Obama Defends Black Lives Matter Movement

Options

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Brother @skpjr78 , that beer summit happened during his first term. Although I was disappointed that he ignored earlier issues on race before the Henry Gates issue, it was somewhat expected because he would have never won a second term if he chimed in on those racial issues during his first term.

I always expected him to use his first term for subtle assistance to minorities, which he has done with various low key initiatives (student loan forgiveness, 2009 stimulus plan, minimum wage debate, etc.........). If you look closely at some of his initiatives, you will see indirect assistance to minorities.

What I expected is what we're seeing now as his second term begins to wind down. He's using his office to assist minorities in a more direct manner (criminal justice reform, using his office to verbally defend issues, etc......).

I'm on the move right now bro, so if I don't respond right away it's not out of disrespect.

what other group of voters in amerikkka gives 90% of their support to a candidate and are willing to wait for their life and death issues to be addressed and turn around 4 years later and still support that candidate even after he makes a mockery of their concerns? this is why black people are the ? of the democratic party and disregarded by the republicans. what you just said is the reason why the black vote is taken for granted.

Things don't happen overnight, fam.

Like I outlined, Obama has been assisting us since day 1.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Brother @skpjr78 , that beer summit happened during his first term. Although I was disappointed that he ignored earlier issues on race before the Henry Gates issue, it was somewhat expected because he would have never won a second term if he chimed in on those racial issues during his first term.

I always expected him to use his first term for subtle assistance to minorities, which he has done with various low key initiatives (student loan forgiveness, 2009 stimulus plan, minimum wage debate, etc.........). If you look closely at some of his initiatives, you will see indirect assistance to minorities.

What I expected is what we're seeing now as his second term begins to wind down. He's using his office to assist minorities in a more direct manner (criminal justice reform, using his office to verbally defend issues, etc......).

I'm on the move right now bro, so if I don't respond right away it's not out of disrespect.

.lmao @ this ? Einstein. His term is practically done... and he has helped, & directly dealt with minorities issues throughout his 7 years in office... latinos, ? ... women.. jews . Every body except.... lmao @ u ? mayne

SMH, you come in the door with goofy ass name calling. I mistakenly thought you were brighter than what you are showing. You seem to be still bitter from the Meek vs Drake thread.

You do understand that Obama doesn't have the power to simply make any law that he wants, right?.......Bills are written and passed through the US House & US Senate before Obama signs it into law. This means that he has to rely on what white Senators & Congressman, that represent the entire country, feel like writing into a law. Obama has been successfully deal making with them to get certain pro-black items included in bills, but "Einstein" ? like you are too slow to even realize it.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

what other group of voters in amerikkka gives 90% of their support to a candidate and are willing to wait for their life and death issues to be addressed and turn around 4 years later and still support that candidate even after he makes a mockery of their concerns? this is why black people are the ? of the democratic party and disregarded by the republicans. what you just said is the reason why the black vote is taken for granted.

first of all i didnt expect obama to pass the national ? improvement act but i also didnt expect him to make a mockery of the issue of police brutality. i expected him to at least treat our issues with the same level of respect that he treated ? marriage and illegal immigration. he gave them legislation and public policy while negros who gave him over 90% of their vote were expected to wait on police reform and were placated with photo ops.

executive action>>>>>>>>>>>beer summits. black folks seen to be the only people who dont understand that

satmo1122immigration311918640x360.jpg

Beer_summit_cheers.jpg
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

.lmao @ this ? Einstein. His term is practically done... and he has helped, & directly dealt with minorities issues throughout his 7 years in office... latinos, ? ... women.. jews . Every body except.... lmao @ u ? mayne

Meanwhile,in reality outside the Obama hate bubble of ignorance and misinformation........

Obama Starts Initiative for Young Black Men, Noting His Own Experience
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/us/politics/obama-will-announce-initiative-to-empower-young-black-men.html?_r=1
    WASHINGTON — President Obama spoke in unusually personal terms at the White House on Thursday about how he got high as a teenager and was at times indifferent to school as he deplored what he called America’s numbness to the plight of young black men.

