The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piccolo vs 19 was prolly the best fight on the show, always my favorite
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Super got ? wishing GT was canon

Im not tryn to be a DB apologist but idk why you be hating so hard on Super, Bills and Golden Frieza alone>>>>>any villian in GT...

GT is garbage in every aspect outside of the SS4 design, Kid Goku and Pan taking all of the screen time was terrible... Bills vs SSG Goku in Super was one of best I've seen DB had in awhile and is first Goku fight I've liked since Goku vs Cell, i didn't think it was gonna be better than the fight in the movie but it was, Super gonna have dry spots like DB,DBZ and GT but when it has hot moments i think it'll be some of the best ? the franchise will ever put out..

Cosign all of this except the omission of Goku vs Majin Vegeta being a good fight.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    super killed this thread lol
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

I just think ppl not sweatin to catch it every week due to the first couple of months being wack and average at best, but Super has been gotten better since EP 9 and i think it will continue to get better...

i think the grand villian has yet to be revealed, there has to be a reason they're tryn to get the 9 Star Dragon ? in Universe 6 and I'm sure they aren't the only ones tryn to get em..

tumblr_nvqdd1NkWp1qc9dlro1_500.png
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

It was all the BOG stuff. When it picks up the thread will pick back up. I honestly lost interest at Ep 7. It looked like Goku and Beerus were tearing the universe.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Piccolo vs 19 was prolly the best fight on the show, always my favorite

You mean 17, and they went in.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last couple of episodes of DBS haven't been bad
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfao when vegeta calls goku an idiot
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Man none wrong with what they did to vegeta. They basically showed that vegeta string as ? damn near equal to goku.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad they showed vegeta is right there with goku but that ? does feel like once again he don't get the victory.

I enjoyed that movie tho Freiza a cold hearted ? ? was gonna take the planet.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    lol Ya'll dudes are living a pipe dream. I'm a Vegeta fan, and I still know full well that Goku is always going to be the one to win the day in the end. He's basically the main character of the series.

If you're waiting for Vegeta to be the main hero at some point even temporarily, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. One thing that is clear is that since Vegeta came over to their side, no one has been able to win the day without him. Vegeta's attack was the one that gave Gohan the edge in the beam struggle against Cell. Vegeta was the one that kept Buu busy whie Goku powered the Spirit Bomb. Goku couldn't have matched Bills without the contribution from all the remaining Saiyans. All of us just have to be content with Vegeta being important. He could be like the rest of the Z warriors.
  • jono
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Im caught up on DBS ep 14. It was pretty good, Goku vs Bills was dope, it could have been more so but it was just about showing the strength disparity between them. If they were more equal it would have been crazy. The parts where they were sort of equal were dope.

I watched it with Japanese audio and spanish subtitles so im not entirely sure what happened storyline wise but from what I could tell is Bills spared the Earth so he could fight Goku ad SSG again becausr Goku's powers conked out.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11002635_655312924569645_230412181866972228_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=d726f6522420778a81511b744733a427&oe=56BFFBDD[/img]

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I just watched Resurrection of F. I don't know why it got such hate. It was good, much better of Battle of the Gods.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SPOILERS For what's going to happen after RoF Arc
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ukFYc5a0U

Beerus and Champa (Fat Beerus) are selecting up to five fighters from Universe 6 and 7 to enter into the ? Tournament. Obviously Beerus already has two with Goku and Vegeta and how many Champa has is unknown.. Female Whis is confirmed stronger than Whis, Beerus is confirmed stronger than Champa and SSGSS is confirmed stronger than SSG... I'm hyped for that ? Tournament..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Beerus and Champa (Fat Beerus) are selecting up to five fighters from Universe 6 and 7 to enter into the ? Tournament. Obviously Beerus already has two with Goku and Vegeta and how many Champa has is unknown.. Female Whis is confirmed stronger than Whis, Beerus is confirmed stronger than Champa and SSGSS is confirmed stronger than SSG... I'm hyped for that ? Tournament..

Sounds like they are going back to basics with a Classic DB/YYH type arc. I'm with it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Well that's the good thing about moving to a tournament type arc. Vegeta can have some good showings while still playing second fiddle to Goku, sort of how Hiei and Kurama looked strong in the Dark Tournament arc even though Yusuke was the main hero.
  • jono
    Options
    The Dark Tournament one of the coldest arcs in a fighting anime. So much ? happened during that tournament.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The Dark Tournament one of the coldest arcs in a fighting anime. So much ? happened during that tournament.

A great series overall to me. Fornever,Forever
  • jono
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

A great series overall to me. Fornever,Forever

I would agree up until the Three Kings Saga. I think it was mishandled it was still aight but so anticlimactic. Sometimes the predictable ending is the better one.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Sounds like they are going back to basics with a Classic DB/YYH type arc. I'm with it.
    Man wtf is this?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Man wtf is this?

lol Classic Dragonball/Yu Yu Hakusho

Both series had story arcs that revolved around fighting tournaments.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DBZ.would be nothin without Chaoisu.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DBZ.would be nothin without Chaoisu.

Wait what lol the Lil pale face that died in the vegta arc ??? Lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I thought I was the only ? that watched Yu Yu Hakasho. That ? Kurama a savage