The Friend Zone, Abandon All Hope for Ye Who Enter Here

Options

Comments

• pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Being in the Friend Zone is a bad thing for a guy. I've seen it happen to multiple good dudes, and all it shows is that women have poor judgement when picking guys. Usually the dude that got friendzoned ended up laughing at the broad when she got dawged out by the madden king she was ? with.

THREAD!!!!
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Was friend zoned once..

Asked a girl out

She said

*giggles*

"aww you're so cute"

How I felt

broken-heart-o.gif

i dont know to lol or Goat this
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint funny man .
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Im stuck in the friendzone rite now by this lightskin chick . I been knowing her fo 5 years. Still hav hope that we will get together . I had to cut her off rite now cuz its was ? me off watchin her gettin played by these waste ?
    Sometimes but she knew I had liked her so she avoided tellin her ? . Only time she really told me is when the ? cheated on her and how she was done wit the ? . She ended up forgivin him but the relationship aint last long. I tried 2 make a move on it but got turned down. As for our relationship rite now I kinda doin my own thin not in talks wit her as much as before. She hasnt msg me nor called me at all to see if im good so that shows me what kind of person she was . Changin my number soon
    ? aint funny man .

Audrey feels your pain if nobody else does...

drake-sad.jpg
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Im stuck in the friendzone rite now by this lightskin chick . I been knowing her fo 5 years. Still hav hope that we will get together . I had to cut her off rite now cuz its was ? me off watchin her gettin played by these waste ?
    Sometimes but she knew I had liked her so she avoided tellin her ? . Only time she really told me is when the ? cheated on her and how she was done wit the ? . She ended up forgivin him but the relationship aint last long. I tried 2 make a move on it but got turned down. As for our relationship rite now I kinda doin my own thin not in talks wit her as much as before. She hasnt msg me nor called me at all to see if im good so that shows me what kind of person she was . Changin my number soon
    ? aint funny man .

drake-sad.jpg

Its not really funny tbh
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Friend zone? What's that?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint funny man .

drake-sad.jpg

Its not really funny tbh

Seriously, when I read your posts, "Marvin's Room" came to mind. And you are an OVO fan.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ? aint funny man .

drake-sad.jpg

Its not really funny tbh

Seriously, when I read your posts, "Marvin's Room" came to mind. And you are an OVO fan.

That song help me get over her . The realize why I like drake music is because he speaks about ? real ? go thru . If u want to admit it or not but its facts . Everyone cries over that one girl they love . Was depressed started to drink alot . She been down with thru alot and was there thru all my relationships.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nothing to getting friend-zoned, just charge it to the game. I'm vindictive, though, I'll throw the D at chicks she knows and she eventually get in her feelings and start hitting my line lol. But yeah, the friend-zone ain't ? , I do it to chicks all the time. They'll be alright just like I'll be alright.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Ain't nothing to getting friend-zoned, just charge it to the game. I'm vindictive, though, I'll throw the D at chicks she knows and she eventually get in her feelings and start hitting my line lol. But yeah, the friend-zone ain't ? , I do it to chicks all the time. They'll be alright just like I'll be alright.

? alwats try to paint ? like they secretly winning lol Hilarious

That's just a lie man, no other way to put it. Friend zone, if she single, 99% of the time means she does not want to ? you and never will
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

That's just a lie man, no other way to put it. Friend zone, if she single, 99% of the time means she does not want to ? you and never will

Not then, but eventually. You know chicks change their minds all of time, and a lot of them want what they can't have. But like I said, it ain't nothing to move on, its too many females out here to be tripping over one. If it happens, cool, but I ain't worrying about it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Not then, but eventually. You know chicks change their minds all of time, and a lot of them want what they can't have. But like I said, it ain't nothing to move on, its too many females out here to be tripping over one. If it happens, cool, but I ain't worrying about it.

