ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what do we have here...

we have dudes work out schedule and the gym he frequents.

his work schedule.

what type of car he drives.

his full name.

sensational.

this my friends, is why we dont talk ? on the internet.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i ro ny wrote: »

lol...

what reactions will we press when dude starts posting things like

"guys, my condo just got burglarized"

"my car got shot the ? up"

you are messing with the wrong one. i'm not for this typing ? .

Stop incriminating yourself

wheres the incrimination.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women please stop referring to grown ass men that you know as Besties....? sounds ?
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's strange how naturally non-aggressive I am most of the time. I'm not claiming to be forgiving or loving but even if I felt anger toward someone and didn't 'care' about them I wouldn't care enough to want to insult or hurt them in whatever way, not because I 'care' about them but because I just wouldn't care one way or the other. If I disliked them or was even just easily hurt by them I'd rather just avoid them. I don't enjoy conflict so it's strange to me that other people seem to. If I insulted someone it would have more to do with venting than wanting to hurt them or come out as the 'winner' and I can't see myself insulting someone to their face in most circumstances.

Wouldn't people rather have sex or make out or do something sensual like that and just get along with people? Wouldn't things honestly be more fun and easier if people stopped fighting, even if they just ignored each other?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what do we have here...

his work schedule.

his full name.

sensational.

Bruh. Youve gone full Hannibal Lecter.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recap360 Presents: Irony's "? about to catch this fade" Fight List

Name.................Reason

Jamel................Once partners on GTA V, turned enemies online. Had Sanchez set up for a carjacking, until Jamel turned on him. Irony been wanting to throw hands since.

Chi....................Ever since the whole Empress/Chi left standing in the rain eating a sandwich ordeal, Irony has looked @ Chi wit utter disgust. This angered him. Why? Not b/c Chi got played like Super Mario Bros. But b/c Chi was letting the sandwich get wet from the rain. Y'all KNOW how Irony feel about his food.

Darc...................The beef that just won't DIE!! LAWD!! These been going at it since the beginning of the innanet. How this beef started? Not quite sure. I think Irony was spittin game at Pico. Darc dropped Irony's credit score. Pico was disgusted and put Irony on ignore. Irony vowed revenge ever since. Recently the fade was suppose to be caught a couple of days ago, but...well you know

SJ2....................Honestly since fade didn't happen wit Darc, S2J just happened to be at the wrong time, wrong place. SJ2 asked Irony "How bout dem Comboys?" In which Irony responded "HOW BOUT THIS FADE ? !" Apparently Irony hates the Cowboys, and thought S2J was trying to be funny, and took it as disrespect. Itinerary was posted my friends

Lem..................This fade been in the making for a minute. Not Irony vs Lem, but USA vs France. That's right muthafuccas. We've been waiting for France to catch these good ole fashion American hands ever since Iraq, and went from "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries." This fade right here...this fade right here ? ...? this fade is for COUNTRY. Oh and the fact Lem insulted the WWE. WRESTLING IS REAL LEM!!! KYS! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Jesus................Apparently even the Son of ? isn't exempt from Irony's wrath. Irony asked The Lord to bless the mic so he can drop another epic IC diss song, but was denied. Jesus loves EVERYONE. Irony was not pleased. Expect about 16 bars shots being fired at ? 's son. His soul will probably be damned to eternal flames, but that track might be another IC classic.
    I literally asked the ? to KINDLY stop talking tough since he DUCKED Jamel and he blasted off saying he'd beat my ass...

I said, "NO, YOU WONT."

2 months later. I was right. He was lying.

He's having a mental breakdown and all yall ? suffering for it.

BTW....the beef with me has never been solely about me. It's about him trying to distract people away from the fact that he DUCKED Jamel. He's been doing everything in his power to make people forget about him DUCKING Jamel.

Problem is young lady ( @Irony ) you picked a target far more intelligent than you. Now you known for ducking Jamel AND myself.

OOHHH what a time to be a DUCK.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Gun talk????? Really....

Tell Pico to accept my Facebook request
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truly pathetic
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yea i got a good memory. This ? talkin reactions look at this ? . This is AFTER he attempted to schedule that 'fade' which is why i noticed it

fLJhlyx.jpg

dukie.gif

"Btw", That is why no one believes you.

You? ? you BEEN on my ? ? you love my style nh

Smiley faces happy to break bread with the ?

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn today has been a good ass day
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

lol...

what reactions will we press when dude starts posting things like

"guys, my condo just got burglarized"

"my car got shot the ? up"

you are messing with the wrong one. i'm not for this typing ? .

