Do you think dinosaurs ever actually existed?

Options

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Some of you people are so closed minded, I have a question, why do they teach us this ? as children? it's to drill it into our heads at an early age so we never question it.

You just need a drill to be taken to your head

Very funny, it makes me happy that your hurt and lash out with aggression, that means my words are reaching you, dummies always get mad when you pull the rug from under their feet, face facts son.

You stated facts? I missed them.... Let's do a quick review

Your right I stated no facts, just my opinion, did they state facts about the dinosaurs?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They would ate all the animals on the ark
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is some flat earth type thinking
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    this is some flat earth type thinking

No this is some the dinosaurs is ? type of thinking, why are you all constantly comparing this to other ? ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you people are so closed minded, I have a question, why do they teach us this ? as children? it's to drill it into our heads at an early age so we never question it.

Very funny, it makes me happy that your hurt and lash out with aggression, that means my words are reaching you, dummies always get mad when you pull the rug from under their feet, face facts son.

Your right I stated no facts, just my opinion, did they state facts about the dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs existed is a scientific fact...you've stated no proof of the contrary
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

I cannot prove to you they never existed, just like you cannot prove to me they existed, we will have to disagree.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

I cannot prove to you they never existed, just like you cannot prove to me they existed, we will have to disagree.

Montana
    Mexico
    North Africa
    South Texas
    China

These are a few of the places where you can go and visit the sites where dinosaurs were dug up. Look at DNA. Birds share dinosaur dna, so they made up dna for no reason? They completely invented fossilized dinosaur eggs with dna in them? You know that's impossible right? I know for a fact, you know jack ? about science cause most likely, you're stupid. Do your research before you come to idiotic conclusions, you dumb ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to understand why paleontologists would perpetuate the dinosaur gimmick for the corporations who make millions from the concept. Or even just the paleontologists, why and how have they kept up this farce?

• Copper
    Options

Fossils are proof.
  • Copper
    Options
    So dinosaurs are a world wide global conspiracy perpetrated by the scientific community for over a hundred years networking thousands of books and false research, staging archeological sites and planting large bones and falsified carbon dating all to get us to believe giant lizards existed long before we got here?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I never ever ever claimed dinosaurs never existed. Their existence is irrefutable.

I will only disagree when people start to bring up the dead as a dodo bird idea of "evolution".

What a waste of breath that theory is. It's so tired and played that you hardly hear about it any more because "the missing link"........

lmao-hahaha.gif

......can't be found anywhere on planet earth.

Amen.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I never ever ever claimed dinosaurs never existed. Their existence is irrefutable.

I will only disagree when people start to bring up the dead as a dodo bird idea of "evolution".

What a waste of breath that theory is. It's so tired and played that you hardly hear about it any more because "the missing link"........

lmao-hahaha.gif

Amen.

Where's proof of the garden?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    bamnboy7 wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    I don't think they exist

Cmon, you think they just gon find all them bones put together perfectly like that

After thousands of years

They still here, ? didn't break down or nothing

How deep is they digging, ain't nobody paying to dig a hole that deep to find no ? dinosaur bones.

For what, what significant piece of information will the world get out of knowing what a t-rex is

There's a statue of rocky, in thousands of years ? might go down and a team might dig that ? up and think it's a real person

Thats how silly y'all sound, ? will say anything and you gon believe it

Cause you don't know no better

Please tell me you're trolling

Y'all believe anything

So Noah built a big ass boat too and rode out a worldwide flood

Y'all ? crazy

First, you're uneducated. The world wide instantaneous flood by science and most of the world IS accepted to have happened by FACT and evidence far more than opinion. THE BIBLE WAs right on the very analogy you use to try and dispel it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm

this happened, it debunks everything you believe in.
    Now YOU bamnboy Should now convert from atheism to deism according to how you think such a challenge to Christians should render our faith obsolete and baseless and not factual. Using how you rationalize Christians to be (if one thing doesn't hold true then all of it is a lie)now that you have been proven wrong you should convert according to that thought process you use as a basis to hold christians up to. Hypocrite