Drawing on the power of his own racial identity in a way he seldom does as president, Mr. Obama sought to connect his personal narrative about growing up without a father to that of a generation of black youth in the United States who he said faced higher odds of failure than their peers.

“I didn’t have a dad in the house,” Mr. Obama said as he announced a $200 million, five-year initiative, My Brother’s Keeper, to help black youth. “And I was angry about it, even though I didn’t necessarily realize it at the time. I made bad choices. I got high without always thinking about the harm that it could do. I didn’t always take school as seriously as I should have. I made excuses. Sometimes I sold myself short.”

Mr. Obama said the idea for My Brother’s Keeper occurred to him in the aftermath of the killing of Trayvon Martin, the Florida teenager whose death two years ago sparked a roiling national debate about race and class. He called the challenge of ensuring success for young men of color a “moral issue for our country” as he ticked off the statistics: black boys who are more likely to be suspended from school, less likely to be able to read, and almost certain to encounter the criminal justice system as either a perpetrator or a victim.

Obama launches African-American education initiative
    http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/07/obama-to-launch-african-american-education-initiative-130099.html

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced an initiative he said will give African-American students greater access "to a complete and competitive education from the time they're born all through the time they get a career."
    Speaking Wednesday night at a National Urban League gathering in New Orleans, Obama said he has issued an executive order establishing the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans, saying, "A higher education in a 21st century cannot be a luxury. It is a vital necessity that every American should be able to afford," he said.
    He added that his administration is "pushing all colleges and universities" to cut their costs.

Thanks to Obamacare, 7.8 Million African-Americans Now Have Access to More Health Care Services!

http://minorities.affordablehealthinsurance.org/2015/01/thanks-to-obamacare-7-million-african-americans-access-health-care.html#.Vispb9WrR1t
    The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, has enabled more Americans to be covered by health care insurance. It also provides more free health care services that will help keep people healthy, such as mammograms and flu shots.
    As a result, an estimated 7.8 million African-Americans now have access to these important health care services.

Black Farmers, Indian Tribes Get $4.6 Billion

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/black-farmers-indian-tribes-get-46-billion/

American Indians and black farmers will be paid $4.6 billion to address claims of government mistreatment over many decades under landmark legislation President Barack Obama signed Wednesday.

The legislation "closes a long and unfortunate chapter in our history," Obama said. "It's finally time to make things right."

At a signing ceremony at the White House the president declared that approval of the long-delayed legislation "isn't simply a matter of making amends, it's about reaffirming our values on which this nation was founded: the principles of fairness and equality and opportunity."

President Calls for Racial Justice and Prison Reform
    http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2015/07/president_obama_calls_for_racial_justice_and_prison_reform.html
    In a rousing speech before the NAACP’s annual convention, President Barack Obama said that black and brown children should not be tagged criminals because of their race.

President Barack Obama’s call for major criminal-justice reforms at the NAACP convention in Philadelphia Tuesday offered concrete policy follow-through to issues of racial justice the president raised during his historic eulogy in Charleston, S.C., last month.

In the City of Brotherly Love, Obama outlined a series of reforms aimed at reducing the numbers of Americans in prison and rethinking the effects of punishment, including the restoration of voting rights for ex-offenders who have paid their debt to society

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif
    tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yall won't appreciate Barry O.. Until he's gone and we got another imbecile in office who really don't give a ? about us.. Directly...

Appreciate what? The ? has he done? Pushed a trash healthcare bill?
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Yall won't appreciate Barry O.. Until he's gone and we got another imbecile in office who really don't give a ? about us.. Directly...

Give up..........We already know that you're a white guy trolling a hip hop site.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Give up..........We already know that you're a white guy trolling a hip hop site.

