Vivica Fox Claims 50 Cent is a "? -BootySnatcher"

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2015
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    Do ya really think it sounds cool saying ? unit or woodface? or whatever other corny nickname ya go about calling these people? Not a knock to anyone in particular but calling someone monkey is some 2nd grade ? , and gets cornier when you type it multiple times like it helps get your point across.

I really don't give a ? about how any1 feels on here cuz I don't come on here 2 b liked I just come on here2 speak on my blk culture.... & anybody that will protect & uplift white supremacy all while tearin down blk folk like woodface do is a MUUUUUUNKEE!
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    And as far as the man getting his ass ate debate, to me it isn't ? as long as it's with a female. People are going to be into freaky/weird ? , that's not my place to figure out. Why do a large portion of women like getting choked? I certainly don't want that done to me, but I enjoy doing it.
  • gee757
    Options
    Ain't nobody knocking woodface 4 his ggggay-unit lifestyle.... Its just ya not a gangsta getting ya ? ate like groceries that is gangstalicious..
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want my ass ate by my chick... could you really ever kiss a ? again knowing she is a pro at eating ? ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Woodface just took all them vivica pix off his ig things that make u say hmmmmm...I guess woodface got tired of folks roastin his muuunkee ass...cuz he was so quick 2 diss the blk woman 4 popping sshit but wen that cracka Becky Chelsea called woodface a dumb ? that muuunkee ain't say ? 2 her like a tru cracka lovin housenigger!
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holla after you lost your virginity..
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    I don't want my ass ate by my chick... could you really ever kiss a ? again knowing she is a pro at eating ? ?

Dont kiss these hoes!
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    Holla after you lost your virginity..

Dont kiss these hoes!

That was his girlfriend, idiot
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is it really that different from a woman sucking ? or a lad eating ? ?
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless Viv droppin them nudes, i ain't listening.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She messy for this. She's too old to be doing that. THOT material.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand Vivica A fox for the life of me, never knew why though. Something about her
  • gee757
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Yeah thread needs to be closed now

? getting outta hand with these pics

So its kool 4 photoshopped gangstalicious woodface getting his ? ate like groceries pik 2 not get flagged but the og pik is a problem? They r both ? so flag both or don't flag the ? cuz again both those pix r ? ..
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmmfaoooooooooooooo
    Nooooooooooo
    Why, gee?!
    Why?!
  • gee757
    Options
    Lmmfaoooooooooooooo
    Nooooooooooo
    Why, gee?!
    Why?!

I don't get it that gangstalicious woodface pik is just as ? as the Brian pumper og pik flag both or don't flag ? ....& if u r referrin 2 that ggggay-unit DVD just b happy that ? ass ? only got sold overseas u can't find it n america lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Feelings

? feelings

Nh
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No time for this gossip ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Feelings

? feelings

Nh

Nah its no feelings I just don't get it cuz u hit the lol reaction wit that ? gangstalicious woodface getting his jhene aiko on photoshopped pik....but now ya ? cuz I posted the og pik wit the ggggay-unit wannab Brian pumper where is the logic? How r u laufin @ 1 ? pic & ? about the other ? pic when they r both ? ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on. She talking about a decade old relationship for exposure. Wise man once said when you lay down with a woman, you become her equal. The same rule applies to women: can't call a ? a dog after y'all ? because that just means you're a dog too.

With that said, she seems bitter about being played to the left.

She's been in the Jada Pinkett level of delusional talking about "her" movies have grossed over a billion dollars, so in her eyes I'm sure she's bigger than some rapper, which is why this still burns her soul. Independence Day was Will Smith's. ? Bill was Uma and Quinton. I still remember when she got in super top notch shape for ? Bill and lost her mind, coming out twerking behind Lil Jon at the MTV Awards. I thought she was too big to do that then.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that cool and all but does it erase the fact of him like butt ply and having ? tendencies from her point of view untrue?