Options
124»

Comments

• RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Ironic thing about his pops is the 2 guys who where arrested in his murder got arrested in Jordan brand gear

And made a video, happened from where I am from and I will never forget that ? .
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    It be funny af if mike met Obama and someone tried to snap a shot and mike told m he still dont take pics with ?

Yooooo i googled obama and mike while making this post and it turns out these ? actually got beef lol smh

obama-jordan.jpg
    He's a hack," Jordan said of Obama. "Man, it would be all day playing with him." He added that the president was a "? golfer."
    Obeezy sez :
    Of course, if I was playing twice a day for the last 15 years, then that might not be the case. He might want to spend more time thinking about the Bobcats – or the Hornets.

Mike really dont ? with ?

WOWWWW!!!!!!
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People always ? on Jordan.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instill in your kids some backbone, self confidence, and a mind to know materialistic ? don't make me better and just maybe this foolishness of murder over brand ? will stop. Personal accountability has to come into play. The ? MJ is in a white tower and don't hear you characters. So make change in you and yours to get away from the problem. Muthafuckas stop talking that "my Gucci belt" or "MJ sneaks" or "Polo whatever" and things may look different.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike don't give a ? about you so why should you give a ? about him?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    True true after reading some more posts I gotta admitt too I mean ? it at the end of the day what do we expect man Jordan is already a billionaire who probably could really care less anymore ? it I can't expect anything out of the man just gotta keep it moving... But Kareem spoke up on how he felt though lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I love Jordan the basketball player. Off the court he is a ? ? .

This dude is a self righteous ? . Who only serves his own personal interests

Look up Michael Jordan and private prisons

I'm sick of this Jordan and private prison ? , ? need to stop going to jail. It's not that hard to not go to jail
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    Y'all want Mike to do what y'all want him to do so bad

Y'all selfish
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Some of y'all letting your dislike for Jordan the person affect your opinion of Jordan the player.

u mean how some of yall cant separate Michael Jackson the musician from the Michael Jackson the image tries to portray..

or as of recent Mr Cosby??
    yall aint seemin to separate his works from the allegations either??

I knew someone would make this connection lol...truth is though the Cosby ? it'd probably help if so many people didn't keep bringing up the damn show and his career as a reason to not believe the accusations as opposed to the character of Bill Cosby the person himself.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    As much as I love Jordan the basketball player. Off the court he is a ? ? .

This dude is a self righteous ? . Who only serves his own personal interests

Look up Michael Jordan and private prisons

I'm sick of this Jordan and private prison ? , ? need to stop going to jail. It's not that hard to not go to jail
    Lmao. Translation "if you don't commit crimes the cops wont shoot you". Gtfoh

Private prisons are built strictly for minority's. White ppl statistically commit crimes but don't see jail. Jordan is a ?