The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Cole: Roman is coming for you ? Rollins!
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can picture Randy Rkoing out of that KO move ? is beautiful
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose turn at SurSer
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard wwe scrubbed cm punk from the archives
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Rollins vs Reigns needs to be clean one on one. I got a feeling that's gonna be a classic
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? I like this stare down because it's no punching or fighting no ? ........
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean turns on Roman at SS and that's what will be a potential start of a Shield triple-threat at WM 32.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol so Reigns will get screwed at another PPV.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Rollins vs Reigns needs to be clean one on one. I got a feeling that's gonna be a classic

Seth gets to work with young talent like.roman finally that match should be clean and full of big.moves and action and dean better not ? it up
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Dean turns on Roman at SS and that's what will be a potential start of a Shield triple-threat at WM 32.

smfh...... I hope not lol...........

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reigns did his thing at the end. fantastic match
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    Riegns is screwed at SurvSer

Dean turns heel

Seth keeps Sething

Shield Trip Threat at Mania

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dean turns heel

Seth keeps Sething

Yep. Probably Rollins vs Filler guy through Rumble.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I don't see a shield triple threat match at mania. Maybe Royal Rumble. Vince is going with lesnar in the mania event again I'm sure
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question. Did team Black Excellence appear tonight?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Fatal 4 way was straight, would've been better if Cesaro and Big E were in it instead of Ziggler and Owens..

If Dean doesn't turn heel at SS than he's officially in Vinces doghouse, they ruined Dean by making him a "lunatic", the forced brawler moveset and being Reigns flunky in every fued
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Dean turns heel

Seth keeps Sething

Yep. Probably Rollins vs Filler guy through Rumble.

What I want to happen is Dean to win the rumble....by eliminating Reigns...more heel heat and sympathy for face Roman

Roman and Sheamus somehow have a match for the briefcase at Fastlane...Roman wins

Comes out on Raw next night...short promo...cash in for title shot at Mania making it a Triple threat....

from there the build should be easy and ? GOAT....the story is ready made...instant classic...all time great
    potential

but knowing wwe...they will probably do a double elim with Dean and Roman at the rumble

authority starts show talking bout the "controversy surrounding the Rumble finish" they will announce thier decision later on that night

Seth is whining and campaigning the whole show that neither should face him cause tech they both lost

closing segment the authority announces that a Triple Threat for the strap is "best for business"

Seth throws a tantrum

Dean comes out stands on the ramp

Roman comes out stays at the top the stairs in the crowd

Seth continues to Seth

*close the show*
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I don't see a shield triple threat match at mania. Maybe Royal Rumble. Vince is going with lesnar in the mania event again I'm sure

can still be at mania w/o being the ME

probably would go on second to last and be billed as the "co-main event"

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on the low that game dont look like its hittin on ? , motions look choppy as ? , neville's red arrow on the commercial didnt look right at all.

? the graphics ? fun as HELLL whenever u got 2-3 other people to play with.

I told yall me & my boys were meeting up every weekend to 2k14, the only reason we stopped is cause that ? was causing too much tension and arguments. We was bout to come to blows over that ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    on the low that game dont look like its hittin on ? , motions look choppy as ? , neville's red arrow on the commercial didnt look right at all.

I told yall me & my boys were meeting up every weekend to 2k14, the only reason we stopped is cause that ? was causing too much tension and arguments. We was bout to come to blows over that ?

Y'all ? need lives b
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man the homie and i still beef over n64 no mercy we were the last four with other two homies we threw one out we agree to get out the homie then fight but he was a strong player so at the ropes i threw him.out he still.? to this day lol
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Y'all ? need lives b

Lmao nah bruh.. it aint even like that

but you know Dubbz gonna talk his ? , thats on AND off the IC.. and when it comes to games im competitive as ? .. so the ? talking is twice as bad. Hell it can be a game of tic tac toe i dont give a damn. plus im a heel at heart baby! I win by any means necessary..

I got a 7ft2 400lb created character named Big trouble and he so tall that he can roll out of the ring from anywhere, those ? be ? off bruh and i be talkin my ? .. Everytime they hit a finisher on me I roll out from the center of the ring, they be ? saying he glitching the game and ? but hell na them ? just cant handle the trouble man.. thats what it all boils down too.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options