ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know that Captain Obvious
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That moment when you hungry & you at the mall. So you walk to the food sample people in the food court about 10 times to eat for free. I know it's petty but if Guy Fieri do it then I can too

You need some money boo?

Yes, western union me some money
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cypress Hill is trash
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worry about ya own team ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cypress Hill is trash

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? said what color did you paint your nails

what in da ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not worried about the wack ass Giants..I just want to be able to text this dude and talk ? about his Cowgirls.

Yall need to calm the ? down, you and Mr Tries Too Hard.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

I'm not worried about the wack ass Giants..I just want to be able to text this dude and talk ? about his Cowgirls.

Yall need to calm the ? down, you and Mr Tries Too Hard.

I won't be responding to your texts @Kat
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Nice Defensive stop
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    White boys can't catch
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ the Cowboys
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat
    No invite for ya boy?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA's losing a lot of legends
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I absolutely hate packing! I wonder if there are people who will pack for you for a fee. I really need to look into this service for my own sanity.

LAZY ? !!

Nah. It aint laziness. All women say that. Something about an over abundance of clothes and shoes to choose from
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U know she aint a ? bruh no need to cape for her.. smh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reddit poster

Technically it was last night, but it crossed over into this morning so it counts. And it's not some humblebrag "I got laid but then x happened." I'm actually can't recall ever having felt this worthless in my life.
    She drove, we chatted, I made my interest apparent. She seemed to reciprocate. As the night went on and the liquid courage started loosening everybody up, she started getting kinda flirty and feely with a lot of people. Should have been my red flag to get the hell out. Nope.
    We ended up at another house with two guys who we had been hanging out with at the party. Me and guy #2 played FIFA while she sat on the couch with guy #1. They ended up making out. I figured they were going to have sex and I would just have to live with it because she was my ride home.
    Guy #1 gets up and taps guy #2 on the shoulder, and whispers something into his ear. Guy #2 sets his controller down, tells me "it's all you dude." She's on the couch cheesing, and the three of them all head down the hall into the same bedroom. I was still in denial until I heard the bed shaking and her squealing. I sat numb for maybe five minutes before going outside and smoking cigarettes until they made me sick. Tried to go back inside and lay down, but I made it maybe five minutes before I decided I had to go home. It was about a two hour walk. I'm pretty sure I'm not leaving my bed today.
    tl;dr - Got to hear my crush banging two guys at once and had to walk home.
    edit - To the people who keep calling her "? ," "? ," "? ," etc, I don't agree with you and you're really not helping anything at all.
    edit 2 - She keeps trying to call me. I really see no benefit to anyone in answering.
    edit 3 - There is just no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all these replies. I'm going to call her and add an edit here later.
    edit 4 - I'm familiar with the red pill and I won't be joining them, so you can save those suggestions.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Damn Ronda lookin good in that white dress
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    So is irony in San Diego yet?

@DarcSkies

Lol still breathing sirs & ma'ams

Nice Deep ass breaths too...

It's the disappointment setting in yet? Meh. Give it a day or two lol

Hypothetically if he shows up in s.d, can me,u,him,and Kat get a game of spades on? Oh and @Mastery
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    edit 5 - TIFU by calling my (former) crush back the night after having heard her bang two dudes in the other room. Claimed she wanted me in there too. So I asked the obvious question, and she says she was ? and it didn't work out the way she intended. Decided to just go with it when I didn't get involved. Passed out when it was over. Was worried about me, never meant to hurt me, bla bla bla. It helped nothing at all, as I don't really know what I can believe and what I can't.
    I've seen a few suggestions implying that it may have been ? or that I should have tried to "save" her. The fact is that she practically led them down the hall, she was visibly damn happy, and sexual pleasure has a pretty distinct ? sound. I wasn't going to sit around and listen for it to go south, nor was I going to burst in to what was pretty clearly a consensual sexual encounter that I didn't believe myself to be welcome in just to make sure everything was okay. If you guys want to start barging into the room anytime you hear people ? at parties, be my guest. I'm not doing that though.
    Whatever. ? this noise. Told her I don't hate her but I don't think we should talk anytime soon. Apparently now I have a party to get to tonigh