If 200 people all a different religion say the sky it parted and a voice spoke to them all, or only the first borns were killed of a mysterious illness predicted by a prophet, someone dead for 3 days came back to life and people of a different faith then all of a sudden knowing they'd be killed and tortured left that faith and said they saw it happen and couldn't be convinced otherwise and they were willing to die and convert religions and write on stones, tablets (when only like 3% of them could write) and be killed from government officials to peasants THEN I would not say they are full of ? . You might. If this happens on 50 different occasions in different parts of the world at different time periods all proclaiming the exact same cohesive story where these people didn't even speak similar languages or know each other than I'd say that's beyond coincidence.
    Especially when the people mentioned all wrote down their names (and direct descendants still exist today) and are found over a thousand years later to truly exist. Also the stories told also follow scientific findings and records going on around the world at that time (and then some things recorded are not found); but enough is found to see that the people talked about existed and the events recorded were witnessed by many and HISTORICAL FACT (on some events, some events are sketchy to if they happened or not according to historians). No other book *except the bible,torah and koran*in the history of mankind has lasted that long passing itself off as prophetic using real people to exist and kingdom's citing real things that happened and are accounted for all following one story being told about how man came to be and what would happen to mankind using people who's names we know lived over 4,000 years chronicled and documented.

Then without being a different collection of books or ? , this same book goes on time after time making predictions on certain kings and nations actions before they happened all the way up to America.

A great land whose symbol is an eagle will rise(spoken of in revelation,Isaiah and Jeremiah)..........(then later) a people will be held slaves in a foreign land for 400 years by a foreign people. This was written in GENESIS. Who do you think they were talking about??????????This is FACT that it was written well before black slaves in America. Genesis 15:13
    “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

No other race of people except for African Americans has been in slavery for 400 years by a foreign people.(The first black slave was brought to America in 1500's not the 1600's. 1502: Juan de Córdoba of Seville becomes the first merchant we can identify to send an African slave to the New World. Córdoba, like other merchants, is permitted by the Spanish authorities to send only one slave. Others send two or three. Then:
    November 1528: a slave called Esteban (or Estevanico) becomes the first African slave to step foot on what is now the United States of America. He was one of only four survivors of Pánfilo de Narváez's failed expedition to Florida. He and the other three took eight years to walk to the Spanish colony in Mexico. After their return in 1536, the group's leader, Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca, published an account of their journey through modern Texas and Mexico (1542). )

Finding an ancient lizard bone from something that obviously existed and saying this is the first ancestor of a bear in evolution transition/macroevolution is just ridiculous when u ask me to just believe u because,because,because,because millions of years is the reason and some guys over here said it and you have nooooooooo proof on that other than the bone that I'm not arguing exists, but just don't agree with that person saying this is not a lizard but a lizard turning into a bear.

I wasn't dumb enough to believe your dumb lie about "mychild" scenario and I ain't dumb enough to believe what you do. The dumb examples y'all come up with are insulting to intelligence to even answer sometime, so I'll let it be. Believe what you choose, but don't go assuming Christians believe stuff when you don't even know what a Christian that actually reads the bible believes. That's just ignorant.
    You obviously don't read or study any of the scripts, old arguments had from scholars Ravi Zaccharias or countless others so keep with your elementary stirs for argument for vanity sake; since that is your belief....vanity. Good luck with that. To your surprise just as many christians believe and accept science, scientists are also still majority in america christian when it comes to every field except for archaeozooologists
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    I don't think they exist

Cmon, you think they just gon find all them bones put together perfectly like that

After thousands of years

They still here, ? didn't break down or nothing

How deep is they digging, ain't nobody paying to dig a hole that deep to find no ? dinosaur bones.

