Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I use to hate mowing the lawn as a kid. And we had a big ass backyard. My dad would purposely not buy the lawn mower with the bag so me and my sister's would have to rake the grass after mowing in. Smh it was torture.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You had some help I was the only child my dad had with my mom. I had to do all the housework

Mow the Lawn
    Rake the leaves
    Shovel the Snow
    Clean the gutters
    Take out the trash
    Wash the dishes
    Mop the floors

I used to have a deep rooted hatred for my half sister and half brother, I thought they had it easier with them not living with our dad

• RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You had some help I was the only child my dad had with my mom. I had to do all the housework

Mow the Lawn
    Rake the leaves
    Shovel the Snow
    Clean the gutters
    Take out the trash
    Wash the dishes
    Mop the floors

I used to have a deep rooted hatred for my half sister and half brother, I thought they had it easier with them not living with our dad

You're probably way more disciplined than them though.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Linking my PayPal to my bank account was the WOAT decision in history.
    Must've spent $200 over the last 2 weeks that I didn't need to spend.

I need to start saving money too.
    My old ass car is almost at 200k, and I'm scared that ? is gonna break down outta nowhere and be done.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm on my way to pick up baby girl and I had some Jimi on. I was singing along to it when I just happen to look over a see a white dude with a durag on. Let's just say I turned Jimi off and put on some Parliament.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hustle and Flow on FUSE;;; 10 yrs later movie still dope!
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I've been invited to MS AllHipHop 2015. Do anybody else not give a ? about these ? on this site

I only pay attention when nudes get dropped lol
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I've been invited to MS AllHipHop 2015. Do anybody else not give a ? about these ? on this site

No ? to give mayne

That chick OB or something like that is sexy though from what I've randomly seen of her
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hustle and Flow on FUSE;;; 10 yrs later movie still dope!

https://youtu.be/rSPwvkQ0MvI

Beat go hard mayne
  • bigev240
    Options
    I hate eating lunch with some of my office mates sometimes. They just showed on the news about the girl that got wrestle to the ground by the cop. When something like that happens, in their eyes it's always the other person fault, not the cops. I know if I was to say how I feel, I will lose my job.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I segregated myself from my white co-workers. When ? like that go down those ? 's go say some ? to ? me off and then I'll say some ? that would get me fired

I wish anybody would put their hands on my kids, it's going to be a problem for them. Any of my kids act up in school just call me or the wife and we'll straighten them out.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I don't even eat lunch with anyone. I go to my car and chill for the hr. I see no need to see u for yet another hr when I see u for 8 hrs already
  • bigev240
    Options
    I segregated myself from my white co-workers. When ? like that go down those ? 's go say some ? to ? me off and then I'll say some ? that would get me fired

I wish anybody would put their hands on my kids, it's going to be a problem for them. Any of my kids act up in school just call me or the wife and we'll straighten them out.

I've been doing that since Trayvon Martin and me going back to school. I'm already the only black guy in the office other than the IT guy so I have to stay on my toes. I just know that if I say something, I will be gone one way or another.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so was the entire site

but carry on
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    My co workers seem offended when I don't wanna hang with them after work. First and more importantly I have kids that I actually like being around and secondly I don't ? like them.

They be like you never hang out with us, shouldn't you take the hint
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

so was the entire site

but carry on

You the ? that actually give a ? about those ? . That's a shame, do better with your life

Carry on though

lol

do better with my life?

by my account, we are both on an internet message board talking to avatars. i think that puts us on equal footing

again, carry on
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all don't take these passive aggressive feelings somewhere...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

? shut up before you're back in the position he's trying to be in
  • AP21
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

? shut up before you're back in the position he's trying to be in

and what position is that fam?
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    My co workers seem offended when I don't wanna hang with them after work. First and more importantly I have kids that I actually like being around and secondly I don't ? like them.

They be like you never hang out with us, shouldn't you take the hint

I tell them when the ask me about hanging out after work, after I clock out, none of y'all exist to me. They definitely take the hint then
This discussion has been closed.