racist parents forbid "black" nurse from treating child, child dies..

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    yeah right...
    "i don't care if a racists kid dies because of their parents hatred" is not the same as "I rather my kid die than be treated by a ? "...
    if u think it is, ? u.
    u can disagree with the apathy shown in some posts without making a false equivalency.

But the apathy is fueled by hatred for individuals under circumstances they have no control over. So it's not really a false equivalency IMO.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Lotta of you ? would've been on the plantation telling Nat Turner he taking things a lil too far ....

You ? ? idiot... BOy you are ? dumb. I'd knock you the ? out if you said this to me.

There is a world of a difference in believing or feeling that something ain't quite right in celebrating or being indifferent to the death of a baby and opposing efforts to overthrow slavery.

You ? fool.

Boy ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Thread proof positive that y'all cats are way to soft to be functioning adults in the USofA

S
    O
    F
    T

Knock the first soft ? you see out then....
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    ? are u stupid!? Wtf I'm not gon stand there & be verbally abused.. I'll do my job but ain't no way on ? 's green earth I'm a let someone call me types of ? cuz I'm trying to save his child life.. ? that, I'll walk away & let him figure out what to do

DAFUQ wrong with u

And you lose your job because you're being a little ? . So you've never taken abuse from a patient before? I think you're lying about your job.
    Damn kingz they out here callin you all types of ? . You just gonna let them do you like that?

Get up craig!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I can't even fathom this level of racism. Like... take me down the logical train of thought.

"Even though she is a Registered Nurse... She is black, therefore she must be incompetent... I can't put my child's life in her hands - the child could die"

"Instead... I'll let the child die ... Problem solved!"
    Fixed

U gave his thought process too much credit
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah right...
    "i don't care if a racists kid dies because of their parents hatred" is not the same as "I rather my kid die than be treated by a ? "...
    if u think it is, ? u.
    u can disagree with the apathy shown in some posts without making a false equivalency.

But the apathy is fueled by hatred for individuals under circumstances they have no control over. So it's not really a false equivalency IMO.

? .
    i hate when ppl compare how black ppl feel to what bigots do...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    yeah right...
    if u think it is, ? u.

? .
    i hate when ppl compare how black ppl feel to what bigots do...

I can understand that. For the sake of argument and an attempt to stay unbiased, in the scenario you mentioned feelings are what are being examined.

I think most people who are apathetic towards the child's fate are exhibiting reactionary feelings. Racists are just racist and feel that way regardless. But all actions are the result of some feeling.

But in this situation, regardless of how mad I would be, id never NOT care about a child suffering because of the ignorance of an adult.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Zola found a job and met Jess's parents?

Need more sources than twitter.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Negroes in here on some fake outrage. If you gonna practice fake outrage, at least point it to the actual culprit

And lol @ keyboard koon
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are u stupid!? Wtf I'm not gon stand there & be verbally abused.. I'll do my job but ain't no way on ? 's green earth I'm a let someone call me types of ? cuz I'm trying to save his child life.. ? that, I'll walk away & let him figure out what to do

DAFUQ wrong with u

And you lose your job because you're being a little ? . So you've never taken abuse from a patient before? I think you're lying about your job.

1st of all we are not there to be verbally abused.. we have strict rules of conduct in place for are patients & if that situation would've happened.. that man would've been approached by security & told if he doesn't stop he would need to go somewhere else to get services for his child..
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DAFUQ wrong with u

That ? in transport. Taking patients to get xrays and ? . Wack ass little ? .

I think his posts in here as well as the about having sex on the unit sums it up
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    No u ? ? !! What the ? u listening to that weak ? who's okay with being distespected to save someone's life who don't give a ? about her..

I don't need to explain or prove ? for u mfs

Just know what i stated before is exactly what I'll do!
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Why did the staff try to reason with the guy instead of just calling security? She said he threatened to bash her head in. She must be a super nurse in that hospital.

