Jeezy At The Breakfast Club

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn...Shawty Redd didnt produce "who dat"?

damn...thats messed up lol
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't listen to fam anymore but I like his points and his agenda. , I support him just don't like his music
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This interview right her shows the growth of a man. Respect and loyalty is what personifies Jay Jenkins, its evident in his actions. From sitting in jail while he got his finances straight to bail his WHOLE TEAM out....staying with Shawty Redd for 5 MOTHS as he battled his murder charge....to taking care of his family (that's the most he's EVER discussed his dad, mom, sister, and kids in an interview). He looked GOOD :kissing_wink: He seem like he in a good place and only the sky's the limit.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    that difference between Kurt Cobain/Tupac part was some real ?

I dunno why people make Pac's death so noble. He died because he was on some ignorant ? and jumped the wrong ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dunno why people make Pac's death so noble. He died because he was on some ignorant ? and jumped the wrong ? .

All things being equal, I don't know many people who look at Pac's death as 'noble'. The vast majority of people know Pac wasn't killed because of 'what he meant to the culture' or whatever the ? .

Also, I doubt dude he beat the ? out that night had anything to do with his murder. I honestly think he woulda got popped that same night, in that same manner, at that same place, in that same moment...whether he stomped dude or not.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This ? might be the best Breakfast Club sit down, ever. Super insightful
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

yea, redd's protege d-rich did a lot of jeezy ? that sounded like redd around that time

i guess it was slick a ghost producing kinda thing idk lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Can't listen to fam anymore but I like his points and his agenda. , I support him just don't like his music
    why u dont fck with his music anymore tho? The Recession is one of my favorite albums, but I don't mess with alot of his newer stuff for sum reason.
    @_? _
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope ass interview
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Haven't seen the interview yet. But don't they say "shawty redd on the track' all over who dag?
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

All things being equal, I don't know many people who look at Pac's death as 'noble'. The vast majority of people know Pac wasn't killed because of 'what he meant to the culture' or whatever the ? .

Also, I doubt dude he beat the ? out that night had anything to do with his murder. I honestly think he woulda got popped that same night, in that same manner, at that same place, in that same moment...whether he stomped dude or not.

Nah. Cuz that was with him said it was him
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to take a nap wake up and finish the video lol naw,but good interview,ill check out the album
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »

Nah. Cuz that was with him said it was him

I have no clue what this means.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    smh told that ? he'll get his jewelry if he dont tell the media, ? ass laws
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Fly to the club, make my old ? jealous

Recession is Jeezy's best album to me

Inspiration >>>>>
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i knew jeezy helped shawty redd out with his case

but i aint know he and shawty had a conflict
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That Jeezy church in the streets album, is riding that Kendrick TPAB wave.

Kendrick to this era, is what Outkast was to Kanye, who impacted the previous era.
    Outkast went so far left, and had so much success, that RocaFella was like "? it... Let's put Ye out. he ain't that far left..."
    I garuntee, The success of Outkast Love Below /Speaker Boxxx, played a role in Kanye getting a chance.

Thats what TPAB is, Kendrick went far left on that album in terms of content, and still had success. Other Rappers realize that and, are like "? it". Lately, more and more rappers have more social content on their records, and rather talk about realer ? in their interviews.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    that cant tell me nothing story funny lol

i sho remember d/l'n that inspiration n seein ye on the tracklist then being like wtf
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview. Growth and maturation is what it's about. Can't believe it's been 10 years. Still don't care what nobody say TM 101 is a classic. Aint one song you gotta skip on there.

Funny thing though "Tear it Up" is the only song idk word for word. My mom wouldn't let me play it out loud "If you don't turn that sex ? off" but I could play "Gangsta Music" loud and clear.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout to go cop...that's my word when Trap or Die dropped me and my ? R.I.P hit up the bootleg man at 8 a.m. cruised thru Chicago all day....wore the CD out...went back to the same bootleg man at 6 pm the same day and bought Trap or Die again....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    That Jeezy church in the streets album, is riding that Kendrick TPAB wave.

Kendrick to this era, is what Outkast was to Kanye, who impacted the previous era.
    Outkast went so far left, and had so much success, that RocaFella was like "? it... Let's put Ye out. he ain't that far left..."
    I garuntee, The success of Outkast Love Below /Speaker Boxxx, played a role in Kanye getting a chance.

Thats what TPAB is, Kendrick went far left on that album in terms of content, and still had success. Other Rappers realize that and, are like "? it". Lately, more and more rappers have more social content on their records, and rather talk about realer ? in their interviews.

The recession, ? , came waaaaay before robot voices mcgee
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Haven't seen the interview yet. But don't they say "shawty redd on the track' all over who dag?

Yeah but he didn't produce the track his protege D. Rich did. He was the co-producer of it but Redd is given most of the credit for the track.

Surprised people still don't know this. D. Rich pretty much reinvented Redd's sound though.

Dope interview.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listened to the Cd earlier today its straight so far. Havent finished listening yet