Rick Ross arrested for suspicion of selling drugs

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    I didn't know it was illegal to have $. ? charge.....I can understand him being brought in for questioning due to his past. Possession is a valid suspicion but definitely not enough to warrant an arrest. He needs to sue the ? out of them.
    I hear you man but think about it who walks around with $100,000. It sucks but like jeezy said DONT GET CAUGHT. Plus like @TheGOAT said he was probably been watched by Feds he an ex-con

A lot ppl walk around with $100k. He didn't get caught. He may be still hustling but they didn't catch him hustling
    shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know it was illegal to have $. ? charge.....I can understand him being brought in for questioning due to his past. Possession is a valid suspicion but definitely not enough to warrant an arrest. He needs to sue the ? out of them.

Anything 10k plus feds involved

deposit 11 racks at the bank, Fed's will be alerted

Get stopped w/ racks & can't prove it's legitimate, they say it's drug money & confiscate

few yrs ago a stripper got stopped w/ bout a mil cash & proved it was legal, got it back
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is he going to talk about how the feds used to pushed drugs in our community and then start back selling? Or maybe he wasn't selling(he has a book) and maybe it's his book money or something. I know a lot of old timers who don't trust banks that have legit money on them.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was a minion for El Chapo back in the 80's. Check out his history. It's fascinating and troubling at the same time. According to his book, he was a saint but the record shows otherwise.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was selling weed man.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross back at it again gotdamnit!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being arrested doesn't mean he's hustling again. Don't just believe the first thing they try to say about the guy.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't they take his documentary off of netflix after like 2 weeks?
    lol
    the fix is in.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was at the last cannabis cup
    he probably tryna get in on the legal medical marijuana industry but you know it's not that easy. Especially for someone with his background.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So at this point in terms of actual facts, he had 100k in his possession and...that's it. I'd be interested if there we some actual information here to make a judgement on one way or another. Until then, meh.

Also, if it turns out there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for him having that money, etc, I wonder how many news outlets are gonna run the story of 'Rick Ross wasn't selling no damn drugs again, y'all!.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Dam I met fam he still hustling

Nah he aint, i met bruh last week...feds watching, keep it down my nig
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

Get stopped w/ racks & can't prove it's legitimate, they say it's drug money & confiscate

few yrs ago a stripper got stopped w/ bout a mil cash & proved it was legal, got it back

Did she get arrested? That's the issue here bro.
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I hear you man but think about it who walks around with $100,000. It sucks but like jeezy said DONT GET CAUGHT. Plus like @TheGOAT said he was probably been watched by Feds he an ex-con

A lot ppl walk around with $100k. He didn't get caught. He may be still hustling but they didn't catch him hustling
    shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg

Im not going to sit here & do a broke ? vs rich ? response. Just like the stripper mentioned in the post above, it happens ? .
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the owner of the colts got caught wit 100 bands and some pills and they let him go
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    No sympathy for him. He pushed ? all through our communities. Destroyed a huge percentage of black families that still haven't recovered to this day.

• TheGOAT
    Options

shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg

Im not going to sit here & do a broke ? vs rich ? response. Just like the stripper mentioned in the post above, it happens ? .

Im sure it happens... But "a lot"... And legal money... Naw

People with paper like that use banks & credit cards.

Unless its drug money
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg

Im sure it happens... But "a lot"... And legal money... Naw

People with paper like that use banks & credit cards.

Unless its drug money

Common misconception
  • TheGOAT
    Options

A lot ppl walk around with $100k. He didn't get caught. He may be still hustling but they didn't catch him hustling.

blatant exageration
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need to get updated on the new ? . Its actually less than 10K now and been that way for a few years.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know anything over 4200 or 4300 is IRS business
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    No sympathy for him. He pushed ? all through our communities. Destroyed a huge percentage of black families that still haven't recovered to this day.

Exactly.

Rick ross>>>rick ross
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka he's doing too much good in the community

He even said it himself - since being free the feds been on him whenever he does too much good

by some of the posts in here its obvious y'all dont follow his social media accounts

wit your fake caring ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post all your info into your notebook, or whatever, then copy paste into the thread so you don't lose it.

Shot happened to me many times. I'd be so ? happy it didn't refresh and lose the pasted content then after the 4th time I'd come back and it would be gone. Figured a notebook/pad pasting is better.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    the charges have been dropped. here's a link if y'all wanna read how ross said it went down...never mind story on front page

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well it's illegal to travel with over 10K across state lines.