(spinoff thread) Men out here gettin their salad tossed.... ? or Nah?

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    Why do yall care
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ?
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Hooked him up this morning.... Not full on, but he got his ? sucked and his ? licked. Depending on how I feel this evening, he may get the full treatment.

I don't look at him as less than a man. He isn't up on all fours or any other faggy ? that was imagined in here. It's me between his legs, serving him. I'm into the debauchery.

Ooh girl you are better than me. I will never love anybody enough to lick below the taint.

Minus well. You already there.

you going hard for that ? for a person who has never done it..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have fun in hell with that butt play

---
    Fellas did you ever let a ? tickle your ? ? Ladies did you ever tickle Ya ? ? ? Real talk that feeling is extraordinary. I came and it went all the way to the ceiling . Had my legs doing different angles

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/532669/real-grown-discussion/p1
    you a ? ass trifling ? if you don't shampoo and condition your bootyhole hair. Hair is hair and you need to keep it clean b. All hair gotta be untangled and moisturize . If you don't do shampoo and condition ya bootyhole hair than you might as well not shower you ? ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531758/on-some-real-ass-? /p1

thomas-the-tank-engine-disgusted-1350682905K.gif

NH, just in case.

That's not ? . He's got a clean ass so what. He isn't on all fours waxing to make way for tounges, fingers, and strapons like @kingofkingz
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    Stupid ? @Westie don't @ me to anything. I keep ya ? on ignore for a reason!! Ya post suck!! u have no clue wtf i do in any bedroom situation
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men liking men is ? . Woman having sex with men is nor ? . I do believe alot of this ? is gateway down low ? though.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hooked him up this morning.... Not full on, but he got his ? sucked and his ? licked. Depending on how I feel this evening, he may get the full treatment.

I don't look at him as less than a man. He isn't up on all fours or any other faggy ? that was imagined in here. It's me between his legs, serving him. I'm into the debauchery.

Ooh girl you are better than me. I will never love anybody enough to lick below the taint.

No the ? I ain't.

So you tell me you licking taint but ain't licking ass?

Go the hell on. I'm sure when you gettin busy, you ain't consciously avoiding all that. Let's keep it G real.

First of all, I'm 100% avoiding that area. Purposefully and carefully avoiding that area. If getting your diçk, ? and taint taken care of isn't enough to please a ? I'm with, he's gonna have to move the ? along.

Lastly, I'm 99% sure my ? would go upside my head if I did attempt to do anything with his ? .

I don't think it's a matter of what is "enough". I don't think there's a ? living that is getting serviced like you mentioned and is like "but she ain't lick my ass so she was wack tho". Just sayin.

I think it would be like "whoa this girl is a ? freak"
    Just knowing a woman is down to get that nasty for the boy earns some bonus points from me.

I'm cool not having the freak title cuz I don't lick ass.

But, do you like to get your ass lick though?
  • Westie
    Options
    Bazz-B wrote: »

No the ? I ain't.

So you tell me you licking taint but ain't licking ass?

Go the hell on. I'm sure when you gettin busy, you ain't consciously avoiding all that. Let's keep it G real.

First of all, I'm 100% avoiding that area. Purposefully and carefully avoiding that area. If getting your diçk, ? and taint taken care of isn't enough to please a ? I'm with, he's gonna have to move the ? along.

Lastly, I'm 99% sure my ? would go upside my head if I did attempt to do anything with his ? .

I don't think it's a matter of what is "enough". I don't think there's a ? living that is getting serviced like you mentioned and is like "but she ain't lick my ass so she was wack tho". Just sayin.

I think it would be like "whoa this girl is a ? freak"
    Just knowing a woman is down to get that nasty for the boy earns some bonus points from me.

I'm cool not having the freak title cuz I don't lick ass.

But, do you like to get your ass lick though?

Nope. Had it done, not a fan.
  • Westie
    Options
    Everybody ain't supposed to lick ass you nasty bastids!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow at this thread lmao
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So to the guys who have openly admitted to having this done.

Do yall feel like a big weight has been lifted off ya shoulders? I mean how long have you been holding this secret in? Is this thread liberating to know other male posters have shared this same experience as you? Have y'all started a pm amongst yourselves to discuss when yall 1st realized it was ok to enjoy that?

Pause...n/h...smh.

I bet you go to sleep with ? thought...I been getting my ass licked since 1993 ? ....senior year high school ? with a 25 year old...had a ? toes curled up like a mufucker....you need to enjoy life...I guess next you gonna say getting your ? licked while getting jacked off is ? too huh....smh...these new ?

Damn bruh. Didn't mean to upset you. This ? went on a Dez Bryant type of rant. Lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That ? ?
    The ? isn't your ass tho so . That's irrelevant
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *dead* @ this entire thread

I was wondering why this ? was 12 pages

the last page got me in tears @stonecoldmikey u obviously need an intervention

I could've sworn I raised u better than that :(

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love making a woman eat my ? with chunky almond butter
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not ?
    I knew a few chicks who wanted to get freaky with me like that, I won't ask for it but if a chick REALLY wants to get her knocks off, ? it. I'd never let her put her finger in it though lol
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't knock those who get down like that. Different strokes for different folks. But nah I can't get jiggy with that ? .

To those that get down like that, just don't be surprised when you lady wanna finger pop u or ? ? u in the ass cause you let her feel a bit manly.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the most bizarre Threads I've ever read in Life
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'll tell yall this much ain't ? sweet over here.. if a chick wanna put her tongue in my ass I'm let her, if she happens to put a finger down there too i ain't stopping her & only thing I'm gonna be sayin is make sure u swallow when i finish

I swear yall ? must be having some mediocre boring sex hahahaha

Brah WTF
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is still no masculine way to get your ass ate in 2017.....