Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    you assault a white woman they will not rest until they put you in a time machine back to 1800.

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    the victim didn't show up (allegedly paid off)
    case dismissed

Uhhhh, ok.....He beat the case!!!!

he was found guilty
    looking at the pictures we can see why
    I know we like to defend our own when they get into some ?
    but some ? actually are guilty
    Hardy was one of them

Everybody knew he did it, but she never showed up to court and she took a settlement. The point is that he had his day in court he did his punishment but yet it's not enough for them.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when my people champion for ? just cuz they ? ...when they clearly dont deserve it. It requires an insane anount of giving a blind eye to common sense

My brothas... he beat her ass. Ok? Lmfao And OJ did it. Gtfoh b

Just bc im black dont mean i have to be blind.

He kept his 13mill while Ray Rice lost 6. The ? lucky he aint get time, so hey he can
    take a lil media firestorm for a week or 2. Stop ? cryin racism

Point is b...like u said earlier..he knew he beat the woman. Ur a real man, thats enough for u to not ? wit him. Why the pics sway more people?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when my people champion for ? just cuz they ? ...when they clearly dont deserve it. It requires an insane anount of giving a blind eye to common sense

He kept his 13mill while Ray Rice lost 6. The ? lucky he aint get time, so hey he can

Point is b...like u said earlier..he knew he beat the woman. Ur a real man, thats enough for u to not ? wit him. Why the pics sway more people?

Ni-ggga who are the pics swaying? !?!?!

Lmfao Yall in this ? with a flashlight trying to make this racial

They didnt MAKE that black man whoop this ? ass my brotha lls Cmon people
  • S2J
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    you assault a white woman they will not rest until they put you in a time machine back to 1800.

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    case dismissed

he was found guilty
    Hardy was one of them

Everybody knew he did it, but she never showed up to court and she took a settlement. The point is that he had his day in court he did his punishment but yet it's not enough for them.

? ... who is them???!

U mean investigative journalism sites? So are usayin they only dug deeper bc he black?

I dare u to say yes ? . Lmfao I read Deadspin consistently they get at EVERYBODY.

But gon head, tell me its racial so i can ? on you. Yall ? say ? out ya mouth occasionally u may have to back it up
  • 5th Letter
    Options

In this country you fight fire with fire. This is the same country that got people who overlook the obvious just to cape for punk ass cops and crackas like Zimmerman. But I have to be rational and jump in on the Hardy shaming committee? This country designs laws and loopholes that were never intended for niggERS like Greg Hardy to exploit in the first place. Those laws and loopholes were designed for crackas, and even when they know they're wrong crackas don't care they chalk it up to "system". That very system benefited a ? and these cacs are losing their minds, maybe if this system was much fairer to ? then I could see your point, but it isn't so I'm not vouching for what they're doing to Hardy.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    case dismissed

he was found guilty
    Hardy was one of them

the fact people go out of their way to defend dude was probably why these pictures were released
    you may not see it but you're doing the same
    y'all flip it around like he's the victim
  • SolemnSauce
    edited November 2015
    Options

Aint a racist or non racist thing to me. Peep it, the people who complain that has a cause in effect to things. Complain based off of their own preceptions. Like with the cop and the black girl that got tossed.

Not to many white folks can see the innocence in a young black girl. So alot of white folks took the stance that she should did as asked. Now she shoulda. But the use of force was way over the top. But like someone said in the thread about it. Had that been some Terry Crews built black guy tossing a teen white girl. Then it would been some different ? . Cause they can see her and envision their own children.

Its a human nature thing more than it is a racist thing. The people who knew of it beforehand, and are now gonna make more of a push for his expulsion. Because they see a thin white woman, one they can relate tho. Just based off of that..yeah its basic but it happens. And contrast that with the visual of a large black man.

Like I said, your makin my point a racial hate thing. Im saying its a racial identification thing. Its a basic and a very human response. That most people dont even realize they are doing.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    case dismissed

he was found guilty
    Hardy was one of them

? ... who is them???!

