Dogg Pound vs. The New Boyz

Options

Comments

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    This is even more disrespectful than the poll with DPG and ATCQ. Smh.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Just to restore some order in the trolling ima start turning these threads into Dogg Pound apprieciation threads in protest for the disrespect. Ima start off with some respect actually
    http://youtu.be/kVDe6AfQJlw
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz
    If you chose Dogg Pound I need a valid explanation. Otherwise your vote doesn't count.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz
    I did it for the lulz
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz
    I did it for the lulz
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz
    New Boys like a kid n play mixed wit mobb deep
  • Like Water
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    If you chose Dogg Pound I need a valid explanation. Otherwise your vote doesn't count.

Foh... G.Damn New Boyz (a dance group) over one of the West Coast's most talented groups ever? You new ? try so hard to denounce anything with even the slightest amount of substance and skill.

Casual fans are what y'all are. Which is fine, to an extent. But I hate that you like-minded people are the ones that have the most influence in this genre.

And it ain't that my opinion is right, it's just that all of you who actually believe NB are worth a good G.Damn are stupid as hell.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    Like Water wrote: »

Foh... G.Damn New Boyz (a dance group) over one of the West Coast's most talented groups ever? You new ? try so hard to denounce anything with even the slightest amount of substance and skill.

Casual fans are what y'all are. Which is fine, to an extent. But I hate that you like-minded people are the ones that have the most influence in this genre.

And it ain't that my opinion is right, it's just that all of you who actually believe NB are worth a good G.Damn are stupid as hell.

Co-? sign. A true busta made this thread. ? quickly forget how dope Kurupt was spitting bars and Death Row number one in house producer was Diggity Daz
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dogg Pound

Ummmmm lets see...... Maybe because they actually better rappers in terms or bars, gets waaaaay more respect on the Westcoast, and dont wear pants tighter than my sisters. That explanation should more than just about do it.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz
    New boyz
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    who?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant believe yall taking this ? seriously.....
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Threadstarter should get his ACL's and MCL's ripped out of his finger joints for creating this poll/thread.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz
    Real ? tho back in 08/09 i was in DC for a week long summer thing and my roomate was this dude from LA. i come in dap him up and peep him wearing bright purple skinny jeans. Keep in mind this is 08/09 so im like "? ! i have a ? roommate smfh"
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    New Boyz

Lol at casual fans. We can post iTunes libraries and CD collections if you'd like. Big bank take lil bank.

What is you saying b??? How you gonna talk ? if you haven't heard the New Boyz albums???? I got all of DPG ? .. Solo and group. Outside of Dogg Food they were inconsistent at best. New Boyz albums no filler. Their sound is more reflective of regular people living in LA. Not that set tripping fake gang banging ? . Kurupt is from Philly. They don't even bang out here. New Boyz were authentic breath of fresh air for hip hop and if you can't see it you need to open your eyes.
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    From a music prospective New Boyz ? feels like it was kind of a fad. I only heard people bump that ? at the rec center and lil kids birthday parties for the 11 year old kids to dance to Buttuh_B. I dont know nobody over 13 years old that ever bumped anything besides ? . Dont tryta make IC think New Boys got anything locked out here in southern Cali. This is getting a tad bit ridiculous. Coulda said YG or somebody you got the New Boyz against the Pound. Next thing you know yall ? gont say Ice JJ fish better than the Dogg Pound and thats gonna be the moment IC get lamer than Facebook.

New boyz aint even got nothing that shake your car speakers sicker than this
    http://youtu.be/6a-z7xJ0b-M
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    New Boyz
    You like 43 years old b. Do you even go to the club??

People that was born in the late 80's to late 90's were definitely ? with it heavy when it dropped. You gotta remember, slmeone who was born in 1997 is 18 years old right now homie.

And no people not jerkin in CA any more but they were for a period of time and it definitely influenced certain ? that's still going on to this day. They came out 7 years ago in 2008 b.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Boyz

Lol at casual fans. We can post iTunes libraries and CD collections if you'd like. Big bank take lil bank.

What is you saying b??? How you gonna talk ? if you haven't heard the New Boyz albums???? I got all of DPG ? .. Solo and group. Outside of Dogg Food they were inconsistent at best. New Boyz albums no filler. Their sound is more reflective of regular people living in LA. Not that set tripping fake gang banging ? . Kurupt is from Philly. They don't even bang out here. New Boyz were authentic breath of fresh air for hip hop and if you can't see it you need to open your eyes.

Lol I thought this ? was trolling when he made this thread but this guy is really serious smh
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dogg Pound

People that was born in the late 80's to late 90's were definitely ? with it heavy when it dropped. You gotta remember, slmeone who was born in 1997 is 18 years old right now homie.

And no people not jerkin in CA any more but they were for a period of time and it definitely influenced certain ? that's still going on to this day. They came out 7 years ago in 2008 b.

Bruh ...smh@ this ?

Im in southern Cali. Im in clubs, I know DJ' personally, im in different hoods, been to tons of parties. I swear to ? I know way more people out here that will throw on "Lets play House" "Aint no Fun" "Nuthin but a Cavi" and people still act like its they ? .

