TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Shame, I was ready

Me and you can do a private one.

I got a dude lol

? you mean? The IC IS YO DUDE.

You belong to us!

No Dizz is my dude.

so you an outgoing introvert......well i keeps it real in my fantasies and sky is always the limit when im grounded.

i aint never had to get a ? wake up call cuz im up early giving ? ? wake up calls.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi

#Scumbag is always hiring. Submit your resume to my inbox or share a story about you were being a scumbag to Hector and we would gladly consider your employment.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi I regret to inform you that your contract with #CreepSet has officially been terminated. You no longer represent #CreepSet. #CreepSet no longer represents you. Your modship on tinychat has also been removed. If you do ever decide to show your screen name on tinychat again you will be banned on sight. Back to the streets where I found you without a single co-sign next to your name. Good luck in all future endeavors. Have a great day.

---Management

giphy.gif
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody is in their feels because their "big amazing spectacular" MAHH15 thread went to ? . Boo hoo. Cry me a ? ocean.

By the way, you do not own Creepset, @deadeye does. So I AM still the courtesan of creepset.

14bb9dd1f1bbd627532c83c7391f0c25.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    edited November 2015
    Options
    By the way y'all,

Tonight is the premiere of the newest most popping IC tinychat room feauturing nothing but bad ? with big ? and assets!

Tinychat.com/allhiphop

Stay tuned!
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Welvin Da Great got more ? than the IC
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a pitiful state the IC is in

Co-sign this post. Damn shame what this place done turned into. I couldn't even congratulate @purr properly because these hoes ? and moaning about a mess they created. @Khaleesi Kys for running to Mssouthern to try to destroy MissAllhiphop.com 5. Took me 10 months to make that thread the ? is wrong with you ? ? Never seen so many grown up cry babies in my life. I don't care who you are or where you from One thing you gonna learn in life is loyalty. If you don't learn it at a young enough age its gonna smack you in the ? head at some point so hard you won't be able to see.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    What a pitiful state the IC is in

Co-sign this post. Damn shame what this place done turned into. I couldn't even congratulate @purr properly because these hoes ? and moaning about a mess they created. @Khaleesi Kys for running to Mssouthern to try to destroy MissAllhiphop.com 5. Took me 10 months to make that thread the ? is wrong with you ? ? Never seen so many grown up cry babies in my life. I don't care who you are or where you from One thing you gonna learn in life is loyalty. If you don't learn it at a young enough age its gonna smack you in the ? head at some point so hard you won't be able to see.

Where was your loyalty that day? I asked you to make my ? look a certain way, you said yes and never came through. You left me out to dry which makes me believe that it was all a setup from the get. I was never meant to win this year and you know it.

Also, I never went to msSouthern for anything. You need to check whoever your source is because they lying to you.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ 10 months

Funny thing is I believe that ? too

He should be out ? ? or something. That ? ain't healthy.

Hell, I was ? ? when I was his age.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern verify who you were talking about in this pm
    image.jpg
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He posted unflattering photos of everybody..Dizz picks the worst photos to post smh.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ 10 months

Funny thing is I believe that ? too

I was ? ? when I was his age.

Speak on it
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    He posted unflattering photos of everybody..Dizz picks the worst photos to post smh.

Look at this grown ass wonan
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is remarkable

Staged/reality tv-ish, I don't trust it
  • Kat
    Options

Look at this grown ass "man".
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look at this grown ass "man".

Look at this grown ass ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Lemme get my glasses..hold up.
This discussion has been closed.