50 and Ross pointing IG fingers at eachother yet again

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does only bullied people listen to rappers like Ross and Tupac?

I mean look at gee757 i've seen the pics. He looks like he been molested by his grandfather since a baby and bck145 never writes anything positive that must comes from when his mother start being a ? in the streetcorner

Rofl!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? said Ross don't get radio play lololol
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw b, i can't see rebellious white girls ? with a ? that use to be a CO. doesn't sound cool to them.

You think rebellious white girls know or care about that ? ? Haha
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it comes to 50 vs Ross its quality over quantity

Ross is on that communist ? . Flooded the market with albums and mixtapes. Every album is released with top notch production and predictable bars about shrimp lobster and luxury mob boss life. Generic yet effective to get average acclaim and no replay value.

50's catalog is like those rich athletes that go broke. Very high highs that people will talk about for decades and some very low lows and really a crash and burn music wise at the end. But from 03 to about 06 he really had a great prime.

Ross has more albums but 0 platinum albums and 0 classic albums. 50 Has 1 classic in GRODT multiple platinum albums and his best stuff still bangs today. The most memorable moments from Ross Albums are many times his features outshine him like Andre 3K in GFID and various artists that make multiple showings on a few albums like Wayne, Yeezy and Jay.

Hip hop culture is most influenced by Rick Rosses adlibs and production. Whereas hip hop culture is influenced by 50s adlibs hooks and choruses. You ask 100 random hip hop fans if they would rather have a career like ross or like 50 the majority of them would say 50.

To put popularity in perspective. One of 50s lower quality albums Curtis sold more albums in 2007 alone than any rick ross album to date including the 2006 album (one year head start) port of miami.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, this ? seriously trying to say 50 would be quality in this scenario. ? outta here. Teflon Don >>>>>GRODT. Stop trying to give that mush mouth ? a classic.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Lol, this ? seriously trying to say 50 would be quality in this scenario. ? outta here. Teflon Don >>>>>GRODT. Stop trying to give that mush mouth ? a classic.

In what world could you justify that statement lol. GRODT has a more lasting impact on the game than Teflon don will ever have. BMF probally the most sucessful single off the album couldn't even compete head to head with the 3rd best single off GRODT.

20 years from now when people reflect on hip hop they will remember GRODT well above Teflon Don.

If you can find quoteables from Teflon Don that are better than GRODT please by all means post them. The album was all production and features and mediocre lyrics from ross.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GRODT ? on anything Ross has ever made

and its not even close, ? nerds on here are confused
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again, 5 Gold albums is a L to the Reason...
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ehhhh wrong the ? got four. And four ain't toppin over 30 million sold lmfao.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Sales doesnt matter, it's all about quality in my eyes. Get rich or die tryin has probably sold more than all Nas albums combined still it ain't better than Illmatic which took 10 years to go plat.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Once again ? on the reason don't understand when you come with facts for a head to head matchup and a nobody can actually come up with legitimate counter arguments maybe their opinion is wrong.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options

So 4 Gold albums is a L, huh?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

So 4 Gold albums is a L, huh?

It's not an L but when you pair him up against 50's body of work 50's is stronger. Nevermind you don't use logic.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Oh and 50 has a better catalogue than ross

Hell nah LMFAO

u can laugh all u want to try to discredit what i said but its true

It's not though.

You ? are so caught up in 50 Cent's manufactured image that y'all have become delusional.

50 Cent stayed hot by constantly beefing with random ? and surrounding himself with so much negative energy that even the people close to him got ? over by his foolish and unnecessary beefs

The reason he sold so much was because Eminem endorsed him. Period

You ? complain about Future being a mush-mouth but then let this ? get away with the exact same ? while is rapping kindergarten abc rhymes with preschool flows

Ross is outselling 50 Cent IN THIS ERA, and white people don't really care for Ross so it's ? doing the buying for the most part. Explain this please

Some of 50 Cent's most memorable songs are memorable because they were controversial, not necessarily because they were good songs.

Ross makes good songs. If he didn't then there would be no way that he would have been able to release as many albums as he has

You ? need to get off your computers and step outside every once in a while. This isn't 2003

Only ppl i know who listen to rick ross are white females, so take that ? somewhere else

? what?

