Blacks for Ben Carson 2016

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Im not saying vote for Carson but blacks need to stop voting for anyone whos a Democrat

And I'm not even trying to run a Mind ? , I'm legit interested in this ? being in Office, he's legit for someone who walked HIS path in life.

These ? just ridin the wave of a narrative of one of their own who they don't have no clue about. It's page 3 and yet NOT ONE actual Policy has been discussed. No type of dialog other than "he said this about Obama" even tho it's not out of the ordinary or far-fetched.

? man....

Now that Obama's retiring all of a sudden some ? wanna go back to business as usual...... ? THAT!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glenn Beck: Do you continue the War on Drugs?

Ben Carson: Absolutely.

Beck: You do?

Carson: I intensify it.

Beck: Let me ask you a question. I mean, it doesn’t seem to be working now.

Carson: Yeah, well, go down to the border in Arizona like I was a few weeks ago. I mean, it’s an open highway. And the federal government isn’t doing anything to stop it.

Beck: Okay. Legalize marijuana?

Carson: I disagree with it.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/ben-carson-intensify-the-war-on-drugs-and-keep-marijuana-illegal/411868/

• phukkyou2
    Options

Carson: Yeah, well, go down to the border in Arizona like I was a few weeks ago. I mean, it’s an open highway. And the federal government isn’t doing anything to stop it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/ben-carson-intensify-the-war-on-drugs-and-keep-marijuana-illegal/411868/

On Glenn Beck tho? Try harder my ? . Don't make him right about you when he said
    "Like most psy­cho­paths. That's why they're suc­cess­ful. That's the way they look. They all look great [...] But he knows he's telling a lie! He's try­ing to sell what he thinks is not true! He's sit­ting there say­ing, "These Amer­ic­ans are so stu­pid I can tell them any­thing."

I mean look at it from HIS perspective for a minute. He goes from Celebrated Doctor [a field ? 's don't really excel in regardless], to being a Distinguished Author [a field ? 's lurk in the shadows in again], to running for President [a field ? 's have HISTORICALLY been banned from] under the Republican umbrella [becuz their Principles in context aren't really anything that's Too Radical].

So him trying to find his way and navigate through a world in which we are SEVERELY underrepresented [and not just Racially either] virtually all by himself.

So if he says weird things from time to time it wouldn't be WISE to just immediately write dude off, ESPECIALLY since he's one of our own.

Lemme regurgitate for a second... Newt Gingrich ran under the promise (one of them) that Gas would be $2.50 A Gallon, we all see it's lower than that even without him anywhere close to holding Office foreal. What I'm saying is no matter what President we have, Marijuana is going to be legalized anyway. And I'm sure once the good doctor is in Office he'll legalize Weed, especially since it's ? ' medicine. Like, use your brain my ? .
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your even dumber than I thought
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    Your even dumber than I thought

If dumb is Smart then Hell Yeah. I'm the illest ? you know
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Lmao at this ? logic ........ So we as black people need to stop allowing so much division within the community by supporting a ? (Ben Carson) who promotes some of the most divisive language against another black man Barack Obama?

..... Lol

He's going for The Republican nomination. What's your point? Plus he only took a couple jabs. He ain't out here Allen West'n

The same Ben Carson who is being used as a ? mouthpiece by the GOP to spew divisive rhetoric such as this ...

"Like most psy­cho­paths. That's why they're suc­cess­ful. That's the way they look. They all look great [...] But he knows he's telling a lie! He's try­ing to sell what he thinks is not true! He's sit­ting there say­ing, "These Amer­ic­ans are so stu­pid I can tell them any­thing."

^^ on Obama

But it's a TRUE statement tho. Something even The I.C. acknowledges without hesitation. Now ask yourself is this supposed to be grounds for a Legitimate disaproval?

It's like this fam .....if you want to take your happy ass down to the polls and vote for this ? ...hey brah ...do you

But to pose a goofy ass premise such as "? need to support this black man because white people are trying to bring him down" clearly reeks of nonsense ....if you wanted to have a real conversation on people's views of Carson you could have just made a thread asking for that ....instead of this cheap "devils advocate" troll thread famo .....there's been plenty of threads and comments on dude already posted on this board if you wanted a serious conversation TBH

I never made those Premises. The context (fact) is that out of all of the Candidates running for President (both sides), we're the only ones not supporting Our Own like everybody else is. Women for Hillary, Liberals (Middle Aged to Young White kids) for Bernie, and Cac-America for Trump. We're the only ones taking the fake bait looking for something to ? about. Everybody else seems to have gotten the Memo, why y'allz so late?