You give the same corny response every time.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

first of all i didnt expect obama to pass the national ? improvement act but i also didnt expect him to make a mockery of the issue of police brutality. i expected him to at least treat our issues with the same level of respect that he treated ? marriage and illegal immigration. he gave them legislation and public policy while negros who gave him over 90% of their vote were expected to wait on police reform and were placated with photo ops.

executive action>>>>>>>>>>>beer summits. black folks seen to be the only people who dont understand that

Beer_summit_cheers.jpg

Why are you hostile, fam?

There have been plenty of examples posted in this thread that show some of the things Obama has done for black folk. It seems that you want to ignore those things and focus on a "beer summit". Like the homie said on the previous page............Obama is playing chess, not checkers.

Do you believe black folk would have been better off if John McCain or Mitt Romney would have beaten Obama?
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2015
    Options

Beer_summit_cheers.jpg

There have been plenty of examples posted in this thread that show some of the things Obama has done for black folk. It seems that you want to ignore those things and focus on a "beer summit". Like the homie said on the previous page............Obama is playing chess, not checkers.

Do you believe black folk would have been better off if John McCain or Mitt Romney would have beaten Obama?

Since when is stating facts being hostile?

Its kind of hard to ignore the beer summit while simultaneously fighting to get justice for Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, John Crawford, Sandra Bland, etc. If you really care about getting justice for these people its imposible to ignore the beer summit. I was screaming at the top of my lungs when this ? went down but nobody wanted to hear me. Now everybody is upset b/c day after day the pigs are shooting one of us down. Political action or the lack thereof has consequences and we are dealing with the consequences of the beer summit everyday.

I didnt expect Obama to do anything for black folks. I expected him to focus on middle and working class families which would have helped alot black folks and everybody else. The one thing I didnt expect him to do was totally disrespect, disregard and make a mockery of life and death issues for people who gave him over 90% of their vote. I expected him to at least treat our issues with the same level of respect and urgency that he treated the ? and illegals with.

As far as the 2012 election goes I was more than ready to vote against Obama. If the gop would have had some reasonable and sane candidates they probably would have gotten my vote. Obama owes the 2012 election to the maniacs that the gop put up against him.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said he would have voted for the GOP

Might as well just not vote ?
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? said he would have voted for the GOP

Might as well just not vote ?
    i wasnt very impressed with obama in 2012. if there was a reasonable, sane or competent gop candidate or a realistic 3rd party candidate in 2012 they would have gotten my vote. i understand the power and importance of my vote so i refuse to be a ? of one political party like the rest of you negroes
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

Beer_summit_cheers.jpg

Its kind of hard to ignore the beer summit while simultaneously fighting to get justice for Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, John Crawford, Sandra Bland, etc. If you really care about getting justice for these people its imposible to ignore the beer summit. I was screaming at the top of my lungs when this ? went down but nobody wanted to hear me. Now everybody is upset b/c day after day the pigs are shooting one of us down. Political action or the lack thereof has consequences and we are dealing with the consequences of the beer summit everyday.

I didnt expect Obama to do anything for black folks. I expected him to focus on middle and working class families which would have helped alot black folks and everybody else. The one thing I didnt expect him to do was totally disrespect, disregard and make a mockery of life and death issues for people who gave him over 90% of their vote. I expected him to at least treat our issues with the same level of respect and urgency that he treated the ? and illegals with.

As far as the 2012 election goes I was more than ready to vote against Obama. If the gop would have had some reasonable and sane candidates they probably would have gotten my vote. Obama owes the 2012 election to the maniacs that the gop put up against him.

Disappointed at the emboldened. I'm still waiting to hear your thoughts on all the things Obama has done for black folk, though. You keep ignoring what he's done while constantly posting about a beer summit.

Hey @ghostdog56 , you're giving out reactions, yet you haven't given an opinion. What are your thoughts?........Or are you just an alias account?

• skpjr78
    edited October 2015
    Options

Beer_summit_cheers.jpg

Disappointed at the emboldened. I'm still waiting to hear your thoughts on all the things Obama has done for black folk, though. You keep ignoring what he's done while constantly posting about a beer summit.

