ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    That being said, its time to create a thread about the ic 's DESCENT into the PINK underground.

? ? chatting
    ? wondering how it feels like to be penetrated
    ? letting BCOTTON Cook.
    ? letting UBUNTU fantasizing about sexual interractions with ? stenched women

Whats next?
    How far on the ? acceptance route are we riding?
    Are we inflitrated by the pink Mafia?
    Who is responsible?

*wtf reaction button*
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Sony bruh.

I have no sound on my PS4. For no ? reason.

Smmfh
    Reconnect the ? HDMI Cord
    ?

Already did about 20 times. Restarted the console 20 times. Ill buy a new Cord tomorrow.
    Smmfh

Check your settings to see your sounds output
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Sony bruh.

I have no sound on my PS4. For no ? reason.

Smmfh
    Reconnect the ? HDMI Cord
    ?

Already did about 20 times. Restarted the console 20 times. Ill buy a new Cord tomorrow.
    Smmfh

Use the HDMI Cord on another device bruh. ? ! if it works it's not the cord

It was the chord. I ve found antoher one
    Thx
  • bamnboy7
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    Just cause im bored, who has been really in jail for some time. Since we have so many internet gangsters and gangbangers.. its fair that i start. 7 months and 8 years later 2 months...

So I guess you a gangsta
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? throwed a stone in the windshield of my parked car. I hate halloween i want to kick some kids in the stomach right now. That ? costs me 400 dollars..
    Don't come back in here til you find out who did it

At halloween there are about 3000-5000 people partying in my city, i have zero chances to find out who did this i just have to eat that ? up. ? i could get a bottle of vodka, some blow and a nice asian ? for that money. Im mad!
  • bamnboy7
    Options
    Some ? throwed a stone in the windshield of my parked car. I hate halloween i want to kick some kids in the stomach right now. That ? costs me 400 dollars..

At halloween there are about 3000-5000 people partying in my city, i have zero chances to find out who did this i just have to eat that ? up. ? i could get a bottle of vodka, some blow and a nice asian ? for that money. Im mad!

Are you white
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Went to another nearby city for some trick or treating, ? was awesome. Housed DECKED out. Halloween like its Christmas. Hundreds of people and kids. So many bad ass costumes. The homemade ones were the best. Each kid made out with probably like a half a pound of candy. Walked for about 3 hours. Kids are exhausted. Came home and watched Trick r Treat while gorging on candy. Drank a few beers. Sent them to bed. My feet and legs hurt like ? . Great Halloween.

Lucky bastard. Unfortunately I have to go through every single piece of candy to make sure it isn't injected with arsenic or somebody ain't put razors under a snickers bar. Some people are sick ? . Can't imagine what's going on in people's head when theyre doing that ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Went to another nearby city for some trick or treating, ? was awesome. Housed DECKED out. Halloween like its Christmas. Hundreds of people and kids. So many bad ass costumes. The homemade ones were the best. Each kid made out with probably like a half a pound of candy. Walked for about 3 hours. Kids are exhausted. Came home and watched Trick r Treat while gorging on candy. Drank a few beers. Sent them to bed. My feet and legs hurt like ? . Great Halloween.

Lucky bastard. Unfortunately I have to go through every single piece of candy to make sure it isn't injected with arsenic or somebody ain't put razors under a snickers bar. Some people are sick ? . Can't imagine what's going on in people's head when theyre doing that ? .

Odds of this type of stuff are slim to none. But yeah we check, too.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    ? you post on holidays too and you think you got quality.... Lol your punk ass got quantity posts.......... You have nothing worthy of a post................. @KingBitchNigga....... You a hoe....... Another hoe mod

How do you know when I post? TheIdiotFuckNigga.

I'll wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnQ17O1XF-4

GOAT lmao
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    2zptxtj.jpg

In case you guys were wondering what is this... This nogga was a "sell-out" for Halloween according to his description.

:'(
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Halo 4 game take a long time to update smh. This shss better have next Xbox generation graphics, when It's done
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turned my PS4 on after a 7 or 8 month hiatus. I'm like ? we got YouTube now!

Twerk vidz on the big screen is dope

You should check ustream out too.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gettn head n smashing a latina >>>> costume party
  • endboss
    Options
    bamnboy7 wrote: »

Are you white

Yes, why?
  • endboss
    Options
    bamnboy7 wrote: »
    Just cause im bored, who has been really in jail for some time. Since we have so many internet gangsters and gangbangers.. its fair that i start. 7 months and 8 years later 2 months...

So I guess you a gangsta

No i am not, i just like to fight. And drugs. And girls. And crime. Ok, maybe a little bit..
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should I cop halo 5?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I miss your kid's costumes?

@Vibe
    @DWO
    @Kat

Did anyone make a thread? I wanna see the kiddies!
  • endboss
    Options
    Whatever ? , i cant reach you so i wont argue with you cause i dont pick on retards. Have fun!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston wack af for not playing the saints/giants game and only playing them ? ass texans. I hope JJ Wyatt has chronic diarrhea and is out for the rest of the season for that.