And y'all haven't really discussed Ben Carson. Y'all've literally just regurgitated the Fake Beefs that the Tabloids have put out. Most of u ? probably didn't even know he was a Doctor foreal. There's not One Single Discussion on WHO & WHAT he's about. Just tabloid ?

Smh & Lol @ this ? .....hey my ? I've said what I needed to say....but in the end you gotta do what you feel is best for you my black Brutha .... feel me?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Lmao at this ? logic ........ So we as black people need to stop allowing so much division within the community by supporting a ? (Ben Carson) who promotes some of the most divisive language against another black man Barack Obama?

..... Lol

He's going for The Republican nomination. What's your point? Plus he only took a couple jabs. He ain't out here Allen West'n

The same Ben Carson who is being used as a ? mouthpiece by the GOP to spew divisive rhetoric such as this ...

^^ on Obama

But it's a TRUE statement tho. Something even The I.C. acknowledges without hesitation. Now ask yourself is this supposed to be grounds for a Legitimate disaproval?

It's like this fam .....if you want to take your happy ass down to the polls and vote for this ? ...hey brah ...do you

But to pose a goofy ass premise such as "? need to support this black man because white people are trying to bring him down" clearly reeks of nonsense ....if you wanted to have a real conversation on people's views of Carson you could have just made a thread asking for that ....instead of this cheap "devils advocate" troll thread famo .....there's been plenty of threads and comments on dude already posted on this board if you wanted a serious conversation TBH

I never made those Premises. The context (fact) is that out of all of the Candidates running for President (both sides), we're the only ones not supporting Our Own like everybody else is. Women for Hillary, Liberals (Middle Aged to Young White kids) for Bernie, and Cac-America for Trump. We're the only ones taking the fake bait looking for something to ? about. Everybody else seems to have gotten the Memo, why y'allz so late?

And y'all haven't really discussed Ben Carson. Y'all've literally just regurgitated the Fake Beefs that the Tabloids have put out. Most of u ? probably didn't even know he was a Doctor foreal. There's not One Single Discussion on WHO & WHAT he's about. Just tabloid ?

Smh & Lol @ this ? .....hey my ? I've said what I needed to say....but in the end you gotta do what you feel is best for you my black Brutha .... feel me?

But that's not the point I'm making tho Brotha. I wanna know about Carson becuz he doesn't seem like the typical tap dancing ? . So far all I've seen is Tabloid ? , straight up
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the same dude that's said theirs no difference in the way police treat black and white ppl.

? Carson.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

..... Lol

^^ on Obama

But that's not the point I'm making tho Brotha. I wanna know about Carson becuz he doesn't seem like the typical tap dancing ? . So far all I've seen is Tabloid ? , straight up

..... Lol

^^ on Obama

Hey ....like I say if in your mind you have no issue with him ...it sound like you got yourself an electable candidate
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    This is the same dude that's said theirs no difference in the way police treat black and white ppl.

? Carson.

He's going to have to take an L on that. But it'd be neglegently impulsive to just write him off like that and just blindly champion the Democrats or the rest of the other White people becuz he's trying to separate himself from tha pack.

If he continues up with ? like that then Yeah, he's done. But if he's just trying to break out tha box and AT LEAST have a glimpse of a shot then we should take some of the things he says with a grain of salt or atleast try 2 put some type of context around it besides "he said this, he's a ? , i hope he gets assassinated". Like, why is that even warranted in this situation? [sarcasm i know, but Telling indeed]

I'm still also trying to figure out what Policies he's trying to impose that makes him so radical. Becuz if it's just the Marijuana thing, I think you'll be shocked regardless of the Presidential Election
  • phukkyou2
    edited November 2015
    Options

..... Lol

^^ on Obama

..... Lol

^^ on Obama

Hey ....like I say if in your mind you have no issue with him ...it sound like you got yourself an electable candidate

He seems fit to Represent us in Office. And clearly he reaches out to white folks so there's no worry there.

