Right or Wrong?Mother Emotionally Abuses HER OWN DAUGHTER ,Shames HER VICIOUSLY

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does this idiot not realize how terrible this makes her look?

Nah, she dont. ? up thing in alla this is she doesnt understand the psych side of this.

Is ignorance allowed to be forgiven. I mean, if she truely does not get how this will affect her child in the future. Does she personally get a pass, but we damn her actions?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Mom put the work to her.

? her thing is: in the 80s, this wouldn't be abuse at all. This would be 'tough love.'

I keep telling people: Facebook is the ? DEVIL.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    1. Mad she supposedly leaves the bathroom messy, but where is she as a mother to make sure she cleans up the mess?

2. Mad she doesn't shower or brush her teeth, but that comes as something natural if you, as a parent, have instilled these good habits in your child for good hygiene.

3. Mad she's always on Facebook, but as a parent, you regulate that, not her.

4. Mad she is doing poorly in school, but, again, as the parent, it is your job to check in with her teachers and get updates about her progress. I text back and forth with a teacher about my kid. It's important to know how they're doing and where they need help.

I get it, as a parent you get mad and frustrated your kid isn't doing their part, but you cannot shame them like this. Where is the teaching moment? There isn't one. This will ? up her school work even more, IMO. She won't want to do ? after students see this.

So much wrong. Parents want their kids to be grown so quickly so they can wipe their hands clean of their duties then get mad when they don't do what they want. You aren't a parent just because they call you mom or dad. Those are simply titles. You gotta do the job that goes with that title.

Well wtf why can't these kids grow up and raise themselves already!
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This is that old school parenting, kids would be more respectful at school if more mothers were like this
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Mad she supposedly leaves the bathroom messy, but where is she as a mother to make sure she cleans up the mess?

2. Mad she doesn't shower or brush her teeth, but that comes as something natural if you, as a parent, have instilled these good habits in your child for good hygiene.

3. Mad she's always on Facebook, but as a parent, you regulate that, not her.

4. Mad she is doing poorly in school, but, again, as the parent, it is your job to check in with her teachers and get updates about her progress. I text back and forth with a teacher about my kid. It's important to know how they're doing and where they need help.

I get it, as a parent you get mad and frustrated your kid isn't doing their part, but you cannot shame them like this. Where is the teaching moment? There isn't one. This will ? up her school work even more, IMO. She won't want to do ? after students see this.

So much wrong. Parents want their kids to be grown so quickly so they can wipe their hands clean of their duties then get mad when they don't do what they want. You aren't a parent just because they call you mom or dad. Those are simply titles. You gotta do the job that goes with that title.

Well wtf why can't these kids grow up and raise themselves already!

How when we as adults can't grow the ? up.

Bet you didn't think about that huh BA, HUH BA!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is that old school parenting, kids would be more respectful at school if more mothers were like this

if its gotten to the point where you feel you have to shame your child in order for them to listen, then you have failed somewhere

so instead of a teaching moment about the importance of vaginal hygiene, she decides to record herself talking down to her.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't be serious.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Mom needs a foot in her ass asap

Fixed
    I'm solution oriented not punishment oriented...
    U can't solve everything with a whip like they did during your days in ancient Kush...
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does this idiot not realize how terrible this makes her look?

Nah, she dont. ? up thing in alla this is she doesnt understand the psych side of this.

Is ignorance allowed to be forgiven. I mean, if she truely does not get how this will affect her child in the future. Does she personally get a pass, but we damn her actions?

A pass?
    Nah, she needs help... Parenting classes and family therapy
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How when we as adults can't grow the ? up.

Bet you didn't think about that huh BA, HUH BA!

Playing adult is so overrated.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

You can't be serious.
    AP21 wrote: »

if its gotten to the point where you feel you have to shame your child in order for them to listen, then you have failed somewhere

so instead of a teaching moment about the importance of vaginal hygiene, she decides to record herself talking down to her.

EE8.gif?6387
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poncho: 1
    AP: 0

you got me that time nignog...dont make it no habit
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, these parenting videos never go right... I need a follow up to see if that girl got her ass i the tub before I can call fair or foul.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's her mother's daughter
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Damn. Mom put the work to her.

? her thing is: in the 80s, this wouldn't be abuse at all. This would be 'tough love.'

I keep telling people: Facebook is the ? DEVIL.

Bruh even in the 80s this shouldn't be viewed as positive
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now I don't condone putting the ? on Facebook but behind closed doors I don't see what she did wrong..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now I don't condone putting the ? on Facebook but behind closed doors I don't see what she did wrong..

You have any children?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

You have any children?

I dont.... but at the same time I watched that video.. if my kid was trifling like that I would call them out too.. and it seems like the girl was at least 11 or 12.. I'm sure if her mother is a good parent she has told her child plenty of times the importance of hygiene. If she has done that and her daughter still don't want to wash her ass. then you do what she did... again putting it on Facebook was wrong.. but calling your child out when they old enough to know they should be washing they ass is something they should be doing..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Saw this making the rounds on Facebook. The mom shouldn't be allowed to have kids. But seriously this what you get with single parent households. impregnate crazy unstable ?

dont blame that on single i didn't see the video but if its as bad as yall say it is what would a man do for her to not be a crazy ? ? nothing
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? babies with babies.....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Her methods are counterproductive.

You have any children?

I dont.... but at the same time I watched that video.. if my kid was trifling like that I would call them out too.. and it seems like the girl was at least 11 or 12.. I'm sure if her mother is a good parent she has told her child plenty of times the importance of hygiene. If she has done that and her daughter still don't want to wash her ass. then you do what she did... again putting it on Facebook was wrong.. but calling your child out when they old enough to know they should be washing they ass is something they should be doing..

I disagree with you. Good parenting, hell even average parenting wouldnt produce a child of that age that would find leaving used ? pads on the bathroom floor as acceptable behavior.

You can tell by the way she looks, and the way her mother is speaking to her knowing it will be on Facebook that good parenting is not happening in the home. Imagine how she speaks to her when she doesn't think people are watching.

Facebook aside...it's sad.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Saw this making the rounds on Facebook. The mom shouldn't be allowed to have kids. But seriously this what you get with single parent households.

Don't even do that.

You're the exception, not the rule
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Her methods are counterproductive.

You have any children?

I disagree with you. Good parenting, hell even average parenting wouldnt produce a child of that age that would find leaving used ? pads on the bathroom floor as acceptable behavior.

You can tell by the way she looks, and the way her mother is speaking to her knowing it will be on Facebook that good parenting is not happening in the home. Imagine how she speaks to her when she doesn't think people are watching.

Facebook aside...it's sad.

that's the point we don't know what is going on behind closed doors... but you can't tell me that a child that age shouldn't know the importance of hygiene. your parents shouldn't have to go behind you to make sure you are clean at that age.. good parenting or even average parenting or even bad parenting should not be the blame for a child with access to being clean not being clean at that age.. like I said before this is definitely not the 1st time she has told her daughter about that... so at what age would you believe the responsibility leaves her mother and goes to her?