THE BIGGEST ? YOU KNOW...

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chick named Monique from my neighborhood. Hefa was sexing just about any ? out there. I think her mom worked late, so you know she was gettin in.

Saw her working at the barbershop I go to last year. Wonder if she let any of them smashed.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest ? I know....

STILL wouldn't ? me.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Well. I knew a dude who went raw for 3 months in Thailand with every ? , fat chick, and druggie who gave him the time of day. He would brag about it all the time and called condom users "bunch of ? afraid of a lil scratch." He was caught barefooted outside near a trash can with a ? who he freely admitted he ate her out and pretty much lost count how many hookers he's eaten out as well. Lol

I hear he is dodging child support in California somewhere.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Man one of my lil pieces got this friend. They both bad but the friend is a solid 9 maybe a 10. I put 3 of my patnas on they hit first day.
    That ain't the worst. My lil broad told me in Miami she ? 7 ? in one day. Smh.
    But like I said, u see her u wouldn't think it. A Ball player took her to vacation in the islands this summer. He just don't know.

Careful your little broad ain't hanging with her for nothing.

Not calling your little broad a hoe, but watch yourself.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had these 2 ? who were best freinds give me head for a Colt 45 lol just one they shared it lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Another time, that same chick hit me out the blue like 'You ain't got no friends who want their ? sucked?'. SMH. I hit @memphis2sacnicc up, and a couple other ? , and she served all them ? . She had ? in her mouth literally all day.

The funny thing is that none of this ? was strange to me back in the day when I was younger. It was just ? that happened. Looking back on it though? SMH.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    That ? @memphis2sacnicc was present during that first story I told too. Almost forgot.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Unless he's shooting his shot at one of the IC ladies and trying to build with her and doesn't want her to know about his scumbag past. In which case...just kidding.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chick named Monique from my neighborhood. Hefa was sexing just about any ? out there. I think her mom worked late, so you know she was gettin in.

Saw her working at the barbershop I go to last year. Wonder if she let any of them smashed.

Recap you from SC ain't it partna? What Monique up to these days?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Man one of my lil pieces got this friend. They both bad but the friend is a solid 9 maybe a 10. I put 3 of my patnas on they hit first day.
    That ain't the worst. My lil broad told me in Miami she ? 7 ? in one day. Smh.
    But like I said, u see her u wouldn't think it. A Ball player took her to vacation in the islands this summer. He just don't know.

Careful your little broad ain't hanging with her for nothing.

Not calling your little broad a hoe, but watch yourself.

not my little angel! Lmao
    I think she has more sense than that but I hit first date so I don't put nun past em
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick named Tenille...bad ass thick red chick looked like Gina. This was in HS and me and my homeboys would smash on different occasions she called me to come over one night and I get there and see my homeboy bike there. Lol this ? beat me over there and I look thru the window he hitting her from the back and gives me the thumbs up hahaha funny ? so after he done we laughing he leaves she takes a shower and I smashed. Could have had a threesome with her later on but I only had a two seater car at the time smh her and the other chick were both down
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Another time, that same chick hit me out the blue like 'You ain't got no friends who want their ? sucked?'. SMH. I hit @memphis2sacnicc up, and a couple other ? , and she served all them ? . She had ? in her mouth literally all day.

The funny thing is that none of this ? was strange to me back in the day when I was younger. It was just ? that happened. Looking back on it though? SMH.
    Bruh!!!! That night was epic. Hahahaha

Everything @mryounggun said was the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Lol That party we left from was lame as hell too. I even think some ? pulled his pistol out and was bout to blast some other dude.

House parties. Smh

And I forgot about the other time u hit me up.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggest ? I know

1. Preachers
    2. The church hoes who ? the preachers
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiiieet...and you guys give Kat a hard time

Them broads you naming need Jesus, Allah, and Buddah
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i was 17 and just moved to the southside of broadway.....anyway mu cuz lived around the corner and he had a ? from church staying with him. so this ? hooks me up with a ? around the corner in a group home. so she comes over the first day and wouldnt ? me because she thought i was 25 cause i had a beard......but when she found out my real age she came over through the basement door and i ? her on the couch under my parents room. so one night she comes over and she had some ? that was from the group home sit outside. so im asking question cause i might be able to get the trois but no haps.

so im ? this ? all the while now my parents bedroom is over top of us. so i hit her with the two pumps and the grind and im out. so i tell her ill be back. so i go to the third floor and wake my younger brother up and im like i got this ? in the basement just suck on her ? and shell let you ? .....heres a condom.

well he ? and she was mad as hell when i came back down and left. but one thang that makes me mad over everythang else is cause my other brother was sleep and he couldnt ? . all because i didnt have another condom. fml.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U a good brother for that but even though id put my brothers on
    We dont share ? , ever
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Recap you from SC ain't it partna? What Monique up to these days?

