#BoycottStarWarsVII

Options

Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like the fact that some of the characters are androids and aliens, I think they are trying to fase out the humans.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am uncomfortable with their level of uncomfortable.

just watch or look at something else racist white ppl.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am the force........... ? each and every one of you................
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Jokes on them star wars was made by Jews.

What haven't the Jews made??????
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    The sooner you know they don't give a ? about your "Why a ? couldn't do that" or "Why it ain't more black people" ? the better off you will be...................
    TheIraq wrote: »
    How many of yall ? really watch or watched Star Wars????? Why are yall complaining about the lack of ? in this movie????? Where were yall when Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones came out?????? I agree about lack of diversity but Star Wars ain't that kinda movie........ Jar Jar Binks was an island ? and Mace died the worst death of any Jedi on screen...... Get over it lol.................. Star Wars ain't about a collection of colors..... Yall ? be angry and ruin dumb ? ....... Complaint about Spike Lee being black balled..... Complain about John Singleton not being able to put ? out now....... You goofy ? are not ? up Star Wars because of race ? for me............. ? you and your mothers........... George Lucas has nothing to do with this latest Star Wars..... This is Disney ? so take it how you will........ I'm going to be the ? in the Darth Vader mask I stole from Goodwill............ Complaining about everything for no reason.......... No matter how much you complain or ? none of these white, brown, yellow folks ? with us or you....... Stop this cryin about ? MOVIES.......... Let's get this Tupac biopic done and get a real film about the Black Panthers done first.......... Damn you ? is ?

gaston7.gif

Can't you read ? ?

I didn't read the opening post................ ? you and your gif lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Everything I've read about this says the hash tag was created solely by trolls to ? with people. Don't know how serious to take this silly ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even care for Star Wars, but the white outrage is making me wanna see it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Everything I've read about this says the hash tag was created solely by trolls to ? with people. Don't know how serious to take this silly ?
    Even if its a hoax it was still started by Cacs and there were several serious tweets with that hashtag...

Same Cacs who said the Hunger Games was ruined when they found out their favorite character in the book was black
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I'm boycotting the movie because Star Wars sucks.

He's right you know.

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is straight jokes..........
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

and during slavery crackas were trolling ? ...... this ain't the first time this happen tho... the annie movie, and the hunger games... Micheal B Jordan in fantastic 4... this ? ain't trolling. this is racist venting.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They're okay with blacks in supporting roles or when they're the villains or when they're playing coonish roles, but it's world war 3 if the black character is the lead. I don't even like Star Wars but I hope this movie becomes the highest grossing movie ever just to ? off those racists.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They're okay with blacks in supporting roles or when they're the villains or when they're playing coonish roles, but it's world war 3 if the black character is the lead. I don't even like Star Wars but I hope this movie becomes the highest grossing movie ever just to ? off those racists.

It will regardless.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always root for the sith in these movies but i have to go with the jedi in this film.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Crazy thing is when exodus gods and kings came out it was all good

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The green ? taught the white ? how to use a light saber and ? was fine. Add 1 black person and they boycotting? lol..They better not google George Lucas wife, then.... They'll be like:

jrz0r6.gif

No that's okay..they just don't want to see a black man in a heroic role..just like with the whole Idris/James Bond debacle.

Meanwhile how is this misappropriation in the least? ? is so ridiculous...but mostly just sad.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Isn't George Lucas married to a black woman now???? ? is wrong with these crackers star wars is science fantasy, they need to get a life

This is his second black woman
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I was thinking earlier how ill is Disney, these ? own ABC, ESPN,Star Wars, Marvel, and ? Pixar. ? is wild

According to Forbes the Disney brand is worth $179.5 Billion As of May 2015

What does that even look like lol
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    Now I gotta see it