Vivica Fox Claims 50 Cent is a "? -BootySnatcher"

Options
123457»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Leaking footages of an ex? Leaking phone conversations with your home boy? That's who you ? ride with?? Jigga said it best"IM AFRAID OF THE FUTURE cos y'all respect the one who got shot, I respect the shooter" I guess the future is here now

What if fif took the high road as a big boy and ignored vivica? The world will understand she's a scorned ex.All these public beefing with women from taraji to vivica is just petty to me, that's just not what a real man will do.no matter what they say ignore them and it will just die

Preach.....wen that cracka ? Chelsea called bugsmonkey a dumb ? woodface ain't fix his muuunkee mouf/IG fingers & say ? back 2 her.......but wen a blk woman pops ? this cracka lovin muuunkee woodface has no problem chopping her down....woodface does the same ? 2 us blk men he will attack uus & protect a shady racist cracka klansmen like feminem... Curly is the definition of a housenigger & he's a cancer 2 the blk community & I can't wait 4 this cracka lovin hatin ? 2 get shot up again
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12140772_1659231674349930_1532601539517276540_n.jpg?oh=89b87e7de1d2a3c9196fd166f69fbb73&oe=56F25E85[/img]

09_The_Trial_of_Robert_Kelly.png
  • gee757
    Options

So much hate for a man you never met, you must have typed millions of words dedicated to 50 over the years, it's time to let it go man, it's over.

Woodface diss this area & he's down wit tearin down blks & uplifting white supremacy ? that muuunkee face cracka lover ? 4 life!
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? and ? light
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not into that and never let a ? do it,but a younger Vivica Fox,I might let lick my ass,How could I tell her no?But that's it.No fingers or sex toys...to clarify ? fuckas

Pause,but Vivica out here giving rusty trombones
  • gee757
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Not into that and never let a ? do it,but a younger Vivica Fox,I might let lick my ass,How could I tell her no?But that's it.No fingers or sex toys...to clarify ? fuckas

Smh come on fam I got respect 4 u but that gangstalicious ? is suspect...u would bend over & pop ya ? gettin it ate like groceries? No Mann!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

So much hate for a man you never met, you must have typed millions of words dedicated to 50 over the years, it's time to let it go man, it's over.

Woodface diss this area & he's down wit tearin down blks & uplifting white supremacy ? that muuunkee face cracka lover ? 4 life!

But Check this out my ? you tearing down 50 a black man while complaining that 50 be tearing down blacks. That's like Piñata beating itself up while fussing about it.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ I got respect for you
  • gee757
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

But Check this out my ? you tearing down 50 a black man while complaining that 50 be tearing down blacks. That's like Piñata beating itself up while fussing about it.

I have a legit reason Woodface is not out here sayin ? white supremacy hes out here upliftin white supremacy attackin blk folk look @ this cracka lovin ?

^ that muthafuka is runnin around wit crackas tryna destroy blk folk he is a cancer2 the blk community... ? that cracka lovin ? woodface needs 2 b exterminated like a cockroach
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh come on fam I got respect 4 u but that gangstalicious ? is suspect...u would bend over & pop ya ? gettin it ate like groceries? No Mann!

LOL I wouldn't bend over,but I'm a fan of degradation .It would be freaky having some ? the world think is so this and that making her mouth my tissue.

I ain't into that ? ,but I would get a kick out her doing that nasty ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So when woodface spreads lies on a woman like mya y'all ggggg-uflop sheep praise woodface....but when the shoe is on the other foot & a woman like vivica spreads lies on curly shes wrong smh.....y'all woodface lovin ? is some brainwashed clowns..

Man shut yo burnt sloppy Joe lookin ass the ? up

LOL......
  • gee757
    Options
    Lmao @ I got respect for you

Lol Nah we my not agree on some things but loch is a kool Kat we follow each other on Twitter & he's doing big things & I respect that

LOL I wouldn't bend over,but I'm a fan of degradation .It would be freaky having some ? the world think is so this and that making her mouth my tissue.

I ain't into that ? ,but I would get a kick out her doing that nasty ? .

Lol@ degradation....I hear ya but I can't do that ? ..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh that Vivica though..
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 you ever gonna lose that baby fat so you can get laid?
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 you ever gonna lose that baby fat so you can get laid?

LMAO MrCee757 wants to look good for Officer Ricky n/h