The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Options

Comments

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Inside out was dope i almost cried

Cs it was dope, i ain't wanna cry tho.. I'm a get Blu-ray of this i like this movie
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Netflixbeasts_of_no_nation_Poster.jpg

Powerful movie. Film is amazing, its one of those flicks that sticks with you.

The last scene where he was opening up to the counselor was gripping.

Emotions are a powerful things they can be used for evil or good.(To keep it short)
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anthony-jeselnik--thoughts-and-prayers.jpg

Im a fan of dude so I watched this the day it dropped. Dude is pretty much a insult/shock comic. Its starts out funny af, but kinda falls off towards the middle. then he ends with long personal rant. still worth the watch tho, if ur into that kinda comedy.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sicario is ? dope. Cant sing its praises enough. One of the few movies that gets brutally honest about how bad the war is against the Mexican Cartels and how far the US will go to fight it.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last episode or two was kinda sad...... Freak Show was good..... He got what he deserved in the end smh............. Hotel will be watched in a few months..... Never thought I'd be a fan of American Horror Story............. I expect ? to have three ? now
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Apocalypto - Say whatever you want about Mel Gibson dude is a brilliant filmmaker. Dude made an action chase movie on foot! . The most poignant scene in this film is of course when the Spanish arrive the Americas on ships at the end..

American History X - fronted by one of the best and underrated actors of the last 15 years.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Watched the original Halloween and Halloween 2
    Love them both the first one gives u that eerie cold fall night where your with your ppl and here a killer is on the loose but u never expect to cross paths with him so u got about your night unaware of the evil lurking ...the 2nd one has a sense of urgency like let's find the guy and get him off the street ..Loomis aka Donald pleasence kills the role in all Halloween movies he adds to the creepiness and tension with his mike myers back stories

One of my favorite scenes from H2
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hxA5WTktyk
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of the Shaw bro karate movies are on Netflix. Just watched the crippled avengers. I can't stop laughing when they cut dudes wife legs off and his sons arms off lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    How to Get Away with Murder....

Ok so who is the chick from Trotter Lake ??? Did the Dad Judge ? her ???? I just don't think Asher completely snitched out Annalee? But he's obviously wrong about who killed Sam.

Is Wes Annalee's son ? And in a twist he killed His own father??? Something is weird with their relationship . Or maybe she was friends with his mom who killed herself ???

And who shot her ? Maybe Nate ???

The brother ... Who is sexxxxyyy .... Is he asking about Annalee or the sister ? And who carved the DA's eyes out ????

I cannot wait till Thirsday ......
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Umm I haven't started season 2 yet @MsSouthern kindly spoiler that ? lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching beasts of no nation movies pretty good. Sad.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terminator genesis was cool
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi

Girl !!!! I'm sorry that's why I put my questions in here

I hope I didn't spoil too much !!!

I won't say anymore
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options

? was all over the place
  • Bcotton5
    Options

? was all over the place

sarah connor ass looked right in them leggings though
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inside out...really good animated film very funny & everyone can relate to it, loved sadness & anger...I hope they make a sequel
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inside out...really good animated film very funny & everyone can relate to it, loved sadness & anger...I hope they make a sequel

Watching it now
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fool got me watching Apocalypto again.....btw the only thing bout that movie that always ? w me is those piercings
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inside Out was depressing af man lol, not a movie I would show my kids...could have done so much more with the emotions in everyone's head...could have much more comedy etc
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black mass was cool, wasn't close to the departed tho, but it was more factual.

The Phoenix Incident was really good. I like the way it was done. Was Kind of creepy in a way.

Visions- worth watching if U up late night with nothing else to do.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    hitman agent 47 and everest leaked
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    That san andreas movie was hilarious and corny
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The good son .mcauly caulking Elijah woods

The_Good_Son_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

This movie was hilarious in some spots and sad in others ...mcauly plays a sociopath kid( its also suspected he has killed his toddler brother) who gets into all kinds of dangerous trouble Elijah plays his cousin who comes to live with him after his own tragic events ...the ending is kinda sad not sure what I would do in that situation
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This movie was hilarious in some spots and sad in others ...mcauly plays a sociopath kid( its also suspected he has killed his toddler brother) who gets into all kinds of dangerous trouble Elijah plays his cousin who comes to live with him after his own tragic events ...the ending is kinda sad not sure what I would do in that situation
    Even though it was her own son you gotta ? the one who's already caught two bodies by the age of 12 LOL before he grows up to become the next Zodiac Killer or some ?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Even though it was her own son you gotta ? the one who's already caught two bodies by the age of 12 LOL before he grows up to become the next Zodiac Killer or some ?

I agree lil MF had no remorse ..but thats still heartbreaking choice