Hey @ghostdog56 , you're giving out reactions, yet you haven't given an opinion. What are your thoughts?........Or are you just an alias account?

i already told you that i didnt expect obama to help blacks folks. i expected him to help working and middle class families and the end result would have been a lot of black people being helped along with all other middle and working class families. i voted for him to be the president of the united states of america not the president of black america. he is the leader of the free world not the leader of the naacp. anyone he didnt understand that basic fact lost.

i'll say what i said earlier. it's hard to a discussion in a blm thread without talking about police abuses. its even harder to have a conversation about police abuse during the obama years without talking about the beer summit. i think its impossible to not talk about it. best case scenario it was a missed opportunity worst case scenario is was weakness, cowardice, or betrayal. call it what you want buts its impossible to have a serious conversation about blm and not talk about the beer summit.
  • J.J._Evans
    edited October 2015
    Options

Beer_summit_cheers.jpg

i already told you that i didnt expect obama to help blacks folks. i expected him to help working and middle class families and the end result would have been a lot of black people being helped along with all other middle and working class families. i voted for him to be the president of the united states of america not the president of black america. he is the leader of the free world not the leader of the naacp. anyone he didnt understand that basic fact lost.

i'll say what i said earlier. it's hard to a discussion in a blm thread without talking about police abuses. its even harder to have a conversation about police abuse during the obama years without talking about the beer summit. i think its impossible to not talk about it. best case scenario it was a missed opportunity worst case scenario is was weakness, cowardice, or betrayal. call it what you want buts its impossible to have a serious conversation about blm and not talk about the beer summit.

Fam, your first two posts in this thread alluded to black folk, not the "middle and working class". Here's what you posted below..........

All that sounds great but when he had a chance to deal with the life or death issues of police brutality and racial profiling he turned into a photo op with the beer summit. Barry is part of the problem
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2015
    Options

Fam, your first two posts in this thread alluded to black folk, not the "middle and working class". Here's what you posted below..........

All that sounds great but when he had a chance to deal with the life or death issues of police brutality and racial profiling he turned into a photo op with the beer summit. Barry is part of the problem

whats your point? i still never expected president obama to do al sharpton's job. i feel sorry for you if you did. smmfh

the title of this thread is "Obama Defends Black Lives Matter Movement". how the ? do expect to have a conversation about black lives without posting comments that are specific to black lives? should i come in a thread entitled "Obama Defends Black Lives Matter Movement" and discuss polynesian lives? would that make you feel any better? would that add value to this particular thread?????

i expect every president to advocate for the rights of all citizens. i dont care who the president is obama, bush or anyone else, i expect them to act to protect the rights of the people. no man should be arrested for breaking into his own home. within 24 hours of making that basic statement obama was backtracking and less then a week later he was drinking a beer with the culprit. i would be ? if ANY president did that ? . with that said i voted for obama to be president of the united state not head of DOJ civil rights division. i didnt expect him to be america's civil rights activist in chief. i expected him to be the commander in chief. sounds like we had different expectations.

what the ? does a specific conversation about black lives matter have to do with expecting the president of the united states to govern as if he were the president of the urban league? in case you havent noticed these are two distinctly and totally different jobs. they are in no way the same. if you cant understand that than you are an absolute idiot. smh at anyone who expected the president of the united states of america to govern as if he was the president of the naacp. if thats what you wanted you should have voted for racheal dolezal.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

whats your point? i still never expected president obama to do al sharpton's job. i feel sorry for you if you did. smmfh

the title of this thread is "Obama Defends Black Lives Matter Movement". how the ? do expect to have a conversation about black lives without posting comments that are specific to black lives? should i come in a thread entitled "Obama Defends Black Lives Matter Movement" and discuss polynesian lives? would that make you feel any better? would that add value to this particular thread?????

Fam, I don't know why you're looking for an argument with me. I've been choppin it up with you in a respectful manner during this thread.