U mean investigative journalism sites? So are usayin they only dug deeper bc he black?

I dare u to say yes ? . Lmfao I read Deadspin consistently they get at EVERYBODY.

But gon head, tell me its racial so i can ? on you. Yall ? say ? out ya mouth occasionally u may have to back it up
    So what's the point of showing the pics? Everybody knew he beat the chick, it wasn't even like Hardy himself denied that he did it (to my knowledge) dude had his day court, he paid fines, did his suspension from the league and is now looking to move on from it, dude did some despicable ? but he went through the due process, so what more do you want? He's been getting ? on everyday prior to the pictures leaking anyway. So again what is the point of showing the pics?

• 5th Letter
    Options

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    case dismissed

he was found guilty
    Hardy was one of them

the fact people go out of their way to defend dude was probably why these pictures were released

Who's defending him? I've yet to see any so called defense of Hardy. I'm just seeing it for what it is.
  • S2J
    Options

In this country you fight fire with fire. This is the same country that got people who overlook the obvious just to cape for punk ass cops and crackas like Zimmerman. But I have to be rational and jump in on the Hardy shaming committee? This country designs laws and loopholes that were never intended for niggERS like Greg Hardy to exploit in the first place. Those laws and loopholes were designed for crackas, and even when they know they're wrong crackas don't care they chalk it up to "system". That very system benefited a ? and these cacs are losing their minds, maybe if this system was much fairer to ? then I could see your point, but it isn't so I'm not vouching for what they're doing to Hardy.

Lol I mean thats literally the definition of reaching fam.

Zimmerman. ..cops...'this country'. All from this huh?

Hey do you! If you have reached the point where '? it, its all related, line in the sand, i will never disgree against my own', Godspeed brother

Personally, I will NEVER get to that point. EVER. These white folk will NEVER dictate how i think and feel, they will not rob me of my morals or common sense. When you willfully agree with ? you KNOW is wrong? Yea ? that. But hey ,do you!
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Lol I mean thats literally the definition of reaching fam.

Zimmerman. ..cops...'this country'. All from this huh?

Hey do you! If you have reached the point where '? it, its all related, line in the sand, i will never disgree against my own', Godspeed brother

Personally, I will NEVER get to that point. EVER. These white folk will NEVER dictate how i think and feel, they will not rob me of my morals or common sense. When you willfully agree with ? you KNOW is wrong? Yea ? that. But hey ,do you!

And I say do you bro. Play "fair" with a system and a people that don't play fair with us. You got cops beating black women and they get on tv and they cape for the police, but then that very same media turns around and wants to ? on Hardy and I'm supposed to comply with that? They clearly have an ulterior motive
  • S2J
    Options

Aint a racist or non racist thing to me. Peep it, the people who complain that has a cause in effect to things. Complain based off of their own preceptions. Like with the cop and the black girl that got tossed.

Not to many white folks can see the innocence in a young black girl. So alot of white folks took the stance that she should did as asked. Now she shoulda. But the use of force was way over the top. But like someone said in the thread about it. Had that been some Terry Crews built black guy tossing a teen white girl. Then it would been some different ? . Cause they can see her and envision their own children.

Its a human nature thing more than it is a racist thing. The people who knew of it beforehand, and are now gonna make more of a push for his expulsion. Because they see a thin white woman, one they can relate tho. Just based off of that..yeah its basic but it happens. And contrast that with the visual of a large black man.

Like I said, your makin my point a racial hate thing. Im saying its a racial identification thing. Its a basic and a very human response. That most people dont even realize they are doing.

My man...thats completely irrelevant to this

Like i said, yall reaching . Period

Ray Rice beat a black woman and got a harsher penalty than Hardy. Tbat COMPLETELY shuts this entire' man they gon get him now!' angletha ? down

Missed a whole season and career over vs angry espn comments.

Really?