Lol dude has to be a white because no one can argue that 50 cents getsmore play than mmg in the black community in 2015

Who said anything about 2015, in each of their career peaks 50 cent got more play in the hood than ross ever has

Again i dont know any hood cats who rock with ross, youll be at a club in philly and the only ppl excited to hear rick ross music is white chicks

My brother brought home port of miami back in the day acting like ross was the next big thing, i couldnt get through the whole album, since then i cant name anyone whos purchased a ross album....if you cant admit that ross is a mainstream walking cliche that only idiots roll with, i cant help you

I notice you ignore the white question. No one gives a ? about 2003. 50 gets 0 play at parties and barely any radio play, even in his own city
  • bck145
    Options
    Don't ever speak to me again white boy.

Going gold might not be an L, but you sure as hell are are taking L's left and right in here

You let cm punk down
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Meanwhile...tune into 50's IG he fina talk about how he ? Vivica A. Fox
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options

Going gold might not be an L, but you sure as hell are are taking L's left and right in here

You let cm punk down

LMAOOOO im takin L's on a internet forum with anonymous avitars...

LMAOOOO aight bruh.
  • bck145
    Options

You let cm punk down

LMAOOOO im takin L's on a internet forum with anonymous avitars...

LMAOOOO aight bruh.

Theres another one...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile...tune into 50's IG he fina talk about how he ? Vivica A. Fox

Lol did 50 ? Ross New Girl?
  • bck145
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hell nah LMFAO

It's not though.

You ? are so caught up in 50 Cent's manufactured image that y'all have become delusional.

50 Cent stayed hot by constantly beefing with random ? and surrounding himself with so much negative energy that even the people close to him got ? over by his foolish and unnecessary beefs

You ? complain about Future being a mush-mouth but then let this ? get away with the exact same ? while is rapping kindergarten abc rhymes with preschool flows

Ross is outselling 50 Cent IN THIS ERA, and white people don't really care for Ross so it's ? doing the buying for the most part. Explain this please

Some of 50 Cent's most memorable songs are memorable because they were controversial, not necessarily because they were good songs.

Ross makes good songs. If he didn't then there would be no way that he would have been able to release as many albums as he has

You ? need to get off your computers and step outside every once in a while. This isn't 2003

Only ppl i know who listen to rick ross are white females, so take that ? somewhere else

? what?

Lol dude has to be a white because no one can argue that 50 cents getsmore play than mmg in the black community in 2015

Who said anything about 2015, in each of their career peaks 50 cent got more play in the hood than ross ever has

Again i dont know any hood cats who rock with ross, youll be at a club in philly and the only ppl excited to hear rick ross music is white chicks

My brother brought home port of miami back in the day acting like ross was the next big thing, i couldnt get through the whole album, since then i cant name anyone whos purchased a ross album....if you cant admit that ross is a mainstream walking cliche that only idiots roll with, i cant help you

I notice you ignore the white question. No one gives a ? about 2003. 50 gets 0 play at parties and barely any radio play, even in his own city

What white part? You going back to the ? cliche comeback whenever someone doesnt have anything to say? I think everyone on this boards been called white before.

So you want to compare the artists in 2015 where neither of them matter? Why dont we compare future radio play vs run dmc while we're at it....? with that stupid ?

If your comparing artists, compare their album quality, their impact, and their career
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell nah LMFAO

It's not though.

? what?

What white part? You going back to the ? cliche comeback whenever someone doesnt have anything to say? I think everyone on this boards been called white before.

So you want to compare the artists in 2015 where neither of them matter? Why dont we compare future radio play vs run dmc while we're at it....? with that stupid ?

If your comparing artists, compare their album quality, their impact, and their career

you're a white so you have no clue/valid opinion on what is hot in the black community so go sit you dumb ? ass down

no one gives a ? about 50 cent's sales anymore. no on gives a ? about G unit in 2015. 50 is a joke now and Rick Ross and MMG get more play in his own city then him
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Hmmmm...Vivica just called 50 one of the biggest ? in hip hop...could be bird talk.

Stay tuned this ? fina get good nh
  • bck145
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hell nah LMFAO

It's not though.

? what?

you're a white so you have no clue/valid opinion on what is hot in the black community so go sit you dumb ? ass down

no one gives a ? about 50 cent's sales anymore. no on gives a ? about G unit in 2015. 50 is a joke now and Rick Ross and MMG get more play in his own city then him

Again, you have no comeback so you make stupid comments

Did i mention sales? your chasing some ? on that one

50 cent has the most popular show in the black community in 2015...so sit back and calm your ass down

Mmg has been a walking joke in 2015 so i dont know what radio stations your listening to