I swear to ? I dont hear people tripping off New Boyz ? and i would be honest with you if I did. They having west coast wenesday on KDAY radio the whole day today and I dunt heard like 4 songs with Tha Dogg Pound on the radio already and aint heard a New Boyz one yet. You cant tell me NB getting more respect right here in Cali not even from mainstream radio lol. And the sad thing is they young enough to were they shoulda been getting more burn but dont nobody really care about them out here like you think.
    And from a hip hop stand point...I mean you think them ? can out rap Kurupt? Bar for bar verse for verse which we can start posting you prepared to say they better?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    New Boyz
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Bruh ...smh@ this ?

Im in southern Cali. Im in clubs, I know DJ' personally, im in different hoods, been to tons of parties. I swear to ? I know way more people out here that will throw on "Lets play House" "Aint no Fun" "Nuthin but a Cavi" and people still act like its they ? .

I swear to ? I dont hear people tripping off New Boyz ? and i would be honest with you if I did. They having west coast wenesday on KDAY radio the whole day and I dont heard like 4 songs with Tha Dogg Pound on the radio already and aint heard a New Boyz one yet. You cant tell me NB getting more respect right here in Cali not even from mainstream radio lol and they young enough to were they shoulda been getting more burn but dont nobody really care about them out here like you think.
    And from a hip hop stand point...I mean you think them ? can out rap Kurupt? Bar for bar verse for verse which we can start posting you prepared to say they better?

You a old head. I'm not gonna disrespect my elders but to answers your question. Yes, I believe Ben J could outspit Young Gotti. Kurupt be tweaking off that wet stick bruh. Just cause mad saliva be coming out his mouth and his eyes bulging out his head don't mean he spitting some profound ? . Go head post a verse. We can go back and forth. This should be fun
  • Like Water
    Options
    Dogg Pound

Bruh ...smh@ this ?

I swear to ? I dont hear people tripping off New Boyz ? and i would be honest with you if I did. They having west coast wenesday on KDAY radio the whole day and I dont heard like 4 songs with Tha Dogg Pound on the radio already and aint heard a New Boyz one yet. You cant tell me NB getting more respect right here in Cali not even from mainstream radio lol and they young enough to were they shoulda been getting more burn but dont nobody really care about them out here like you think.

You a old head. I'm not gonna disrespect my elders but to answers your question. Yes, I believe Ben J could outspit Young Gotti. Kurupt be tweaking off that wet stick bruh. Just cause mad saliva be coming out his mouth and his eyes bulging out his head don't mean he spitting some profound ? . Go head post a verse. We can go back and forth. This should be fun

tumblr_nk99fhuymq1qhnoouo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

You new ? are G.Damn despicable... Smh.

• buttuh_b
    Options
    New Boyz

Bruh ...smh@ this ?

giphy.gif

Who the ? you keep calling new??? Everybody know who been around. ? out my thread with your corny pictures and emotional posts..
  • Like Water
    Options
    Dogg Pound

Bruh ...smh@ this ?

giphy.gif

Who the ? you keep calling new??? Everybody know who been around. ? out my thread with your corny pictures and emotional posts..

Lol. Seems like you're the one in his feelings. (BTW, the whole feelings thing is a stupid retort that only dumb ? resort to because they don't have the words to articulate themselves.)

You the one who seems like the cornball though, to keep it all the way funky. Ain't no one playing no ? New Boyz, ? . Not here, not there, not anywhere. They a ? fad. They're as obscure as they were before that ? ? .

And "new" is the perfect word to describe your sensitive ass; as in "brand new". You a contrarian for the sake of being one, you have no type of respect for anything that requires skill and promotes substance, and you go outta your way to promote this little teeny bopper trend ? .

You a new ? . A "milennial" that can't tell his head from his ass.
  • Like Water
    Options
    Dogg Pound
    And ? yo thread, ? .

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4798126/? -yo-fort-o.gif[/img]
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    New Boyz

Bruh ...smh@ this ?

giphy.gif

Lol. Seems like you're the one in his feelings. (BTW, the whole feelings thing is a stupid retort that only dumb ? resort to because they don't have the words to articulate themselves.)

You the one who seems like the cornball though, to keep it all the way funky. Ain't no one playing no ? New Boyz, ? . Not here, not there, not anywhere. They a ? fad. They're as obscure as they were before that ? ? .

And "new" is the perfect word to describe your sensitive ass; as in "brand new". You a contrarian for the sake of being one, you have no type of respect for anything that requires skill and promotes substance, and you go outta your way to promote this little teeny bopper trend ? .

You a new ? . A "milennial" that can't tell his head from his ass.

Aw shut the ? up. You don't even know what you talking about b. "You don't respect anything that requires skill" ? outta here ? . I paid money out my pockets for albums and concerts from practically every rap legend you can think of. Like I said WE CAN POST OUR ITUNES LIBRARIES AND CD COLLECTIONS, whoever got the less extensive collection PayPals the other person $1,000.

You're literally the only person who came in this thread crying about who is this type of fan and all that goofy ? when you coulda chose an answer, explained your reasoning and kept it moving. But nope, it's always the same rhetoric with you. Lmao this geek always turn some ? extra personal if someone says anything about one of his rap heroes. Same guy who went on a ? monologue all because I said Joe Buddens is passive aggressive. Nobody cares about your weirdo psychological analysis of screen names.