Pusha T Takes Shots At Birdman And Lil Wayne In ‘Untouchable’

Options
2»

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Name is My Name is better than anything lil wayne has put out, ever.
    Be sure to catch feelins about it wayne stans.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whoa
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    Its always funny when ? get mad over nothing, lol.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let the IC tell it, Wayne has classics under his belt.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THESE ? BEEN BEEFIN SINCE BAPE WAS HOT
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I mean, we'd rather have a 30 page thread talking about gossip thats drake/meek related than talk about hip hop, truly, the IC's words on what a classic album is should be credible.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    So this is what a president does on the first day of his job? And that president title dont mean ? he is basically big sean booking manager because nobody on good music is making any noise on the charts. How the ? is pusha t a president when his own boss who be in front page tabloids cant get a release date or buzz

Pusha T has no credibility. I dont understand how yall talk about Ross past all day but forget to bring up that Malice was on TBN and all the morning news shows saying that the Clipse was fake, they grew up in a 2 parent upper middle class home, both parents with government jobs, malice fought in the army, they used to be in gymnastics and dance like my GOAT prodigy to keep them off the streets. Their older brother and manager was the one in the drug game Pharrell already said that they used to hang out infront of 7-11, read comics, ride bikes and skateboards.
    If Pusha T been selling all these major quantity drugs all his life why is he settling for an office job like Poot off the wire? Even my ? Jay Z checked him on his Virginia connects and said his coke rhymes never added up thats why they threw shots at him on HHNF

Not exactly true.

Malice was sayin all types of ? when everybody started getting indicted.

One of my dads good friends when we first moved to Norfolk in the early 90s was Shampoo...one of their homeboys.

No Malice & Push went to my high school. They hung out around Bridle Creek & did some things. Sure they might have been "corner boys", but they were dumb close to the ? .

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Push needs to stop it. He should've went at weezy when he said ? pusha & any body that love him
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusha that dude but ? got an obsessions with Wayne
  • wu-tang4ever
    wu-tang4ever Members Posts: 118 ✭✭
    Options
    Pusha T>>>>>>>Lil Wayne. For a good while now.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao salty ass wayne fans ? recaught them old feelings Real quick
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Its so weird. Pusha can rap circles around most people but it's 2 things he can't leave alone...? and lil Wayne disses
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Its so weird. Pusha can rap circles around most people but it's 2 things he can't leave alone...? and lil Wayne disses

Yeah. I wish he'd cut that Wayne ? out. It ain't that deep. Reminds me of when Gibbs kept going at Jeezy. Both of the ? is better than the gimmick ? and it ain't necessary for them to flourish.

Difference being, Freddie actually had somewhat of a reason to be upset and he still hasn't spoke on it since Piñata, while Push has been at the dumb ? for like a decade. Smh.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them tweets damn near a year old... still hilarious, but i thought it was recent ?