I'm just trying to get a closer look at the guy before i go cast my vote for some random white person.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three pages in and this guy still hasn't declared one specific policy position that he agrees with Ben Carson on.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks for Carson?

phukkyou2, where were you in this skit?

https://youtu.be/G2tLyqfJd54
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Three pages in and this guy still hasn't declared one specific policy position that he agrees with Ben Carson on.

Again my ? , are you Trolling or Nah? I'm waiting for any of u ? ? to post something and all I'm seeing is Gossip. That's what it is, I'm not making this up

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Blacks for Carson?

phukkyou2, where were you in this skit?

https://youtu.be/G2tLyqfJd54

I was waiting for one of u ? ? to post something like this. I used to think the same exact thing when I first heard about him. But recently my mind has been changing. I see him getting Bullied and not doing any real Bullying himself.

What, becuz he said something about Obama and one of his Policies that I don't necessarily agree with or would've used different language for that all of a sudden I'm just supposed to write him off? Stop being a victim of Stockholm's Syndrome.

Like I've been saying, inform me when there's a need for a Red Flag. If not you're just wasting my time and yours
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should put an end to the idiotic "Black people only voted for Obama because of his skin color" rhetoric though
  • phukkyou2
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This should put an end to the idiotic "Black people only voted for Obama because of his skin color" rhetoric though

No it won't becuz that's really kinda true. Pretty much all of us voted for him for that reason Alone, he really couldn't have done any wrong as long as he wasn't Shuckin' N Jivin'. Every blue moon as Black People, unfortunately I've come to expect it at some point & time (as should you all) but Rocco's stars definitely lined up, that's forsure. He was pretty much going to get our Vote both times around, easy.

But i hope ? dont get this idea or contentment that we finished the job becuz we got One in there. We need more, and every Candidate that's reasonable should have our full support. Dude's in here just ridin Bernie Madoff's ? becuz he's Loud, and that's it foreal. 2 years ago you didn't hear a ? peep about Bernie and now all of a sudden he's Baby Jesus.

I ? with my Jewish brother but if Carson has a chance or is put on the ticket then I'm voting for him. I do a good job of not confusing my ? and so far he doesn't really seem like one. There's no real Red Flags there, just hot air from people trying to keep their dayjob (Bloggers, News Anchors, etc)
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    He seems fit to Represent us in Office. And clearly he reaches out to white folks so there's no worry there.

I'm just trying to get a closer look at the guy before i go cast my vote for some random white person

That's interesting ....he's never held political office before so he's never represented anyone ...in what regard is he fit to represent himself let alone an entire populous?

Unless by represent us you mean like a trophy ? that you can show off to your uppity friends when you want to seem civilized ....."ahhhh shucks looka him ....he's got's him a big ol fancy medical job ...y'all know? .......see black folk can do good!"

Hey fam ...like I said ...you gotta do and support what's best for you .....someone who you feel will "represent" you well
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This idiot doesn't know the difference between Bernie Sanders and Bernie Madoff and in true idiot fashion he assumes we're all as uninformed as he is.

Again my ? , are you Trolling or Nah? I'm waiting for any of u ? ? to post something and all I'm seeing is Gossip. That's what it is, I'm not making this up

I'm going to need you to ? open a dictionary and look up "gossip" and then look up "fact" before you continue reading...

fact: ben carson thinks that the pyramids were built by joseph to store grain even though historical records (i'm talking about historical records written by people who were actually there actually building the ? things) suggest otherwise.

fact: ben carson's tax proposal is a 10 percent flat tax based on the bible which no honest economist would agree would actually raise enough revenue to keep the country in existence.

fact: ben carson thinks that the affordable health care act is comparable to slavery. yes, slavery. basically the conditions that all americans have been living under this past year are roughly equal to those of the slaves that built this country.

fact: ben carson believes that america today is comperable to ? germany. not for any logical basis of comparison such as the prison industrial complex, militarized police forces or domestic surveillance but due to "political correctness".

none of these things are "gossip" - they are what he has said and believes and to any informed or rational person they are an indicator of his ability to reason and therefore govern.