You came in complaining that he hasn't done enough for black folk, then after being presented with evidence that he has been helping black folk, you decided to pivot to "middle and working class people of all nationalities". You're moving the goalposts and are repeating the same thing over and over about a beer summit.

i expect every president to advocate for the rights of all citizens. i dont care who the president is obama, bush or anyone else, i expect them to act to protect the rights of the people. no man should be arrested for breaking into his own home. within 24 hours of making that basic statement obama was backtracking and less then a week later he was drinking a beer with the culprit. i would be ? if ANY president did that ? .

Here you go with the beer summit thing again.

with that said i voted for obama to be president of the united state not head of DOJ civil rights division. i didnt expect him to be america's civil rights activist in chief. i expected him to be the commander in chief. sounds like we had different expectations.

Ok, he has done what you're saying you expected, so why are you complaining?

what the ? does a specific conversation about black lives matter have to do with expecting the president of the united states to govern as if he were the president of the urban league? in case you havent noticed these are two distinctly and totally different jobs. they are in no way the same. if you cant understand that than you are an absolute idiot. smh at anyone who expected the president of the united states of america to govern as if he was the president of the naacp. if thats what you wanted you should have voted for racheal dolezal.

Honestly, you have yet to even articulate why you dislike Obama. You seem to be just looking for an argument and I'm kinda regretting how respectful I've been. I thought we were capable of a grown man conversation.
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2015
    Options

Fam, I don't know why you're looking for an argument with me. I've been choppin it up with you in a respectful manner during this thread.

You came in complaining that he hasn't done enough for black folk, then after being presented with evidence that he has been helping black folk, you decided to pivot to "middle and working class people of all nationalities". You're moving the goalposts and are repeating the same thing over and over about a beer summit.

i expect every president to advocate for the rights of all citizens. i dont care who the president is obama, bush or anyone else, i expect them to act to protect the rights of the people. no man should be arrested for breaking into his own home. within 24 hours of making that basic statement obama was backtracking and less then a week later he was drinking a beer with the culprit. i would be ? if ANY president did that ? .

with that said i voted for obama to be president of the united state not head of DOJ civil rights division. i didnt expect him to be america's civil rights activist in chief. i expected him to be the commander in chief. sounds like we had different expectations.

Honestly, you have yet to even articulate why you dislike Obama. You seem to be just looking for an argument and I'm kinda regretting how respectful I've been. I thought we were capable of a grown man conversation.

hold up. so b/c im unhappy with him backtracking from the simple statement that a no man should be arrested for breaking into his own home that means that i expected obama to be a civil rights leader and not the president???? that doesnt even make sense.

and who said i disliked the man? i wholeheartedly disagree with how he handled the skip gates situation and there is no way you can have an honest discussion about police malpractice through the obama years and not discuss the beer summit. so b/c i chose to you use factual and relevant information that you dont like you get offended?

you must be one of the obama worshippers who think the man can do no wrong and gets ? when someone disagrees with him. he is a politician not ? . i dont understand the point your are trying to make. you are all over the map. what is your point?
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

hold up. so b/c im unhappy with him backtracking from the simple statement that a no man should be arrested for breaking into his own home that means that i expected obama to be a civil rights leader and not the president???? that doesnt even make sense.

and who said i disliked the man? i wholeheartedly disagree with how he handled the skip gates situation and there is no way you can have an honest discussion about police malpractice through the obama years and not discuss the beer summit. so b/c i chose to you use factual and relevant information that you dont like you get offended?

you must be one of the obama worshippers who think the man can do no wrong and gets ? when someone disagrees with him. he is a politician not ? . i dont understand the point your are trying to make. you are all over the map. what is your point?

Instead of giving him props for defending BLM, you came in the thread criticizing the guy for not doing enough for black folks. Once you were presented with evidence that he has been helping black folks, you tried to spin it into him not doing enough for middle class people of all nationalities, which is also a falsehood on your part.