For what, what significant piece of information will the world get out of knowing what a t-rex is

There's a statue of rocky, in thousands of years ? might go down and a team might dig that ? up and think it's a real person

Thats how silly y'all sound, ? will say anything and you gon believe it

Cause you don't know no better

Please tell me you're trolling

Y'all believe anything

So Noah built a big ass boat too and rode out a worldwide flood

Y'all ? crazy

First, you're uneducated. The world wide instantaneous flood by science and most of the world IS accepted to have happened by FACT and evidence far more than opinion. THE BIBLE WAs right on the very analogy you use to try and dispel it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm

this happened, it debunks everything you believe in.
    Now YOU bamnboy Should now convert from atheism to deism according to how you think such a challenge to Christians should render our faith obsolete and baseless and not factual. Using how you rationalize Christians to be (if one thing doesn't hold true then all of it is a lie)now that you have been proven wrong you should convert according to that thought process you use as a basis to hold christians up to. Hypocrite

If 200 people all a different religion say the sky it parted and a voice spoke to them all, or only the first borns were killed of a mysterious illness predicted by a prophet, someone dead for 3 days came back to life and people of a different faith then all of a sudden knowing they'd be killed and tortured left that faith and said they saw it happen and couldn't be convinced otherwise and they were willing to die and convert religions and write on stones, tablets (when only like 3% of them could write) and be killed from government officials to peasants THEN I would not say they are full of ? . You might. If this happens on 50 different occasions in different parts of the world at different time periods all proclaiming the exact same cohesive story where these people didn't even speak similar languages or know each other than I'd say that's beyond coincidence.
    Especially when the people mentioned all wrote down their names (and direct descendants still exist today) and are found over a thousand years later to truly exist. Also the stories told also follow scientific findings and records going on around the world at that time (and then some things recorded are not found); but enough is found to see that the people talked about existed and the events recorded were witnessed by many and HISTORICAL FACT (on some events, some events are sketchy to if they happened or not according to historians). No other book *except the bible,torah and koran*in the history of mankind has lasted that long passing itself off as prophetic using real people to exist and kingdom's citing real things that happened and are accounted for all following one story being told about how man came to be and what would happen to mankind using people who's names we know lived over 4,000 years chronicled and documented.

Then without being a different collection of books or ? , this same book goes on time after time making predictions on certain kings and nations actions before they happened all the way up to America.

A great land whose symbol is an eagle will rise(spoken of in revelation,Isaiah and Jeremiah)..........(then later) a people will be held slaves in a foreign land for 400 years by a foreign people. This was written in GENESIS. Who do you think they were talking about??????????This is FACT that it was written well before black slaves in America. Genesis 15:13
    “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

No other race of people except for African Americans has been in slavery for 400 years by a foreign people.(The first black slave was brought to America in 1500's not the 1600's. 1502: Juan de Córdoba of Seville becomes the first merchant we can identify to send an African slave to the New World. Córdoba, like other merchants, is permitted by the Spanish authorities to send only one slave. Others send two or three. Then:
    November 1528: a slave called Esteban (or Estevanico) becomes the first African slave to step foot on what is now the United States of America. He was one of only four survivors of Pánfilo de Narváez's failed expedition to Florida. He and the other three took eight years to walk to the Spanish colony in Mexico. After their return in 1536, the group's leader, Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca, published an account of their journey through modern Texas and Mexico (1542). )

Finding an ancient lizard bone from something that obviously existed and saying this is the first ancestor of a bear in evolution transition/macroevolution is just ridiculous when u ask me to just believe u because,because,because,because millions of years is the reason and some guys over here said it and you have nooooooooo proof on that other than the bone that I'm not arguing exists, but just don't agree with that person saying this is not a lizard but a lizard turning into a bear.

I wasn't dumb enough to believe your dumb lie about "mychild" scenario and I ain't dumb enough to believe what you do. The dumb examples y'all come up with are insulting to intelligence to even answer sometime, so I'll let it be. Believe what you choose, but don't go assuming Christians believe stuff when you don't even know what a Christian that actually reads the bible believes. That's just ignorant.
    You obviously don't read or study any of the scripts, old arguments had from scholars Ravi Zaccharias or countless others so keep with your elementary stirs for argument for vanity sake; since that is your belief....vanity. Good luck with that. To your surprise just as many christians believe and accept science, scientists are also still majority in america christian when it comes to every field except for archaeozooologists

So...through all that point less ranting. ..are you pro or con nigganudes?

die you sick fa oh wait wrong thread
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao-hahaha.gif

Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CMinu4ufmo
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    1. variation..... ?
    2. traits passed on to offspring...... ?
    3. new generation outlives old generation...... ?
    4. selection mechanism........ ?

also

An old earth doesn't equal people populating the earth for millions of years.

Amen.