No clue. A couple of months later, she was no longer working at that barbershop.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chick I used to talk to had a friend she said stayed getting ran through, so much, that she used to be scared to sit down on any of her furniture whenever she went over there. And she used to wonder why I wouldn't cuff. ? , hoes are friends with other hoes! But the friend moved away and I heard she had a baby with some ? a few months back. He probably think he got something special lol.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    was in the DR once and ran into these chicks from NY.
    one was bad the other was OK.
    so we talk them into going to a party a friend of our was having.
    so the show is popping and when the people come off stage the OK shawty walks off with one of the dancers. 10 mins later she comes back belt broke, bodysuit hanging outside her dress an unsnapped an dude covered in sweat.

we have dude a pound an all laughed about it. then she walks off with a homie now.

now we all looking at the bad chick wondering who gonna smash.

but no one did.

they come back to the hotel with us but we forgot I had some friends come thru.

so all the chicks out there talking.

the OK chick said she planned on fukking all the guys cause she found out her dude married a chick and she was revenge fukking.

chicks didn't believe her until another dude bounced with her. he said it was a guaranteed hit.

all the chicks left mad as hell. she smashed one more homie then we sent her to her hotel cause at that point ? was just nasty.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh!!!! That night was epic. Hahahaha

Everything @mryounggun said was the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Lol That party we left from was lame as hell too. I even think some ? pulled his pistol out and was bout to blast some other dude.

House parties. Smh

And I forgot about the other time u hit me up.

so was you secind, third or fourth?

an was you the ? plotting in the go gurt in the fridge?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ? strung out on coke...

Knew this one ? that wouldn't ring till 2 - 3 in morning and literally would turn up in a Audi TT wearing a fur coat and nothing else...it's like a ? couldn't just make the money without some kind of sexual contact with this chick.

If you tried to dip she would chase after you screaming loud as ? calling you a ? for not tryna ? there and then.

Used to be a running joke to send a ? unaware of her antics down to do the shot...he would always come back smiling but we'd ? up cause EVERY ? got the same treatment...

That ? was high and ? as ? . That Audi was mine whenever I needed it tho...can't even really complain.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these hoes had hella self esteem issues...ah well, ? is ? "shrugs"
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had this chick I was ? with back in the day. One day me and some ? I knew were at a party and that ? was lame so we were leaving. While we driving, the chick hit me up and the convo go like this:

HER: Hey what's up? What you doing?

ME: Ain't ? . Just leaving this party. ? was wack.

HER: Oh, that sucks. You wanna come through.

ME: Yeah, that'll work. It'll prolly be a lil later though. I'm kinda ? so my homie is driving my car. We about to head back to his house and then chill for a minute.

So you know how you young and you got a chick where both of y'all know what the deal is and you don't really give a ? if you ever talk to her again so you just be doing and saying wild ? just to see what happens? Yeah, that was this chick. So then...

ME: Unless...we can ALL come through.

HER: Depends. What they look like?

So after she say that, I already know how the ? is gonna go down. I show my ? the message and he like, 'Man, you better make that happen.'. I describe them all (4 of us in total) and she's like...

HER: Cool. Y'all come over.

So we head over to her crib and by the time we get there it's like 2:30 or 3. I introduce everybody and then me and her go in her bedroom and ? . Afterwards I'm putting my clothes back on and she's like 'Send the one with the red shirt in here!'. I go tell that ? she wanted him to go in there. He goes in there and smashes. While he in there, we just in the living room watching sportscenter and ? . He come out and send my other home in there. While he in there, I'm still watching tv and my 2 other ? start going through her fridge eating all her food and ? . One of them ? saw some leftover spaghetti factory in the fridge and went to warm that ? up but I stopped him. LOL. Then my homie comes out and the last one goes in. He smashes and then we leave.

The end.

The funniest part about the night is when I noticed them eating all her food I was like 'What the ? ?!' and my homie said 'Man I'm hungry as ? . She got hella go-gurt in the freezer!'. I was DYING.

I win.

How is she being a "? " tho? I don't get it. Because y'all all smashed one after another and it was 4 of y'all. That doesn't really make any sense.

? wanted her nut