Now I'll ask you one more time... name one specific policy proposal you agree with him about... remember it was you who made this ben carson support thread so support that fool. otherwise this is just a ben carson emotional defense thread.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am voting for jaden smith.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

I'm just trying to get a closer look at the guy before i go cast my vote for some random white person

That's interesting ....he's never held political office before so he's never represented anyone ...in what regard is he fit to represent himself let alone an entire populous?

Unless by represent us you mean like a trophy ? that you can show off to your uppity friends when you want to seem civilized ....."ahhhh shucks looka him ....he's got's him a big ol fancy medical job ...y'all know? .......see black folk can do good!"

Hey fam ...like I said ...you gotta do and support what's best for you .....someone who you feel will "represent" you well

Yes Bruh I'm talking about Character, as in one's Conduct. The Presidency is a Figurehead position that involves having your hands in Major Life Altering Decisions. They don't do everything and shouldn't be expected to. I also said in reality he'll more than likely (at this point) be V.P. once tha rubber hits tha road. So trying to come at me low-key sneak dissin' on some Hoe ? aint where it's at.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

On Glenn Beck tho? Try harder my ? . Don't make him right about you when he said

I mean look at it from HIS perspective for a minute. He goes from Celebrated Doctor [a field ? 's don't really excel in regardless], to being a Distinguished Author [a field ? 's lurk in the shadows in again], to running for President [a field ? 's have HISTORICALLY been banned from] under the Republican umbrella [becuz their Principles in context aren't really anything that's Too Radical].

So him trying to find his way and navigate through a world in which we are SEVERELY underrepresented [and not just Racially either] virtually all by himself.

So if he says weird things from time to time it wouldn't be WISE to just immediately write dude off, ESPECIALLY since he's one of our own.

Lemme regurgitate for a second... Newt Gingrich ran under the promise (one of them) that Gas would be $2.50 A Gallon, we all see it's lower than that even without him anywhere close to holding Office foreal. What I'm saying is no matter what President we have, Marijuana is going to be legalized anyway. And I'm sure once the good doctor is in Office he'll legalize Weed, especially since it's ? ' medicine. Like, use your brain my ? .

I gave you his stance on policy, you diverted into the interviewer. It doesn't matter if David Duke asked him the questions, his answers were what they were.

1. Intensify the drug war.
    2. Keep (recreational) weed illegal.
    Two things that got ppl ? up. I don't support those potential policies.

Let's stick to those 2 statements as they stand on their own. Do you agree or no?

On a lighter note, do you u want this First Lady?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qb8Ce6HNHc
  • phukkyou2
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This idiot doesn't know the difference between Bernie Sanders and Bernie Madoff and in true idiot fashion he assumes we're all as uninformed as he is.

I'm going to need you to ? open a dictionary and look up "gossip" and then look up "fact" before you continue reading...

fact: ben carson thinks that the pyramids were built by joseph to store grain even though historical records (i'm talking about historical records written by people who were actually there actually building the ? things) suggest otherwise.

fact: ben carson's tax proposal is a 10 percent flat tax based on the bible which no honest economist would agree would actually raise enough revenue to keep the country in existence.

fact: ben carson thinks that the affordable health care act is comparable to slavery. yes, slavery. basically the conditions that all americans have been living under this past year are roughly equal to those of the slaves that built this country.

fact: ben carson believes that america today is comperable to ? germany. not for any logical basis of comparison such as the prison industrial complex, militarized police forces or domestic surveillance but due to "political correctness".

none of these things are "gossip" - they are what he has said and believes and to any informed or rational person they are an indicator of his ability to reason and therefore govern.

Now I'll ask you one more time... name one specific policy proposal you agree with him about... remember it was you who made this ben carson support thread so support that fool. otherwise this is just a ben carson emotional defense thread.

Fact: Whether something is "fact" or "fiction" doesn't exclude it from being Gossip. Gossip Girl ? is Gossip Girl ? at the end of tha day. I don't know who you think you are trying to look down on people for not giving a ? or writing off somebody immediately becuz of Semantics. Even your man Bernie said the same thing this morning on "Meet The Press".

Opinion: Economically that would only make sense if Currency was being re-evaluated which isn't gonna happen. So that's dead.

