(spinoff thread) Men out here gettin their salad tossed.... ? or Nah?

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Why would a man even want that done to him? That's highly suspect, and I definitely think that borders on ? .

Thank you my ?

I was just gonna scroll down and write that. If a ? aint flinching and jump back just off somebody being too close to the area they your ? hole is too relaxed to be hetero.

Ayo we need the WTF button back just for this thread only wit soma these suspect post
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    leprechaun-o.gif

It's not for me but fair play
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That ? ?
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Getting your ass ate is not manly. There are no masculine positions to achieve it and its weird to even consider.

I usually just lay back and put my legs up
    I ain't eeennn gon front getting ya ? sucked & havin a chick finger ya ass at the same damn time is amazing!!!

Smh.. SCUST !!!

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ?
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Not ? .

It's a women licking YOUR ass. What exactly is ? about that?

for most straight men... ANYTHING that has to do with a man's ass sexually is ? ... not in the sense that because a woman is doing it but because most straight men are really protective of their ass and willingly having ANYONE play with it seems "sweet"....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    That ? ?
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What about the anatomical area in between the testicles and the ? ? If a girl rubs that area am I considered ? ??

anything in that area that makes your ass clench.. is sweet..
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    Yall bunch of insecure ass ? ... yall shouldn't be worried about what pleases another man anyways
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    That ? ?
    Yall bunch of insecure ass ? ... yall shouldn't be worried about what pleases another man anyways

? don't have to be "worried" about what pleases another man to have the opinion that getting your ass ate is suspect....
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    ? y'all.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?

Y'all hyper-masculine ? be so concerned with "seeming" ? that y'all forget that being ? is being sexually attracted to another person if the same sex.

That's it. No extra ? .

Do you get a rise from seeing other dudes? Yes? Then you ? .

All that ? y'all projecting in here is just that: projections of insecurity. I'm not saying that you gotta get your ass ate or you haven't lived or ain't ? or nothing like that, but if you think it's ? , it's because you got some ? feelings inside your soul that you need to work out.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    Not ? .. but it is gross
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    That ? ?
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Y'all hyper-masculine ? be so concerned with "seeming" ? that y'all forget that being ? is being sexually attracted to another person if the same sex.

That's it. No extra ? .

Do you get a rise from seeing other dudes? Yes? Then you ? .

All that ? y'all projecting in here is just that: projections of insecurity. I'm not saying that you gotta get your ass ate or you haven't lived or ain't ? or nothing like that, but if you think it's ? , it's because you got some ? feelings inside your soul that you need to work out.

well can we agree that the ? is a little sweet?

lol...

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What about the anatomical area in between the testicles and the ? ? If a girl rubs that area am I considered ? ??

I believe the medical term is "taint". And having that place licked by a woman is amazing!

I don't think getting your ass licked is ? per se, but a man's ass is the least desirable thing in the world so I'd be self-conscious about having a woman explore that area with her face.

Disgust-Dislike-Ew-Eww-No-No-Way-Smh-Tim-And-Eric-Reaction-GIF.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Not ?
    It's not ?

But it's also not something I'd ever do

Licking the gouch is as close as I'll get
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not my cup of tea but it's not ?

Acts between two men that's ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ?
    Yall ? like ? hole play ......disgust
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is the act ? or the thought ? ?

We were discussing this in psychology class because cacs and their beloved sigmund Freud had homosexual thoughts but claimed to never have acted out

That bruva was ? ......

The answer to that can lead us to whether you are born ? or make a choice to be ?

Imo any ? play for a male is ? , ain't no way around it , any male on male contact longer than some dap or a football tackle is ? as well (ie wrestling,mma.rugby has ? moments)