The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Julius Randle is so trash to me, dude does that same hesitation move when he faces up and half the time he loses the ball on it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Julius Randle is so trash to me, dude does that same hesitation move when he faces up and half the time he loses the ball on it

I need to see more for him at midrange.. but hes a bully in the paint/a decent first step, ball handling ability and has a pretty good motor. let a ? bake for a minute fam.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the pelicans fans, who is backing up jrue holiday, with norris cole injured
    on tuesday at point.....

And is dante cunningham any good, do u think he gonna get some playin time

And for bulls and cav fans, which team you think gonna dominate the boards

Bulls with gasol, noah,mirotic and gibson.........or mosgov love, thompson varejo

Dante Cunningham has gotten better incrementally in his time in NOLA. I remember when he played for Minnesota and he would just give the Pels fits b/c he was always hustling and winning those 50/50 battles for ? . I was thinking, damn, this is a guy that the pels could use, plus he had a nice set jumper

Over the summer, Gentry gave him the green light to shoot the corner 3. He hasnt hit that many in preseason, but the fact that he was taking them was good b/c if he starts to hitting at a consistent clip, thats another weapon on the floor that can help with spacing.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    on tuesday at point.....

Bulls with gasol, noah,mirotic and gibson.........or mosgov love, thompson varejo

Dante Cunningham has gotten better incrementally in his time in NOLA. I remember when he played for Minnesota and he would just give the Pels fits b/c he was always hustling and winning those 50/50 battles for ? . I was thinking, damn, this is a guy that the pels could use, plus he had a nice set jumper

Over the summer, Gentry gave him the green light to shoot the corner 3. He hasnt hit that many in preseason, but the fact that he was taking them was good b/c if he starts to hitting at a consistent clip, thats another weapon on the floor that can help with spacing.

Who's y'all starting SF? pondexter or Babbitt? And sheesh I didn't know Norris Cole was out that long. Perkins your starting C opening night?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That whole team is hurt plus their early schedule is hell, Davis is gonna have to put up 30-35 a game just to keep em .500
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Dag, Lebron put his logo on D rose high school and had all the kids in the Chi taking off they Addidas and putting Nike's on!!!

he playin chess b4 the playoffs even begin

That's how low the ? has fallen in the city
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trying to see if Lebron and rose play before I cop tix

Go ahead and cop so you can witness a #ss whooping and the beginning of a Dynasty all in the same night...

Tonight it Starts......#UnfinishedBusiness#DaLand#DaDynasty#TheLebronCenter#Chicago....Daddy's home
    giphy.gif

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats crazy

he acting like he in cleveland just chillin at a local rec center

i4e5va.png
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    trying to see if Lebron and rose play before I cop tix

Go ahead and cop so you can witness a #ss whooping and the beginning of a Dynasty all in the same night...

Tonight it Starts......#UnfinishedBusiness#DaLand#DaDynasty#TheLebronCenter#Chicago....Daddy's home
    giphy.gif

X gonna give it to ya!!!

D! M! X!

Ride! or! die!

LOL
  • RAPH
    Options
    Steph Curry already sonned LeBron with that Akron stuff...

Now Bron trying to do the same thing to Rose? Lol, smh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We back tonight
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, ? Cleveland ? .
  • Beta
    Options
    ? said daddy's home....Smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

Bron does this all the time... I remember this summer he said if someone wearing my kicks imma bust they ass.. he stay on that ? ...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Vader_F_Kennedy you down for a avi bet or any other Mistake By The Lake residents
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    on tuesday at point.....

Who's y'all starting SF? pondexter or Babbitt? And sheesh I didn't know Norris Cole was out that long. Perkins your starting C opening night?

good question. ? they might throw Cunningham at SF for some stretches. Im not sure who is actually gonna start tho. Im more concerned with who is going to finish. But i think Reke is supposed to be playing tonight
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Vader_F_Kennedy you down for a avi bet or any other Mistake By The Lake residents

I'm down....
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think if Ilyasova can get back to how he was shooting a few a seasons ago that could be a really underrated pick up that Detroit made, him and Drummond could potentially compliment each other very well
  • RAPH
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

How?

Cause technically Curry is from Akron... apparently he was born their, but didn't grow up their... anyway, he said he wanted to be the first to bring a championship to Akron or something like that... throwing shade on LeBron lol...
  • RAPH
    Options
    I think if Ilyasova can get back to how he was shooting a few a seasons ago that could be a really underrated pick up that Detroit made, him and Drummond could potentially compliment each other very well

Yeah he seems to fit perfectly with SVG's system being that he'll be able to spread the floor... On paper the Pistons finally have a squad in which everybody compliments each others playing style... We just gotta bring it on the floor now...
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    on tuesday at point.....

good question. ? they might throw Cunningham at SF for some stretches. Im not sure who is actually gonna start tho. Im more concerned with who is going to finish. But i think Reke is supposed to be playing tonight

How is tyreke going from 6-8 weeks to playing a week later? I missed something?
This discussion has been closed.