ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Think i'ma have to Hurt a Couple ? bout my Baby Mama brah...

Why aren't y'all together?

You don't want other men in her life then fill her life with your presence.

Unless she don't want you..then you just outta luck.

I ain't ready to talk about Allat......

. . . Don't ? w/ what's Mine though .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Think i'ma have to Hurt a Couple ? bout my Baby Mama brah...

Why aren't y'all together?

You don't want other men in her life then fill her life with your presence.

Unless she don't want you..then you just outta luck.

I ain't ready to talk about Allat......

. . . Don't ? w/ what's Mine though .

Crazy baby daddy? Don't be that guy.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    My mother bought 5 things last Friday (including hot dogs buns with no hot dogs – what the ? was the point of that?). The Tuesday (or Wednesday? ) before that she bought a few vegetables, some veggie burgers and falafels, also some ice cream and a pumpkin scone from some vegan bakery – which I never asked for and I knew she would use that as an excuse for not buying the staples and things that are actually needed. The Friday before that she bought a few vegetables and that’s it. She seriously believes that this is enough for 2 entire weeks. I knew she wasn’t going to buy ? this weekend. I just knew it and I was right. She’ll say she has no money but she could afford some non-vegan cupcakes for herself. I know how this sounds, she doesn’t owe me anything and this and that and that might be the reasonable attitude for me to have but it ? ? me off. I can’t remember the last time I felt such intense rage toward her. It’s just so unbelievably ridiculous. I can’t explain how frustrating it is.

It ruins my whole day and week to know there’s barely anything to eat around the house and not knowing when, if ever, she’ll finally decided to go the ? store and buy more than 5 things . Nobody else could possibly think this was normal, you’d have to see how little ? food there is in the house to realize how bizarre it is that she can literally afford to buy some more and chooses not to for no good reason at all. She has the money because she pulled some blase ‘if I go I go’ ? . I want to ? break something. She probably wouldn’t go even if I gave her the money and it’s too late now because if she doesn’t go after church on Sundays she probably won’t go during the week, if she goes during the week it will be after work and she’s probably staying home next week.

I wouldnt notice this was Ubuntu if it wasnt for the wall of text ..

In before he contemplates killin his mom with a 15lb pumpkin
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    My mother bought 5 things last Friday (including hot dogs buns with no hot dogs – what the ? was the point of that?). The Tuesday (or Wednesday? ) before that she bought a few vegetables, some veggie burgers and falafels, also some ice cream and a pumpkin scone from some vegan bakery – which I never asked for and I knew she would use that as an excuse for not buying the staples and things that are actually needed. The Friday before that she bought a few vegetables and that’s it. She seriously believes that this is enough for 2 entire weeks. I knew she wasn’t going to buy ? this weekend. I just knew it and I was right. She’ll say she has no money but she could afford some non-vegan cupcakes for herself. I know how this sounds, she doesn’t owe me anything and this and that and that might be the reasonable attitude for me to have but it ? ? me off. I can’t remember the last time I felt such intense rage toward her. It’s just so unbelievably ridiculous. I can’t explain how frustrating it is.

It ruins my whole day and week to know there’s barely anything to eat around the house and not knowing when, if ever, she’ll finally decided to go the ? store and buy more than 5 things . Nobody else could possibly think this was normal, you’d have to see how little ? food there is in the house to realize how bizarre it is that she can literally afford to buy some more and chooses not to for no good reason at all. She has the money because she pulled some blase ‘if I go I go’ ? . I want to ? break something. She probably wouldn’t go even if I gave her the money and it’s too late now because if she doesn’t go after church on Sundays she probably won’t go during the week, if she goes during the week it will be after work and she’s probably staying home next week.

I wouldnt notice this was Ubuntu if it wasnt for the wall of text ..

In before he contemplates killin his mom with a 15lb pumpkin

That's not funny. She's one of the kindest, most non-malicious people in the world the situation just ? me off.

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U need to get ya self a blog homeboy! I ain't reading all that ? !
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just scroll real fast past his posts.
  • Westie
    Options
    @JonnyRoccIT Before you go to jail over your bm, are you gonna make a hoodie line? I think your logo would look good on one and I want one.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's go Jets, Giants & Saints!!!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Oh yea, ? the inflatriots.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@ tha Texans
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Lmao@ tha Texans

I love it. LMAO
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These muthafuckin Texans.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TY based Houston Texans for being so ?

Tannehill and Landry are eating right now
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    These cocky muhfuckas down here talk so much ? about my teams winning championships. This is a perfect year thus far.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jets looking good so far
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    University of Miami needs to take the Dolphin's lead and fire their coach too
  • Westie
    Options
    Ooooohhhh Amendola
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    @texas409 your Colts are trash good lord same for @kat Texans smh

? everything you stand for.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