Rick Ross arrested for suspicion of selling drugs

Options
13»

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    No sympathy for him. He pushed ? all through our communities. Destroyed a huge percentage of black families that still haven't recovered to this day.

He served his time.Can't blame him for the whole dope game.Nobody forced ppl to do drugs.There may be some moral issues,but you can hardly blame any one person for destroying the community.? wasn't perfect before ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Still spending money from 88
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I didn't know it was illegal to have $. ? charge.....I can understand him being brought in for questioning due to his past. Possession is a valid suspicion but definitely not enough to warrant an arrest. He needs to sue the ? out of them.

If you carry over a certain amount of money on you, and the cops pull you over and seize your cash and then make you prove that you earned it legally. That's why i never carry more than 5k.

Edit;: i see other people got this answer covered.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No sympathy for him. He pushed ? all through our communities. Destroyed a huge percentage of black families that still haven't recovered to this day.

GOATED.

Would give you 10 goats if I could.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    He was at the last cannabis cup
    he probably tryna get in on the legal medical marijuana industry but you know it's not that easy. Especially for someone with his background.

This. He has said in interviews that legal weed will be his next move.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

He served his time.Can't blame him for the whole dope game.Nobody forced ppl to do drugs.There may be some moral issues,but you can hardly blame any one person for destroying the community.? wasn't perfect before ? .

Nah. ? that ? . People like him need to be ostracized and condemnedin the commubity not celebrated
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    I didn't know it was illegal to have $. ? charge.....I can understand him being brought in for questioning due to his past. Possession is a valid suspicion but definitely not enough to warrant an arrest. He needs to sue the ? out of them.

If you carry over a certain amount of money on you, and the cops pull you over and seize your cash and then make you prove that you earned it legally. That's why i never carry more than 5k.

Edit;: i see other people got this answer covered.

Yeah that's what I heard before so that's why I was like yo if you riding around with 100k bruh you asking for especially for a dude like Ross and u know them Feds on him... I was wonderin about that ?