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

aight.

like ive said, yall posting for humor at this point is neither here nor there.

its just hurting him.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Thought the Norega/Vince Staples(idk who he is) convo was better....
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

what do we have here...

his work schedule.

his full name.

sensational.

Bruh. Youve gone full Hannibal Lecter.

nah, i'm going to show yall why its best NOT to talk ? on the internet.

@darcskies is going to be an example.

a pitiful one too.

because he's not going to see it coming.

im not going to give dude the honor of knowing when i'll be in california. Just know i'll be there prolly in february.

do yourself a favor, change gyms and your whole life schedule now.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

and as of right now, im not mentioning @DarcSkies til its time.

i'm going to allow him to forget about this.

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    @Kat this is all your fault

Realist ? posted thus far
    DWO wrote: »
    To be fair darc did post the cross streets during his evening jog, he posted the entire route... Which at the very most has to be walking distance from where he was...

Literally a block away Du.

Crazy ? is all he had to do was just show up maybe at 8pm when I was back in the house day he there and since ? smooth pretending I didn't clearly say I didn't care to fight the young lady and would just mind my business and if he pull up I'd have to defend myself.. Ppl would be calling me the coward instead of him in here being defensive.

But the thing is he never wanted to fight What he wants us to be accepted by people. He wants to be seen as tough without actually doing any tough ?

What a time to be a duck

imma beat your ass regardless.

and after i leave, i'll have people beat your ass until i return.

So you think I'm going to shoot you (which is a new excuse BTW...you hadn't mentioned that one before). You think Im going to shoot you...so instead of me shooting YOU...you're going to put your team in harm's way instead...while you safe in your DUCK pond -_-

That's some true coward ? . Hiding behind other men like a Damsel in e-Stress.

OOooh what a time to be a duck.

trust me, if you would have pulled a gun, idda laughed in your ? face.

bruh, im going to run into you before long.

and until then, im going to make things REALLY uncomfortable for you, breh. If you had a girlfriend, which i know you dont because ? , id have her stalked and followed, b.

? is about to get REAL for you and u aint even know it. keep talking that ? tho.

keep your head on swivel.
    charles2 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

and i promise you, not one of these ? will post an address.

because they know i'll come see them and whatever life they are comfortable with will change for the worse.

im not making any threats. i am issuing PROMISES.

Just seing this! Dead! Ahahaha

@S2J

you gonna drop that address or no.

btw, i was at Reagan International from 10PM til about 330AM last nite.

i thought you had a problem with me and was going to send the details? what happened, ? ?

278517842_brace_yourselves_empty_threats_are_coming.jpeg

8N9QWc.gif
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This really is what ADHD looks like....all over the gaddem place. I bet he's on Ritalin
  •  i ro ny
    Options

yall know that ? wasnt going to be there, for the ? 3223th time.

knock it off.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so ure gonna wait til February to do something u could ve done 2 days ago? what u need time to train? lmao....
    2 days ago what about October 20th
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options

so ure gonna wait til February to do something u could ve done 2 days ago? what u need time to train? lmao....
    2 days ago what about October 20th

again.

i went to california to MAKE MUSIC.

if you think i traveled 7 hours SPECIFICALLY to fight a ? ass ? , you are a ? idiot.

but lets entertain the thought.

me and 2 other friends get on a bus for 4 hours to get on a flight for 3 hours, then have a lay over for an hour to get on another 3 and a half our flight. we land in lax. the FIRST thing we do is get the rental and say "lets drive to san diego and fight this kid!"

come on, ? .

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    man cheap seats got some serious d-riding in there

LAWD, its like its own island over there

they will voltron with the quickness in there if you say something about one of their Cheap Seat brethren

This sounds like a good laugh. Lank?

Just go in the cheap seats what's on your mind thread

They were really having a conversation about how they thought the MS Ahh thread was wack and "nobody care about these ? " on this site.

Well one of em was like, man some chick PM'd me about it. I started to tell him that was dizz, but I just let it go, then this one dude started talking about how he got invited to participate. I had to break it down to him that EVERYBODY on the site got invited to it so he wouldn't think he was some cool kid too cool to participate. He caught feelings after that

Basically, that thread is the adhd thread for cheap seats. Most of them don't venture out to any other forum on the site, they talk mad disrespectful to the one female that actually posts related info to the thread, but a ? got the Audacity to tell me I'm caping for ? . Well if the alternative is circle jerking with ? , then let me take my cape to the cleaners.

Some weirdos in there