You then completely blew my mind by saying you wanted to vote for a republican against Obama in 2012. For you to be (I assume) a black man, I find it crazy that you were willing to put a racist white man into office simply because Obama massaged the Henry gates incident into a beer summit.

For the record, I worship no man or woman. Not Obama, not Farrakhan, not Cornell West, not Umar Johnson, Not any man nor woman. With that said, I SMMFH at black folk that trash Obama for ? reasons and/or because they're too slow to even understand the things that he's actually accomplished for them while in office.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Some of y'all sound like this guy..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-V25N6dcw0
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/25/chris-christie-police-risk-black-lives-matter
    Chris Christie says Black Lives Matter is calling for the 'murder of police'

The Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie said on Sunday the Black Lives Matter protest movement was creating an environment that could put police officers at risk.

Speaking on CBS, he said: “I don’t believe that movement should be justified when they are calling for the murder of police officers.”

He also accused President Obama of supporting the movement and encouraging “lawlessness” while not backing up law enforcement.

Protests under the Black Lives Matter banner have coalesced around a number of deaths of African American people, most often unarmed, at the hands of police officers.

The movement first organized after the 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed teen, by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch leader who was later acquitted of charges regarding Martin’s death.

Other high-profile deaths have included those of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri and Eric Garner in Staten Island, in New York City. No officer was charged over the deaths of Brown and Garner, leading to protests and – in Ferguson – extensive civil unrest.

In September, Black Lives Matter said in a statement that conservatives were trying to turn the movement into a danger to officers.

“We’re targeting the brutal system of policing, not individual police,” the movement said on its Facebook page. “The Black Lives Matter Network seeks to end the system of policing that allows for unchecked violence against black people.”

Christie, the governor of New Jersey and a former US attorney, presents himself as a tough voice on law and order issues. He is nonetheless well down in polls regarding the 15-strong Republican presidential field.

On Sunday he said Black Lives Matter was “creating” an environment, as, he said, some of its supporters had chanted for the death of police.

Obama last week defended Black Lives Matter, urging the nation to take police treatment of black Americans seriously.
    “We, as a society, particularly given our history, have to take this seriously,” Obama said.

The movement has become an issue in the presidential campaign. Some have taken its name as an implication that other people’s lives don’t matter, and respond by saying: “All lives matter.”

The Democratic presidential hopeful Martin O’Malley initially took that tack but apologized in the summer. At the Democratic presidential debate earlier this month, he joined the party’s other presidential hopefuls in giving a nod to the movement. African Americans overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

“Black lives matter, and we have a lot of work to do to reform our criminal justice system, and to address race relations in our country,” O’Malley said.

A number of instances of alleged police brutality towards people of color have been caught on police body cameras or on mobile-phone cameras wielded by members of the public, fueling a movement driven in large part by social media.

On Friday, FBI director James Comey attracted criticism when he told an audience of law students in Chicago police were struggling to cope with violent crime because “a chill wind” had “blown through law enforcement over the last year and that wind is surely changing behavior.

“In today’s YouTube world,” Comey asked, “are officers reluctant to get out of their cars and do the work that controls violent crime?”

In answer, Amnesty International USA executive director Steven W Hawkins released a statement which said: “Rather than making unsubstantiated claims that hinder dialogue and constructive criticism of police practices, what is urgently needed is an official collection and publication of nationwide statistics on the use of force by police.

“We also need President Obama and the Department of Justice to support the creation of a national commission to conduct a nationwide review of police use of lethal force laws, policies and training and practices, as well as a thorough review and reform of oversight and accountability mechanisms.”

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, he supports it, but won't do ? to protect black folks.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

Explain..........
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Explain..........

? u either ain't blk, r is a ? ? head.. u can't b serious.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

Explain..........

? u either ain't blk, r is a ? ? head.. u can't b serious.

I've come to the conclusion that you're either uneducated on issues or you're simply dumb.

I see you have yet to respond to the posts that showed some of the many things that Obama has done for black folk. The reason that you haven't is because you don't know what the ? you're talking about.