SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT SH*T(should I report this ? ?)

Options
2»

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, don't let that monster get away. It doesn't matter how long the ? happened. U deserve closure. U deserve to have your voice heard...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question here is how she looking now days?

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You didn't struggle so you enjoyed it
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened to me, only she was on her period.

I should sue, and so should you.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened to me, only she was on her period.

I should sue, and so should you.

That's ? up for real.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

During the alleged ? , Did you at any point thrust your hips upward in order to intensify the pleasure?

And did you ? ?

Remember, you are under oath sir.

Gee, I can't really remember, BECAUSE I WAS ? SLEEP!!!!!!!!

Why yes, I did. Once you get a real ? ass man started he has to finish. We don't have the ability to just instantly stop like you womenz. Only week dudes and dudes on drugs or drink a lot can do this. So I had no choice in the matter.

@dalyricalbandit

She still look good. She's holding up pretty well.

@harry knucklez

First off, she's not a ?
    2nd, she light weight lived with me and had a key.

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

During the alleged ? , Did you at any point thrust your hips upward in order to intensify the pleasure?

And did you ? ?

Why yes, I did. Once you get a real ? ass man started he has to finish. We don't have the ability to just instantly stop like you womenz. Only week dudes and dudes on drugs or drink a lot can do this.

So you are saying that if you were being ? by a MAN (he is giving you oral) you would HAVE to finish & orgasm?

This is a yes or no question.

YOU ARE UNDER OATH!
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Bruh, don't let that monster get away. It doesn't matter how long the ? happened. U deserve closure. U deserve to have your voice heard...
    Thank you my brotha, at least somebody cares. Bruh, nobody cares about female on male abuse. Where are the feminist when women are doing the abusing............?
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

And did you ? ?

Why yes, I did. Once you get a real ? ass man started he has to finish. We don't have the ability to just instantly stop like you womenz. Only week dudes and dudes on drugs or drink a lot can do this.

So you are saying that if you were being ? by a MAN (he is giving you oral) you would HAVE to finish & orgasm?

YOU ARE UNDER OATH!

1. I'm a real ? so this question doesn't apply to me and this would never happen.

2. If this were to ever even come into reality somebody is gonna end up really hurt or even dead. I aint a killa but don't push me.

3. Don't ever ask a black man this type of question. This is the type of question you ask white boys and messicans.

4. NO ?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you my brotha, at least somebody cares. Bruh, nobody cars about female on male abuse. Where are the feminist when women are doing the abusing............?
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

And did you ? ?

YOU ARE UNDER OATH!

1. I'm a real ? so this question doesn't apply to me and this would never happen.

2. If this were to ever even come into reality somebody is gonna end up really hurt or even dead. I aint a killa but don't push me.

3. Don't ever ask a black man this type of question. This is the type of question you ask white boys and messicans.

4. NO ?

I'd take that as a yes.

I rest my case.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Thank you my brotha, at least somebody cares. Bruh, nobody cars about female on male abuse. Where are the feminist when women are doing the abusing............?
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

And did you ? ?

YOU ARE UNDER OATH!

4. NO ?

I'd take that as a yes.

I rest my case.
    2r228pc.gif
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    I woke up one day to a ? I never seen before suckin my ?

I punched that hoe dead in her ? and ran her out my house

It was my college days, my roommates was tripping bout that ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruuuu y'all got me in tears lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

And did you ? ?

It is said a lot of female ? victims do actually ?
    another reason y i support consensual ? in relationships
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ORDER! ORDER!

@BARON_$AMEDI

And did you ? ?

It is said a lot of female ? victims do actually ?
    another reason y i support consensual ? in relationships

Yoooooooooo, you do have a point here........... @Khaleesi (or any other women) how do y'all feel about this?