Opinion: The Obamacare/Slavery thing was probably just a metaphor that you're misquoting. A metaphor you probably took as Fact becuz you're an Idiot like that. It's like I said, some of you Bloggin ass ? don't think past 1. You see spot then see spot run no knowing How or Why spot was runnin in the first place. In other words, you all in the kool aid and dont know tha flavor

As far as his Language that he chooses to use, he's keepin' it P.C. becuz he's vying for the CONSERVATIVE Nomination, a BASE that he has to appeal to. Do I like to see ? like that, ? no. But say he would've been marchin' with BLM all of this time but was still Politically a Republican (which brand of Republican is irrelevant). He'd have even less momentum now just simply for the fact that he would've been drowned out by all of the other ? playin the role of tha Black & Blue Savior (*Democrat).

I know what you see when you see Ben Carson. Thing is, Obama is almost tha same way. The only difference is Ben spent his time practicing medicine while Obama played Politics. The only REAL difference between the two is Barack had a more comfortable shield to fall back on so he knew he was going to be straight Politically regardless, Carson not so much.

I'm just saying that I wanna know more about him becuz there's something a little different about this 1. He's not making a career or a name trying to ridicule Obama to appease a certain demographic.

And no, I don't know much about his Policies, otherwise I wouldn't have asked Genius. You also only gave me ONE Policy. All you're doing is taking Two Sentence quotes without any type of Feeling with it OR anything to do with what he's proposing to do with tha exception to Tax Reform (that every Politician has promised for decades, literally).

So if all you're going to do is play cute like I'm supposed to be the Blind one becuz I'm not randomly throwing my hate out there for a fellow Brother then you got your Morals in life ? up. You're encouraging me to hate someone that i don't even know and who you don't even know either. Black People should try 2 figure this 1 out. Obama shouldn't have been enough for the next 50 years.
  • phukkyou2
    edited November 2015
    Options

I gave you his stance on policy, you diverted into the interviewer. It doesn't matter if David Duke asked him the questions, his answers were what they were.

1. Intensify the drug war.
    2. Keep (recreational) weed illegal.
    Two things that got ppl ? up. I don't support those potential policies.

Let's stick to those 2 statements as they stand on their own. Do you agree or no?

As far as those Statements go, ALL Republicans are gonna say that. Thing is, it's going to become Legal anyway, and not just for Medicinal reasons. Carson, Trump, Christie, Jindal, Duke, or any of them muthafuckaz are gonna stop that. It's bad for business at the end of tha day. Even the Higher Powers that be are starting to clear house. And I'm talking about Local'er Officials, not just Congressional or Judicial. And also since you're saying that it's clear that you just Regurgitate ? without even like, applying any type of context or coming with your own story.

I also think some of y'all are really just so gullible to believe anything people tell you at any given time without even thinking about whether the Idea is even a real thing... which goes for everybody

On a lighter note, do you u want this First Lady?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qb8Ce6HNHc

5_mics_classic_poster-p2281221614098876893sku_400.jpg
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Yes Bruh I'm talking about Character, as in one's Conduct. The Presidency is a Figurehead position that involves having your hands in Major Life Altering Decisions. They don't do everything and shouldn't be expected to. I also said in reality he'll more than likely (at this point) be V.P. once tha rubber hits tha road. So trying to come at me low-key sneak dissin' on some Hoe ? aint where it's at.
    Lol ...I don't think you know what the term "figure head" means ...."figure heads" don't have a hand in major life altering decisions ...that would be the anthesis of a "figure head" ........learn your terminology before using my Brutha ...it hurts your intellectual cache otherwise

My dude ...? know me on here ....I don't sneak diss on the Internet fam ...Lmaooo ......I thought I was clear and blatant

Listen ....at this point I think I'm getting to the root of your Carson support.... it sounds like you have some sort of insecurity issue ...which is leading to your desire and need to live vicariously thru the packaging the presentation of Ben Carson (Black Doctor, Public Figure, Seemingly Articulate ..etc etc) these things have you somehow smitten ..they oddly impress you in a way that gives off the impression that you've never seen an accomplished black male before ....because no grown ? needs to have another man "represent" his character or conduct ....that's dependent ? talk ....that's literally what a wife desires out of a husband ..like ...you know... she wants her man to represent the family you feel me?

However ...it sounds a little odd for a grown adult male to base ones presidential vote entirely on the idea that another man can "represent" him in that way......but hey .....as I said before ....if some individuals feel he does that for them that's great!