Options
    Damn...RIP Pac
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas looked like he could care less tho..

"me and 2pac was soldiers of the same struggle"
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas looked like he could care less tho..

Nas didnt lose. He had to let it sink in.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NAs looked shook.. like he thought Pac was stillalive and bout to jump on stage and beat his ass!

RIP Pac. Nas a GOAT. Tell that swedish dude to chill, I dig Nas music, but he was shakin in his boots and red leather
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question remains;

Why was Nas wearing a shiny suit?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • Tupacthadon1971
    Tupacthadon1971 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Options
    good drop.....reall good
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo nas and camron rocking the same shiny osh kosh overalls, wtf is that all about
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Been posted here before
  • supergangster
    edited October 2015
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    NAs looked shook.. like he thought Pac was stillalive and bout to jump on stage and beat his ass!

RIP Pac. Nas a GOAT. Tell that swedish dude to chill, I dig Nas music, but he was shakin in his boots and red leather

Pac was scared of Nas . Nas and Jungle had Pac & Suge shook bak at the awards. Snoop was there and he was so scared that ye stay at the bak tru words. Suge was maybe bout bout it but this Qb ? in the 90s was nothing to ? with they all had crime recordz. Nas used to run with Crips & Bloodz he united them like a real ? . They was Nas security

Pac hired security by the law while Nas hired real goons
  • supergangster
    Options

Pac was scared of Nas . Nas and Jungle had Pac & Suge shook bak at the awards. Snoop was there and he was so scared that ye stay at the bak tru words. Suge was maybe bout bout it but this Qb ? in the 90s was nothing to ? with they all had crime recordz. Nas used to run with Crips & Bloodz he united them like a real ? . They was Nas security

You missed out the part at the end when Pac and Nas realized it was all ? and the media was playing games, had Pac lived they probably would have worked together and spread a positive message.

ye probably but dont change the fact dat pac fear Nas
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dig how you came at me with respect.. but was no need to respond.. aight. But lemme tell you this.. like @Preach2Teach said.. with them united, both of them would have changed a lot of ? that goes on today, for the better, positive ? .

I see you Sweden! Thug Luv playa
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac feared no one thats sadly the reason he dead. He shot cops, cursed every single ? he didnt like, scraped with te biggest dudes he could find and so one. That ? gave zero ? . Oh and he fought with bare hands against dudes with pistols when he got shot the first time. That dude didnt even feared death let alone nas
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible wording in the thread title.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

I worded it exactly the same way the video is worded on youtube, what we got a problem???
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    Pac feared no one thats sadly the reason he dead. He shot cops, cursed every single ? he didnt like, scraped with te biggest dudes he could find and so one. That ? gave zero ? . Oh and he fought with bare hands against dudes with pistols when he got shot the first time. That dude didnt even feared death let alone nas

Hyperbole. Dude was brave but didn't fight fair at times (ie Hughes brothers, Sam Sneed) and he didn't fight against "dudes with pistols when he got shot." You living fantasies ? , I reject your deposits.
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    Options

I worded it exactly the same way the video is worded on youtube, what we got a problem???

See my previous post in regards to a problem.
  • Preach2Teach
    edited October 2015
    Options

Tell me how I should have worded it?
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    Options

Tell me how I should have worded it?

"Fans react to the death of Tupac at a Nas show."