exist

Cmon, you think they just gon find all them bones put together perfectly like that

After thousands of years

They still here, ? didn't break down or nothing

How deep is they digging, ain't nobody paying to dig a hole that deep to find no ? dinosaur bones.

For what, what significant piece of information will the world get out of knowing what a t-rex is

There's a statue of rocky, in thousands of years ? might go down and a team might dig that ? up and think it's a real person

Thats how silly y'all sound, ? will say anything and you gon believe it

Cause you don't know no better

This sounds so ? dumb its ridiculous.Did you guys pass science class in high school ?

Have you ever found a dinosaur bone

Do you know what one looks like

? no, so how they know

You are such an idiot there are no further words

You the stupid on believing in dinosaurs

Do you believe in the tooth fairy too
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You are a world class idiot.

How about the fact 2 different dinosaurs was discovered by one man? and he made a profit no doubt, you still don't get it? at least I can admit I could be wrong, unlike most of you robots who have only one way of viewing the world, the way your mental masters have told you! ? it I'm out.

You too old for this, fam.

Paleontologist avg salary is $40-$60k. My dad made that working for the post office. Now without using Google, name one famous paleontologist.

I'll wait...

Ain't no fame or fortune in finding dinosaur bones. They do that ? strictly for the science.

Granted they usually find only fragments of bones and incomplete skeletons and fill in the rest using their best guess and imagination... But there's no logical reason to make any of this ? up in the way you think they do.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Shark-Whale
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to understand why paleontologists would perpetuate the dinosaur gimmick for the corporations who make millions from the concept. Or even just the paleontologists, why and how have they kept up this farce?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This thread will have quotables for weeks

“Cmon, you think they just gon find all them bones put together perfectly like that

After thousands of years"

Lol its actually millions bruh

“Where is that video of Jesus then?"

This ? wanna see Jesus receipts

He probably one of those people who think the earth is only 6000 years old
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hate reading and when they do, they pick up the worse one up.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Some of you people are so closed minded, I have a question, why do they teach us this ? as children? it's to drill it into our heads at an early age so we never question it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you people are so closed minded, I have a question, why do they teach us this ? as children? it's to drill it into our heads at an early age so we never question it.

You just need a drill to be taken to your head
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

You just need a drill to be taken to your head

Very funny, it makes me happy that your hurt and lash out with aggression, that means my words are reaching you, dummies always get mad when you pull the rug from under their feet, face facts son.