The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Damn you a hatin ass ? @Beta ....... How the ? do you do it??????? You'll be crying and flip squads by All Star break when Amare and D Wade break their knees as a Valentine's Day gift................ ? the HEAT

Uhhh lol
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Miami got Birdan, Haslem, Mario Chalmers, and Gerald Green to keep them afloat LOL...... Miami is banking on health and old as players....... Good luck with that one....... Yall wasted D Wade prime on 35-42 seaons back in 07, 08, and 09...... LOL Miami lost when they lost LBJ and trying to convince ? they can win with old ? and a ? point guard..... Dragic will not save yall and Bosh is not coming back to save yall ? ...... Miami is the definition of fool's gold....... Yall got some Whiteside ? ...... DEAL WITH IT........ Yall like 3 steps above the Knicks..........
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perkins for MVP lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Wait Steph got 22 in the first quarter????????? Damn I'd be salty as ? if I played for the Pelicans

It's a 6 point game yes that ? getting his but I wouldn't care if he dropped 60 as long as we got this win.

I feel you bruh....... I really don't want to see Golden State win this game.......

I don't have a problem with them as much as I do that ? ? Draymond Green.

Yea ? that ? .

Why you don't like him?

It's just his attitude he's a very good player but that ? got a great attitude that gives the impression that he is better than he is.

Just don't like the vibe of the extra-ness to the ? ; he's a very good player though admittedly.

He has to have that attitude as an undersized forward. ? , is a natural 4 at 6'6", you have to have some kind of edge to keep you going against players that are bigger at one position and faster at another every other night.

Dude is a very good player I'd take him on my team in a minute, but he's the type of ? that other ? at the court would be ready to jump because of his attitude I played against a few ? like him in high school.

His importance to that Warriors team is very understated too; he's probably the third best player on that team maybe the second best on a lot of nights.
  • Beta
    Options
    AD bout to just go in the locker room
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    TheIraq stays going on weird rants.
  • TheIraq
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    But Miami got Birdan, Haslem, Mario Chalmers, and Gerald Green to keep them afloat LOL...... Miami is banking on health and old as players....... Good luck with that one....... Yall wasted D Wade prime on 35-42 seaons back in 07, 08, and 09...... LOL Miami lost when they lost LBJ and trying to convince ? they can win with old ? and a ? point guard..... Dragic will not save yall and Bosh is not coming back to save yall ? ...... Miami is the definition of fool's gold....... Yall got some Whiteside ? ...... DEAL WITH IT........ Yall like 3 steps above the Knicks..........

63203778.jpg

Cuz your squad sucks and it's dying..................... We'll see for the sake of your post............ You can't refute so you try to be funny....... Facts are facts........... ? the HEAT.............
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AD bout to just go in the locker room

? ? like you shouldn't speak
  • Beta
    Options
    Bout time curry gets blocked going to the rim
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Funny ? don't realize cancer kills and he can't handle the truth.................. Good job bro
  • Beta
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Damn steph missed his last 5 threes...

Step it up homie you only got 37
  • Beta
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Thank you...40 points and it ain't even the 4th Q
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Draymond. He brings personality to these boring ass Warrior ? ... and his momma is a certified real one.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So I guess NO officially quit tonight.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AD needs to stop shooting
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    So I guess NO officially quite tonight.

Interesting.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is Lebron James such a choke artist?
  • Beta
    Options
    GS leaving the door open slightly
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The scary thing about GS is that they can probably outdo what they did last year. They'll probably keep evolving into a better team this year and Curry is probably gonna outdo his last season as well if he keeps playing at this rate.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis is huge. Like the ? doesn't look human out there with those other players. The ? limbs are long and he moves better than anybody I've ever seen at his size defensively. He's a freak athlete.

Davis played PG in high school
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame what them men did to them boys
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles ? on us already smh
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think ima agree with Charles I don't think they'll miss the playoffs but no way will the Hawks be as good as they were last year
This discussion has been closed.