50 Cent Clowns Meek Mill on Stage in Stockholm Sweden

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Gee ur a ? behind the computer screen . ? 757

I'm not on a computer u lame dweeb now speak on the topic or ? & gtfoh u faceless ? talking ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    If meek dont e-yell at 50 like he did wale he a ?

Meek already got @ woodface on IG ain't nobody scared of bugsmonkey[/quote]

nah Gee you bein biased. meek was directly callin out wale and @ his name when he had a issue with him. he ain't said nothing direct to 50 on no social media . @aneed123 right , meek come off like a chump when any other time he run to social media .
  • gee757
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    nah Gee you bein biased. meek was directly callin out wale and @ his name when he had a issue with him. he ain't said nothing direct to 50 on no social media . @aneed123 right , meek come off like a chump when any other time he run to social media .

Nah meek got @ woodface

& dreamchaser ? is on IG responding 2 bugsmonkeys pix sayin woodface is gonna get shot n the mouf again 4 IG thuggin

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I get back thoughts when I sat inside the prison. It was sick ailment no one cared about you, you had to follow their rules , be entering its features rooms early, and sick pesky things, wake up early , I was feeling really bad, I do remember the CO 's how I was beaten and pressed to the floor ? . I can only imagine Rick Ross how fake he is. This will remain for many years .. My mind will not recover for many years. Brutally tough to feel so down

Thats ? , take it like a man , do the crime do the time. But you are right cos are 99 percent ? and ? .
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake - 3Peat ft. 50 Cent
    Views From The 6
    YM/CMB/Universal

^^^ When Meek see that he goin ? himself
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    This ? must have mmg trouble phoneline . When it lights red he has to come and defend ross n mmg

o no renzel iz makin mi hotline bling! itz time 4 da mmg cape! ill sav u meek!!!
  • gee757
    Options
    did he do it with the same venom he did Wale? 50 straight cloned on him while Wale was semi defending him. ? love to prey on cats they feel are weaker. Meek better yell at 50 to the highest decibel.

Lol@ venom....obviously that IG photo touched woodface soul that's y he was tryna clown meek n sweden
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    did he do it with the same venom he did Wale? 50 straight cloned on him while Wale was semi defending him. ? love to prey on cats they feel are weaker. Meek better yell at 50 to the highest decibel.

Lol@ venom....obviously that IG photo touched woodface soul that's y he was tryna clown meek n sweden

im far from aa 50 fan but Meek aint gonna go at him the same
  • gee757
    Options

I know u don't rock wit woodface but I don't know about that cuz them dreamchaser ? is all on woodface IG talking bout woodface is gonna get shot n the mouf again 4 IG thuggin.... So we r gonna c who's really bout that life hopefully real soon
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know u don't rock wit woodface but I don't know about that cuz them dreamchaser ? is all on woodface IG talking bout woodface is gonna get shot n the mouf again 4 IG thuggin.... So we r gonna c who's really bout that life hopefully real soon

We already know 50 and his team bout it bout it, just ask Gunplay LOL. His team shot up some cats from Game's team back in the day outside hot 97, and the slowbucks ? popped off....now if Meek so street, let's see what Twitter fingers and his team is dumb enough to do next.....
  • gee757
    edited November 2015
    Options

We already know 50 and his team bout it bout it, just ask Gunplay LOL. His team shot up some cats from Game's team back in the day outside hot 97, and the slowbucks ? popped off....now if Meek so street, let's see what Twitter fingers and his team is dumb enough to do next.....

Gtfoh like them chi town goons who took yung duck ggggay-unit spinning chain said the ggggay-unit ain't ?
    http://youtu.be/w5YVfbNc6Is
    ^ woodface needs 2 get that spinning piece back cuz he & y'all ggggay-unit sheep look stupid bringing up that gunplay ?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, let's cheer on some self destructive and irrational ? ! I know you're on the spectrum and your brain is made of cartoons and cake batter, but you need to stop. Your handlers need to come and get you.
  • gee757
    edited November 2015
    Options

this ? been posting the same video for the last 5 years. your typing makes me eyes feel like i'm rubbing them into hot coals. i'm sure if MMG needed a lawyer they would NOT be calling you bruh.. let it go.

Y'all ggggay-unit lovin sheep keep postin the same thing talkin that gunplay ? when the ggggay-unit been getting robbed 4 their chains....don't bring that gunplay ? up when woodface got his chain snatched infront of security & yung duck lost that spinning chain n Chicago
    (Nope) wrote: »

Yeah, let's cheer on some self destructive and irrational ? ! I know you're on the spectrum and your brain is made of cartoons and cake batter, but you need to stop. Your handlers need to come and get you.

Y'all ggggay-unit lovin ? do that all the time every time woodface is popping ? n interviews, IG & ect y'all squares b like so & so don't want it wit woodface blah blah blah.... Ain't nobody scared of woodface the only reason he ain't been touched 4 popping ? is cuz he stay wit police......I hope when renzel goes 2 NY on the 13th woodface can live up 2 his threats & show up 2 rozay new wingstop wit no cops & get it poppin cuz woodface has made a lot of empty threats
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee does Ross own the Wingstop on Fulton St in Brooklyn?? That ? be stupid packed. Is the new one he opened the one on 125th and Lenox??
  • gee757
    edited November 2015
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Gee does Ross own the Wingstop on Fulton St in Brooklyn?? That ? be stupid packed. Is the new one he opened the one on 125th and Lenox??

I don't know fam..yep 125th
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes it is just past the 2 train.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol MrCee757 i don't stan gggggggg-unit like you do MMG, i wish my ass would be on a website defending my favorite rapper, these ? don't know you like that and you over here sensitive as hell dissing other men cause they don't agree with yo ass.. cut it out foolie
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes it is just past the 2 train.

They were giving out free wings there at the grand opening last month. Shout out to Rozay for that. Haaa
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No he dont they asked him on hot97 a few weeks ago.