(spinoff thread) Men out here gettin their salad tossed.... ? or Nah?

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I skimmed through a lot of ? .

? sex?? Bruh really
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ?
    Nothing is going up mine except toilet paper.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing is going up mine except toilet paper.

Bruh butt plugs are just as ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ?
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Being ? by a straped on woman is the psychological agreement for men who cannot accept the idea and desire of being ? by a man. Cause a ? belongs to a man.

False as already established. Straight men who partake in it have no desire or attraction to men. Those that do yes they are ? .

That strap-on stuff is the perfect example of a transformed REJECTED desire.
    Cause there is nothing heterosexual in having partners SWITCHING ROLES to get a nut.

So roleplaying of any kind in which the female plays a dominant role ie female cop/agent interrogating you, naughty teacher keeping you after class for detention etc etc.is now ? . Bruh get the ? out here.

Bruh im not talking about this.

A male getting ? by a woman with a ? is ? ! its not about ? . Its about a man getting a PLASTIC ? in the ass.

Do you agree or nah?
    you have to be literal with in here... they are going by the literal thought of "? " meaning homosexuality... so to them anything getting done sexually between male and female is not considered homosexual (? )... most people in here are saying the act is ? .. and that's where the disagreement starts..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being ? by a straped on woman is the psychological agreement for men who cannot accept the idea and desire of being ? by a man. Cause a ? belongs to a man.

False as already established. Straight men who partake in it have no desire or attraction to men. Those that do yes they are ? .

Cause there is nothing heterosexual in having partners SWITCHING ROLES to get a nut.

So roleplaying of any kind in which the female plays a dominant role ie female cop/agent interrogating you, naughty teacher keeping you after class for detention etc etc.is now ? . Bruh get the ? out here.

A male getting ? by a woman with a ? is ? ! its not about ? . Its about a man getting a PLASTIC ? in the ass.

Do you agree or nah?
    you have to be literal with in here... they are going by the literal thought of "? " meaning homosexuality... so to them anything getting done sexually between male and female is not considered homosexual (? )... most people in here are saying the act is ? .. and that's where the disagreement starts..

If a female is equipped with a PHALUS prothesis like a ? ? and perform nuptial Parade like a man then. she is during the sex act the MALE.
    The male reciever, bent over or leg opened like a is during the sexual act A FEMALE.

Furthermore if a female gets to ? just by penetrating her man, she is a butch or a bisexual. If she doesnt, then she plays some ? stuff or plainly satisfies the ? DESIRES OF HER MAN.

All that scenario just a psycological agreement to make the desire of ? ,an ? one,SUITABLE.
    So they can use that exact excuse: it was a woman so its not ? .

Yes it is!!! a female AUGMENTED WITH A ? ? IS A MAN until she unstraps.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you agree or nah?

If a female is equipped with a PHALUS prothesis like a ? ? and perform nuptial Parade like a man then. she is during the sex act the MALE.
    The male reciever, bent over or leg opened like a is during the sexual act A FEMALE.

Furthermore if a female gets to ? just by penetrating her man, she is a butch or a bisexual. If she doesnt, then she plays some ? stuff or plainly satisfies the ? DESIRES OF HER MAN.

All that scenario just a psycological agreement to make the desire of ? ,an ? one,SUITABLE.
    So they can use that exact excuse: it was a woman so its not ? .

Yes it is!!! a female AUGMENTED WITH A ? ? IS A MAN until she unstraps.

So glue a horn on a horse and it's a unicorn? French idiot
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot belive this. I wish yall trolled. If not im baffled...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    This thread has reached Forum of Fame levels LOL.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    funny thread

but its not ? . pretty disgusting to me. But not ? .
    Both male and females have ? so how would it be ? if a women licks a mans ? .
    In that case wouldn't a woman be ? if a Man licks her ? ?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    Aint no way it's ? if the same sex not doin anything to each other

? in here just insecure about they manhood
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    ? beads ain't my thing bruh & it's definitely not on my Christmas list
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    That ? ?
    funny thread

Honestly I'm against double standards for the most part....

but I do believe this double standard is warranted...

in the 90's (or older) this thread would be a banable offense... but ? actually don't see how this ? is sweet (not homosexual).. it's baffling... the funny thing is some of the same ? that's doing this ? will call young thug "suspect"..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    That ? ?
    but I do feel it odd that the ? defending this is hiding behind a technicality... and basically using the fact that people are interchanging the term "? " and "suspect"... reading most post they will say "it's not ? because a woman is doing it" but not understand it's the act that is the problem not the sex of the people licking the man's ass..
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    OK, Ima keep this one as adult as I can...

