Interesting relationship discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she don't know how to suck a ? (no such thing imo, you only suck if you hate doing it)

not wanting sex because he's not aggressive enough

he can feel her tense up when he touches her

dlt5ts5.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "He" can feel her tense up when he touch her"

Bruh im weak
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his girl green lighted herself in front of you that communication with her man is faulty

Yeah, she must not respect dude or their relationship if she put him out there like that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soo y'all ? telling me, I'm the only one people constantly open up to?

but its something wrong with them or me or maybe y'all cause your friends can't be that honest with you.

just saying
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    an y'all telling me...you never had couples over your crib or roll with on vacation and one of the couples flip the fukk out?

everytime its at least 8 of us......somebody gonna flip out
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    an y'all telling me...you never had couples over your crib or roll with on vacation and one of the couples flip the fukk out?

9z5832.gif

It's ok bruh, no need to explain. Just ride the duck tale out...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Whats this thread about...?

The homie 2stepz cant get his wife to nut?

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

"In broooaaad daylight"*g money*
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

9z5832.gif

It's ok bruh, no need to explain. Just ride the duck tale out...
    Whats this thread about...?

The homie 2stepz cant get his wife to nut?

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

"In broooaaad daylight"*g money*

ox281350543058803080.jpg

I swear ? , she said NO aggression

9009758-large.jpg

'Then he said , 'my friend'

chris-bosh-team.jpg

look he gettin tight
  • The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    You guys got jokes as usual, but let's assume all this is legit. As a friend who wants to help, you should try to steer them from looking at the situation as being one of who's right vs who is wrong, toward how can the situation be fixed. More likely than not, the female doesn't respect the guy and probably emasculates him in one way or another. If he's getting denied when it comes to sex periodically and she's talking about him like that, then she's probably blowing his confidence way more than his phallus. This could be why he's not more aggressive. She should be able to tell him what she wants (privately) without making him feel like less of a man. If the concern is one of genuine aggression from here on out, maybe they can role play and he can do a breaking and entering scenario with her ? . (Can't get more aggressive than that and sounds like she wanted him to steal it anyway when she was denying him.) He's gonna have to man up and put her back in a woman's place or they both need to move on.
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    The key to a healthy relationship is communication. If the 2 talked about this stuff to each other sooner they wouldn't have to explode on each other in public. Sex, especially, is very private and shouldn't be discussed in that way.

Neither of them should take such critiques too hard. Different people have different bedroom preferences and no matter how experienced a partner is, it takes time and energy to adjust to your partners' preferences. Sex is like martial arts: Sex should be an extension of love, and love is formless with many applications. Ideally, both partners should put their partners first and trust their partner to do the same.

hello
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of the chick??