Word. Thats more of the grown folk friendzone, where yall already cool and just never pursue it hard

Most dudes aint in no grown friendzone tho. They on that 'i want her but she don't look at me like that' friendzone
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how y'all get friend zoned like that. I literally can't keep female friends cause they all catch feelings for me.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, this thread still popping? I don't know a single fully-functional, adult male...who ain't a ? ? ...who is gets chronically friend zoned or worries about being friend zoned. If a chick ain't feeling you like that...get over it, ? .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Damn, this thread still popping? I don't know a single fully-functional, adult male...who ain't a ? ? ...who is gets chronically friend zoned or worries about being friend zoned. If a chick ain't feeling you like that...get over it, ? .

easy to say ? . it hurts .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

easy to say ? . it hurts .

Only hurts if you let it bruh. Broad can't friend zone me cause I'll leave her ass alone if she aint tryna ? . Plenty females out here for me to ? with to be stressing over one broad.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint funny man .

drake-sad.jpg

Its not really funny tbh

That song help me get over her . The realize why I like drake music is because he speaks about ? real ? go thru . If u want to admit it or not but its facts . Everyone cries over that one girl they love . Was depressed started to drink alot . She been down with thru alot and was there thru all my relationships.

bro....please dont do this
  • RickyRich
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? aint funny man .

drake-sad.jpg

Its not really funny tbh

bro....please dont do this

wat do u mean @texas
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm *dead* @ ur weak ass trying to talk ? in another thread like u some kind of boss

but yet u a grown ass man still getting stuck in friendzones busy cupcaking with broads who ain't even giving u the ass

you should be ashamed of urself for trying to talk that g ? yet u still out here putting ? on a pedestal

even shorty must know that u ? -built haha
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    ? be giving these women too much power.

Never only have one or two femmes you ? with; Always keep a rotation going. Never be afraid to keep it moving..
    If you've got options and aren't too available to any one femme, you can't be friend zoned; Because if you not stressing for ? , time or company, she can't friend zone you. Period. You've got too much else to do and too many other viable candidates.

? need to be able to checkmate a bytch quick by reminding her that ( 01 ) she's on Your time, and ( 02 ) you don't need her. For anything. Especially not ? .

[img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/8d8f/f/2007/314/c/c/chibi_? _approved_by_the_drea.jpg[/img]

• RickyRich
    Options

I'm *dead* @ ur weak ass trying to talk ? in another thread like u some kind of boss

but yet u a grown ass man still getting stuck in friendzones busy cupcaking with broads who ain't even giving u the ass

you should be ashamed of urself for trying to talk that g ? yet u still out here putting ? on a pedestal

even shorty must know that u ? -built haha

? ofcourse im jking . u take this ? to seriously bruh
  • RickyRich
    Options
    every ? goes thru ? .
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? once told me he was friend zoned but after six months, he paid $150 to smash and after he done that, she was letting him get it for free all the time afterwards. Smh.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all hell bru I've never been friend zoned but it maybe because of my ways

If I see a girl I like I holla at her either she gonna gemme da digits or she ain't

If she does and I get two known her she'll go under 1 of 2 categories
    1) the chick I just wanna fck so I hit her with the "The We Can Chill Sometimes" which usually means the basics smoke weed, watch a movie, eat at McDonalds

2) the kind I can see myself having a future with so they get the "I'll Take U Out Sometime" line meaning Red Lobster and A Movie

After that I play the waiting game cuz one thing I know is that if a ? wanna fck u/date u...etc she'll give u hints its all a matter of what u do with them but one thing I never do is expect the ? to give me da ? thats a set up for failure

Another thing I don't do is tell a female I wanna date her/fck her or take her out.
    I keep everything very vaguely as to not put myself in a bad position
    Sometimes if u tell a girl its a date or let her know u automatically feeling her she'll think ur putting ya best foot forward never showing her the real u or u just clingy
    That way if a female tries to friend zone me I can say "Uhhhh I thought we was just kickin it?" Now she's the one left lookin like a arrogant chick thinkin u wanted her cuz she's use to guys wanting her
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? once told me he was friend zoned but after six months, he paid $150 to smash and after he done that, she was letting him get it for free all the time afterwards. Smh.

JuY1TCd.gif