The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Just finished watching episode 16. DBS still has potential. I just hate the way Vegeta is characterized now.

Vegeta is not that different. All of his villainy seems to be gone, but he's still driven by the same motivations.

vegeta be doin some corny ? now tho, the karoake ? , tryin to impress whis. It's not egregious but it's like damn my dude
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Just finished watching episode 16. DBS still has potential. I just hate the way Vegeta is characterized now.

Vegeta is not that different. All of his villainy seems to be gone, but he's still driven by the same motivations.

vegeta be doin some corny ? now tho, the karoake ? , tryin to impress whis. It's not egregious but it's like damn my dude

That shows that Vegeta is willing to do anything to protect the Earth and anything to try to get stronger, it's not that big of a deal, the only fans that have a right to be mad are Gohan and Piccolo fans, both are complete jobbers now...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

That shows that Vegeta is willing to do anything to protect the Earth and anything to try to get stronger, it's not that big of a deal, the only fans that have a right to be mad are Gohan and Piccolo fans, both are complete jobbers now...

Damn gohan is trash smh i mean damn he couldn't do anything with dude ?? Maybe if dbz was more serious like yuyu or bleach even but that fall off is crazy
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Damn gohan is trash smh i mean damn he couldn't do anything with dude ?? Maybe if dbz was more serious like yuyu or bleach even but that fall off is crazy

It suck worst for gohan since he was suppose to be the "main" character and z series suppose to be a passing of the torch. Notice every saga goku was dead or presumed dead leaving gohan as the lone/strongest saiyan.

buu saga mystic gohan the last time he was relevant
  • qawshun
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

It suck worst for gohan since he was suppose to be the "main" character and z series suppose to be a passing of the torch. Notice every saga goku was dead or presumed dead leaving gohan as the lone/strongest saiyan.

buu saga mystic gohan the last time he was relevant

And he was getting trashed in that too save for when he got back from the kai's but again lost. Cell saga gohan vs kid buu would be s dope fight, i gotta hit youtube see if any fan put that together
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol maybe he meant the mentality cell saga gohan had after the s2 transformation.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Lol maybe he meant the mentality cell saga gohan had after the s2 transformation.

That ? ? too
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta looks like hes been on protien shakes.
  • qawshun
    Options
    Kidd Buu would have bodied cell saga Gohan considering super saiyan 3 Goku was getting manhandled

I agree but damn he would've put up more of a fight.
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No he wouldnt....kid buy would've destroyed teen ss2 gohan in a heart beat
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The comedy DBS is actually decent. A lot of anime is super corny. The ? on there is chuckleworthy at least.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The comedy DBS is actually decent. A lot of anime is super corny. The ? on there is chuckleworthy at least.

What?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been watching fights from the Buu saga lately and I noticed they had multiple chances to ? Buu... guess u could say that about the majority of villains on the show...

Who do yall think shoulda killed Buu when they had to chance and to end the series

Majin Vegeta
    Gotenks
    Mystic Gohan
    Vegeto
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been watching fights from the Buu saga lately and I noticed they had multiple chances to ? Buu... guess u could say that about the majority of villains on the show...

Who do yall think shoulda killed Buu when they had to chance and to end the series

Majin Vegeta
    Gotenks
    Mystic Gohan
    Vegeto

What chance did Majin Vegeta have, he was getting his ass kicked and blew himself up and Buu still came back
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You must not watch alot of anime lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    You must not watch alot of anime lol

I do, just not a lot of anime with cheesy comedy.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Majin Vegeta
    Gotenks
    Mystic Gohan
    Vegeto

Majin Vegeta was whooping his ass in the first round then that bs regeneration ? kicked in. Either him Gotenks should've wrapped it up.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Majin Vegeta
    Gotenks
    Mystic Gohan
    Vegeto

The guy that was originally supposed to win...Mystic Gohan
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the new series about
    Ive seen Resurrection F and Battle of the Gods but not certain the show coincides
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This episode Goku shows up on Whis planet to train and Vegeta shows him around, Vegeta can now sense ? Ki and Goku says Vegeta is stronger than him, even had a moment where Goku was sleeping and Vegeta was still training, this ? Goku got Shaq work ethic now and Vegeta got MJ work ethic, next episode Frieza gets revived, this Arc is goin by kinda fast compared to the BoG Arc
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode Goku shows up on Whis planet to train and Vegeta shows him around, Vegeta can now sense ? Ki and Goku says Vegeta is stronger than him now, even had a moment where Goku was sleeping and Vegeta was still training, this ? Goku got Shaq work ethic now and Vegeta got MJ work ethic, next episode Frieza gets revived, this Arc is goin by kinda fast compared to the BoG Arc

That's how their work ethic has always been. Vegeta over works and Goku trains hard then rests.