The part im REALLY mad about is in 3, 4 weeks when this has blown over and he's completed his season,and nothing else has happened, ima bump this thread and NONE OF YALL will have ? to say. Like this whole debate never happened. Like im ALREADY tight about that lls See yall in a month
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is wrong with these dudes?

It's like they have no self-control.

SMH.

For once we agree. These dudes are so emotional
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    case dismissed

he was found guilty
    Hardy was one of them

Who's defending him? I've yet to see any so called defense of Hardy. I'm just seeing it for what it is.

you're defending him now
    treating him like he's the victim
    like he didn't beat the ?
    upset because they're showing pictures of some foul ? he did
    the allegation isn't enough for some people
    people were defending hardy, rice, AP etc. until photos (and in rice's case, the second video) leaked. dude you stay in the NFL thread. you know this and you saw Cowboys fans defending Hardy

you in here talking about due process
    bottom line "due process" and letting the ? play out in court either isn't enough for everybody or doesn't mean ? to everybody. mike vick went through due process, had his day in court, paid his dues etc.
    black America forgave him yet some animal lovers still despise dude

on the flipside, george zimmerman had his day in court and was found not guilty. is that enough for us? how about darren wilson? I can go on and on

regardless if he was guilty, not guilty, appealed and had the decision reversed, people just aren't gonna ? with Hardy based on the allegation, the conviction, and these pictures

so in their eyes, revealing these pictures are necessary

that's just how it is
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For emphasis
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Ur a stubborn fellow
  • 5th Letter
    Options

My man...thats completely irrelevant to this

Like i said, yall reaching . Period

Ray Rice beat a black woman and got a harsher penalty than Hardy. Tbat COMPLETELY shuts this entire' man they gon get him now!' angletha ? down

Missed a whole season and career over vs angry espn comments.

Really?

The part im REALLY mad about is in 3, 4 weeks when this has blown over and he's completed his season,and nothing else has happened, ima bump this thread and NONE OF YALL will have ? to say. Like this whole debate never happened. Like im ALREADY tight about that lls See yall in a month

You do realize that they (especially white feminists) only defend black women when it's against a black man? We see white male cops beat black females on camera and they get a pass from the media and white people.
  • 5th Letter
    edited November 2015
    Options

He beat the case!!!

he was found guilty
    he appealed
    case dismissed

he was found guilty
    Hardy was one of them

you're defending him now
    treating him like he's the victim
    like he didn't beat the ?
    upset because they're showing pictures of some foul ? he did
    the allegation isn't enough for some people
    people were defending hardy, rice, AP etc. until photos (and in rice's case, the second video) leaked. dude you stay in the NFL thread. you know this and you saw Cowboys fans defending Hardy

you in here talking about due process
    bottom line "due process" and letting the ? play out in court either isn't enough for everybody or doesn't mean ? to everybody. mike vick went through due process, had his day in court, paid his dues etc.
    black America forgave him yet some animal lovers still despise dude

on the flipside, george zimmerman had his day in court and was found not guilty. is that enough for us? how about darren wilson? I can go on and on

regardless if he was guilty, not guilty, appealed and had the decision reversed, people just aren't gonna ? with Hardy based on the allegation, the conviction, and these pictures

so in their eyes, revealing these pictures are necessary

that's just how it is

Who is defending him? What are they saying in defense of him? If you are reading my posts as "defense" then you are missing the point. Based on the logic they used to dismiss Zimmerman my I'm just merely returning the favor.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The media is not happy about these pics.
  • S2J
    Options
    The media is not happy about these pics.

2860062-2296206048-DKR%252.png

Bc they didnt get the scoop? Otherwise your comment makes no sense fam
  • S2J
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This on Outside the Lines lol Im confused how the media is coevering this like they didnt know all this already ?!?! Ray Rice all over again.

This is ridiculous. How do people expect the NFL to dole out punishment worse than the legal system
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at these white ? on ESPN talking about it's a shame that he is not in jail and shouldn't be in the NFL but won't mention the fact that the only reason all that happened is because that ? chose money over justice they should be blaming her