50 and Ross pointing IG fingers at eachother yet again

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    If 50 a studio gangsta,what that makes Rick Ross?
    And i see you got a lifetime supply of Capes for MMG huh?
    10gwrnt.jpg

Renzel is not the 1 playing IG thug woodface is rozay is a artist that's y he took a jet 2 b live on ESPN 2day 2 get that blk market promo n.....while woodface rap career is over & he's on IG dissin rozay cuz he's mad Ross shut the ggggay-unit down & now he's a full time mixtape rapper/Hollywood actor/IG thug
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    If 50 a studio gangsta,what that makes Rick Ross?
    And i see you got a lifetime supply of Capes for MMG huh?
    10gwrnt.jpg

Renzel is not the 1 playing IG thug woodface is rozay is a artist that's y he took a jet 2 b live on ESPN 2day 2 get that blk market promo n.....while woodface rap career is over & he's on IG dissin rozay cuz he's mad Ross shut the ggggay-unit down & now he's a full time mixtape rapper/Hollywood actor/IG thug

When i last check ? ,50 is overseas doing his EFFN vodka Tour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008X2iT2jts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fGNzY2-Ss
  • gee757
    Options

When i last check ? ,50 is overseas doing his EFFN vodka Tour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=008X2iT2jts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fGNzY2-Ss

? ? I been said the ggggay-unit fan base n the 2k15 is the internet & foreigners who can barely speak English.......
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol MMG is done

How you a crew and one of your members took on the most one sided beating in hip hop history

Your boss wifed a lil joint who still stepped out on him despite all this upgrading he thought he was doing

I don't want to listen to that crew or be apart of that movement

Goofy ? gtfoh mmg dropped 2 #1 albums this yr taan & dwmtm.... The day mmg is just dropping mixtapes like the ggggay-unit then u can say mmg is done
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Fif already bodied ross at this point he's just clowning duke for his personal entertainment

Facts: Fif and banks had the better diss tracks,Fif ? stomped gunplay and had that boy teleporting thru mid air,took mmg chain and still has the chain and has told ross to come get it and took pics wit ross kids years ago.This aint a beef this a one sided massacre

And zero impactful music was made by any of those ? the whole entire time.

Which is why their antics don't really mean anything

Meanwhile Ross continues to consistently put out good albums

Really? Because Ross album was straight ass cheeks

Lol ? I still listen to GFID and Mastermind tracks as well as Deeper than Rap tracks

I think he's definitely made some classic tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf4ZiJPsU3w
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this song was my sig for a couple months.

Tell me this track isn't flames
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ7uluQg0x8
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I won't say Ross or Renzel don't make good music because I like the beats he select's more often than not, I like how he uses them. Aside from that some of the real life situations don't add up but the music is all that should matter but with everything being so transparent in this era, seeing it for what it is it's basically all theatrics. These guys selling images not just music.

And when your image takes a hit exposing your character flaws it affects the quality and authenticity of your music.
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    Two rappers that aint relevant anymore. Who cares?

why does Nas keeps making songs with Ross if he aint relevant anymore tho?

Rick Ross paid Nas
    And then they proceeded to make classics together stop doubting rozays greatness

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this ? goat.

Waits for 50 to pull up on Ross
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky better be on his toes
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Does anybody remember why 50 Cent doesn't like Ross in the first place?

I get that he used to be a CO, but I don't understand why that bothers 50 so much that he's still beefing about it 8 years later.

If I was a rapper and another rapper used to be a CO, I could care less. I'd just keep on making music and touring.

I don't understand why 50 let Ross being a CO effect his own career.

Cause Ross acted like a female and said he looked at him funny at an awards show an 50 said he didn't even see him.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sion wrote: »
    Rick Ross and them ? are jaded af tho and Fif is right. He got an ? pregnant with one of his kids and he did try to wife another one his whole crew ran through. So far this year Ross and MMG are taking Ls like crazy. He almost went to jail earlier this year, ? shoot up his cars, Meek Mill took a mean L at the hands of Drake and Wale is about to jump ship. And I didn't even include the Lira Galore ? (who also ? Meek, Wale and Drake among others). It's a sinking ship over there.

As much as I dislike Ross and am tired of Meeks emotional outbursts, nah yall been saying this since 2011 and when Pill left. They got at least another 2-3 years.
  • gee757
    Options
    Wat happen 2 all u corny muthafukas mad @ meek cuz he ain't put the truth n a rap? How is this alright 4 woodface 2 play IG thug & yall cry like bitchs wen meek goes off wit IG fingers? Anywho everybody pray 4 woodface cuz this miserable muuunkee face cracka lover ? is gonna get his wish shot up again real soon...no miss Cleo lol
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Bruh this ? promoting a myspace in this meme lmfao.....

That lame ? still listens 2 woodface n the 2k15 so u should know he's corny & stuck n the past like its 03

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and 50 has a better catalogue than ross
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    My whole take about the 50 and Ross thing is that Ross and his fans are delusional. They give Ross a "W" no matter what. He wifed up that stripper and they say "oh she bad Ross is winning outchea." They break up and they say "Ross is smart he winning."

Bottom line is Ross would never be as big as 50 or even be as relevant. Yea he can keep putting out albums every year but he's giving ? fast food albums.

Honestly, I feel like Ross has been putting out better music since 06 when I first heard Hustlin.

And I could care less if he used to be a CO.

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 grand is from the UK so he doesn't know any better. But I'm not here to debate that. It's laughable that people actually like Ross and think he's real.