50 Cent Clowns Meek Mill on Stage in Stockholm Sweden

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@ Sweden......woodface is a muuunkee y would wiggers n Sweden know a meek song? I can c it now This miserable muuunkee is gonna get shot n the mouf again
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Payback for that ? meek was talkin
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Very interesting, obvious bait out but Meek prolly dumb enough to take the bait like he did Drake cuz now Fif KNOWS Meek has "yes men" around him. MMG is falling apart right before our very eyes. Tellin yall the last straw is going to be Nicki dropping Meek's ? followed by Wale jumping ship too.

I see it all happening very soon
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What meek do to 50?
  • gee757
    Options
    Because people overseas give more of a ? about Hip Hop than people in the states... fan wise

But I wouldn't expect a crowd of Swedish wiggers 2 know a meek song cuz he don't make music that caters 2 them like the ggggay-unit!

What does Nicki and Meek's relationship have to do with maybach music group?

Fam he's a Canadian who's still listens 2 ggggg-uflop & hes mad renzel shut the ggggay-unit down pay him no mind lol
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    What meek do to 50?

The ? was sly dissin 50 in some interviews and was dissin Yayo on twitter or ig
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ehhhhhh ion know Sion...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sweden where real ? put work in the streets

Bro these IC dudes don't know ? about anything outside their zip code because they don't travel. I got a bad Somali jawn from Stockholm I been fooling with. She told me they got a large population out there. I'm gonna visit one day!!
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone tried to play Back to Back at this party I was at in Philly this past weekend and that ? got shut off with the quickness. Haaa. But I have heard that song played in clubs out here.

I wouldn't say Nicki the only thing Meek got going for him. He just had the #1 alvum 2 weeks in a row less than 6 months ago. I know the Drake beef hurt him a lot but it's plenty of people also who don't give a ? about that ? .
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told y'all 'BACK TO BACK' was an epic diss song......LOL.

It will go down in history as the song that destroyed Maybach Music Group.
  • gee757
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Someone tried to play Back to Back at this party I was at in Philly this past weekend and that ? got shut off with the quickness. Haaa. But I have heard that song played in clubs out here.

I wouldn't say Nicki the only thing Meek got going for him. He just had the #1 alvum 2 weeks in a row less than 6 months ago. I know the Drake beef hurt him a lot but it's plenty of people also who don't give a ? about that ? .

That meek career is over is just internet talk not reality.......& meek don't make music 2 cater2 Swedish wiggers so them not knowin a meek song is not shocking....woodface & ggggg-uflop has been on trax wit the cracka gawd feminem so of course the Swedish crowd is gonna know them ggggay-unit records..
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee on his sheep game again
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »

That meek career is over is just internet talk not reality.......& meek don't make music 2 cater2 Swedish wiggers so them not knowin a meek song is not shocking....woodface & ggggg-uflop has been on trax wit the cracka gawd feminem so of course the Swedish crowd is gonna know them ggggay-unit records..

The Internet is the ppl bruh.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't even know what he's saying.. and when they post on AHH, they use an online translator
  • gee757
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The Internet is the ppl bruh.

Yeah...but a lot of ? said on the internet especially places like here don't reflect reality..... I mean u got ggggay-unit lovin nerds on here who really believe woodface is hotter then rozay musically n the 2k15 & that is just internet talk not reality..