Im no expert on this sh*t but .... if there wasn't a direct correlation for men on how the sensitive nerve endings on the ? can stimulate the prostate and lead to an orgasm or how the sensitive nerve endings for women can stimulate the ? and lead to orgasms...

I'd be like... yeah its highly suspect. Like a dude sucking on a ? would be highly suspect even if it was just him and his girl, because theres no evidence that action points to a direct physical orgasm.

Again, Highly disgusting IMO but not ? since ? activity can activate a physical orgasm when we're talking about male-female sexual activity.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Not ?
    This thread got so weird
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    This thread started so weird

Fixed...
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    This thread got so weird

Just look at how ? these "consider how I would look" ass ? made this thread.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aren't you one of the ? that constantly flags me in the reason?

I could tell you weren't smart by your posts over there, this post of yours reaffirms that
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Another man hitting on a manin here yeah that's ? . Another man imagining what another man is doin wit someone else sexually is ? as ?

What a man likes to do with a female isn't ? .. I'm baffled as ? to why yall trippin not like any of u mfs gon be in the area while I'm having sexually activity with a chick

so if a chick bends u over with the ? nh as long as its a chick, its not ? ?
    Another man hitting on a manin here yeah that's ? . Another man imagining what another man is doin wit someone else sexually is ? as ?

What a man likes to do with a female isn't ? .. I'm baffled as ? to why yall trippin not like any of u mfs gon be in the area while I'm having sexually activity with a chick

so if a chick bends u over with the ? nh as long as its a chick, its not ? ?

Suspect and questionable yes, ? no.

If you like getting ? in the ass, you are ? . Who questions this???

psychologist, sex experts, and adult performers would disagree. When two lesibans ? each other in the ? /ass with ? 's strap-ons.. are they now straight?

No, because the ? is the usual way ALL women get stimulated.

The logic you and other are displaying is ? and ignorant.

People get aroused/turned on by head and passionate kissing.. so do ? and lesbians. So its now ? to get hard when she sucking your ? or yall making out, because ? do it too.

Let end this right now.. If a guy is attracted too, turned on by, have desires/thoughts of, and partake in sexual activity with men then he is ? .

Partaking in sexual activity with women and getting off on women using a ? isn't ? .

Cats are so ? paranoid and ? a ? grabbing your ass when you ? her missionary, you cats would call that ? too.

I regret entering this thread, I should have kept dodging it

The phallus represents the pinnacle of masculinity

ANY form of ? enacted on EITHER gender is an act of submission

The act of a person being penetrated by a ? object or ANY object is feminine in nature and an act of submission

You are submitting to the representation of masculinity. This means that you are taking on the feminine submissive role

So yes, its most definitely ? . Regardless of who's doing it

That lesbian argument doesn't hold up because even the most ? lesbian still likes being penetrated by ? objects

Male ? and female ? are very different
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been around since about Feb/March time frame and this is tha 2nd "ass eating" thread I've seen...so my question is is this a bi-yearly topic?!? Or is this some kind'a "year of tha flaming bootyhole dragon" celebration on tha Chinese calendar y'all muhfuckas celebratin'?? Just curious...or should I say just a question because it seems like there's already enough "curiosity" goin' on in here...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Not ?
    funny thread

Honestly I'm against double standards for the most part....

but I do believe this double standard is warranted...

in the 90's (or older) this thread would be a banable offense... but ? actually don't see how this ? is sweet (not homosexual).. it's baffling... the funny thing is some of the same ? that's doing this ? will call young thug "suspect"..

Sweet/Suspect does not = ? . Young Thug style of clothing and mannerisms is suspect but since..idk or care to know what he does behind close doors I cannot call him ? even though I would never suggest a straight man dressing/acting like him

Folks say the same ? about Kanye West and about bunch of folks industry when we really don't what goes on.. But Those Calling Kanye ? due to his style of dress or his sensitive feelings aren't and have no chance of ? Kim K or the other women he's been with.

To flip it back, those calling this act ? I'm sure some are or at one point Lil Wayne fans. A person that we have photo and video proof of kissing another man on the lips. Kanye Shrugs.
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That ? ?
    i ro ny wrote: »
    This thread got so weird

Just look at how ? these "consider how I would look" ass ? made this thread.

you going hard for the ? eating side... yes that ? looks feminine... and idk because I was raised "don't let No one play with your ass".. so the ? is suspect... I will Greg Hardy a bytch for even trying to violate me like that.. that ? mad sweet and idgaf how y'all try and make that "normal" that ? is not.. Idc if that ? gives me the best orgasm in the world I'm fine with the ones I have now...

btw they say heroine the 1st time you have it gives you a high better than any orgasm you have ever had..... if y'all will do suspect ? for an orgasm... might as well get your needle game up...