I would have had his ass arrested for threatening me. Let ass sit in there and think about it for a second.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Yo its a ? kid? Just because his pops was a piece of ? doesn't the kid will would of been one

Yep, kids of racist parents always turn out to be great people.

It kinda goes one of two ways. Either they grow up being just like their parents or they grow up to despise their parents and everything they stand for. They usually isn't any middle ground.

True, but I'm gonna assume that the majority turn out just like their parents. Their indoctrination starts as soon as they come out the ? .

The hate was so deep that they allowed their child to die. No way this child would have grown up to be anything other than a racist.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DAFUQ wrong with u

1st of all we are not there to be verbally abused.. we have strict rules of conduct in place for are patients & if that situation would've happened.. that man would've been approached by security & told if he doesn't stop he would need to go somewhere else to get services for his child..

What type of facility do you work in?
  • Westie
    Options
    No u ? ? !! What the ? u listening to that weak ? who's okay with being distespected to save someone's life who don't give a ? about her..

I don't need to explain or prove ? for u mfs

Just know what i stated before is exactly what I'll do!

Yeah you can do that when all you're doing is taking someone from a room to get an MRI.

Also you're calling me weak when you would go leave a room and cry because some patient is using bad words towards you? Poor baby.
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    I work in a hospital that has rules of conduct for are patients posted on each floor & in every department..

I've already stated that i would leave & surf the net ? & i just might return a couple of texts messages while I'm at it
  • Westie
    Options
    I work in a hospital that has rules of conduct for are patients posted on each floor & in every department..

I've already stated that i would leave & surf the net ? & i just might return a couple of texts messages while I'm at it

You don't work in a hospital where people have urgent life threatening needs.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12208517_1049868978391270_1197596551151921633_n.jpg?oh=9f918800c95a674ee7cb9948253c4f79&oe=56B4E110[/img]

and were the ones that are full of hate. ? you ? and cracka apologist. ? all yall
  • kingofkingz
    Options

? who the ? are u to tell me about my life!! Ya ? should be appreciative i even share different aspects of my life..

Don't get upset with me because I'm not about to lower myself for a random racist crac

? u, him & his dead future racist seed
  • Westie
    Options

? who the ? are u to tell me about my life!! Ya ? should be appreciative i even share different aspects of my life..

Don't get upset with me because I'm not about to lower myself for a random racist crac

? u, him & his dead future racist seed

You're the upset one here girl. I just know you're lying.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't this case about a helpless baby dying?

So why is this crazed ? talking about helping people who are disrespecting him? The baby didn't do ? .
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    I'm not upset at all. I'm in a great ? mood & having a wonderful day playing fallout 4 get that

I'm a male & yes i'am a nurse.. ummkay

Hahahaha yall really should get out ya feelings over a these cracs

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Yo its a ? kid? Just because his pops was a piece of ? doesn't the kid will would of been one

Yep, kids of racist parents always turn out to be great people.

It kinda goes one of two ways. Either they grow up being just like their parents or they grow up to despise their parents and everything they stand for. They usually isn't any middle ground.

True, but I'm gonna assume that the majority turn out just like their parents. Their indoctrination starts as soon as they come out the ? .

The hate was so deep that they allowed their child to die. No way this child would have grown up to be anything other than a racist.

You know that the founder of Stormfront's son, Derek Black, renounced his father's racism a couple years ago, right? There was a thread on here.

No matter how racist the father, the son will not necessarily follow his father's footsteps.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is as strange to me as those religious folk that decline blood transfusions and ? and then their family member dies...

not exactly the same, but the insanity behind it is there.

smh.

I would love for a white nurse/doctor to tell them: "had you allowed the nurse of color to save your baby, little Bob would be here smiling, laughing, and playing with his mommy and daddy! But seeing you had such hatred and would not allow the nurse to save him, little Bobby is now dead and soon to be buried, thanks to his ? parents. now leave the hospital ? "