Fatalities After Multiple Attacks Across Paris..Update: At least 129 people dead;352 people injured.

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    shaun king is a ? idiot most of the shooters in america are literally crazy people off their medication, these people who did this slaughter were not crazy they were well supplied and motivated to commit murder and they did so logically and in their right mind. ? OUT OF HERE IT'S NOT THE SAME

So all these crackers are "just" mentally ill?

? you straight up.......

MontyW2.gif

YEAH MOST OF THE CRACKERS that go on random shooting sprees are crazy that's the truth
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The chicken come home to roost....as tragic as these incidents are, France has done worst things in history. Matter of fact, they were the worst of the colonial regimes. RIP to the dead
    Look i don't want to sound like i'm supporting the oppression of any group of people but at this point the western world has to treat islam like we treated communism in the 1950's

2 wrongs don't make a right and that title is reserved for Belgium by far

2 wrongs? And no, it's not reserved for Belgium..how many colonies did they have? Direct rule by the french has been the worst,and they're still enforcing this.

French having colonies and horrible past doesn't justify being massively killed now.

You think you can ? your way to a great nation and not suffer consequences? You must be bereft of history. Nothing justifies slavery, holocaust, plagues, authoritarian rule etc etc but they happened

Ok not disagreeing but on one hand you say nothing justify the Holocaust but on the other you make it seem like it's ok that mass killings happened to France because of there past. Either you approve or condemn no middle ground or exception in something as extreme as this.

The hell i can condemn and admonish my son or child for a wrong, but also let him know the reason why something is happening. The first post you quoted give credence to that. We must know why something is happening, terrorists didn't just sprung out of someone's ? .

Yes you can do that to a kid who's done something wrong and can learn from it. France is a country and the event that happened is larger then just lecturing a child for not listening. As far as explaining why something might have happened then cool all for that but to give support and make it seem like it should happened is too completely different things
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real, why do muslims flood Twitter to anguish over the clock kid getting questioned......but are silent when this happens?

If this ? is isolated, then they need to stand the ? up because doing nothing ain't much better.

The same reason black people got ? to say when a cop kils one of us.

Simple ? to people without a bias
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They found suicide belts on the 4 terrorists killed in the concert shooting
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    At the end of the day. We can put European atrocities against Arabs and Muslims on a chart. And Arab and Muslim atrocities against Europeans on a chart...and see who the REAL terrorist are.

We can see which countries and people have ? and pillaged over HUNDREDS of years on a chart. And see which ones have not.

The difference between White Europeans and Brown Arabs? One has a worldwide Public Relations strategy and the other has pipe bombs and AK47s.

IDGAF

Is that why their religion is the motivation oorrrr????
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chicken come home to roost....as tragic as these incidents are, France has done worst things in history. Matter of fact, they were the worst of the colonial regimes. RIP to the dead
    Look i don't want to sound like i'm supporting the oppression of any group of people but at this point the western world has to treat islam like we treated communism in the 1950's

2 wrongs don't make a right and that title is reserved for Belgium by far

2 wrongs? And no, it's not reserved for Belgium..how many colonies did they have? Direct rule by the french has been the worst,and they're still enforcing this.

You keep saying he chickens coming home to roost???? did francophone africans shoot up anything in france???

Are francophone Africans the only ones to suffer under the monarchy? Ghadaffi died not too long from the hands of a France-led coalition, terrorists took fort there...

Talking about Ghadaffi, he warned that this type of ? would happen, Assad said the same thing not to long ago.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    shaun king is a ? idiot most of the shooters in america are literally crazy people off their medication, these people who did this slaughter were not crazy they were well supplied and motivated to commit murder and they did so logically and in their right mind. ? OUT OF HERE IT'S NOT THE SAME

Dylan Roof

Ok you have one example but how many of the mass shooters in america that have been like dylan roof???? most of the american mass shooter have just been people with mental issues

they just caught 3 more "would-be" dylan roofs like last week. they arrested 2 OTHER students in Missouri for threatening to shoot up Black people this week...

And how many people Black people have been firebombed in this country all throughout the 1900s...lynchings..kidnappings all that ?

And please don't hit me with the "oh that was a long time ago we're talking about now" The fact of the matter is..in America even TODAY you're more likely to be killed by a right-wing terrorist (or the police) than an islamic terrorist.

? do you want to talk about history or what is going on right now??? Because if we are talking about history then that's a whole different issue, but in the america of 2015, planning to just go into someplace and killing random people is something that is really only done by crazy white people and disaffected rejected white youth.

The odds of being killed by both of them are not good it's not like dylan roof happens every week if you are going to be killed in a mass shooting it's probably going to be by a lone crazy white guy not a ? in his right mind
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

Dylan Roof

Ok you have one example but how many of the mass shooters in america that have been like dylan roof???? most of the american mass shooter have just been people with mental issues

they just caught 3 more "would-be" dylan roofs like last week. they arrested 2 OTHER students in Missouri for threatening to shoot up Black people this week...

And how many people Black people have been firebombed in this country all throughout the 1900s...lynchings..kidnappings all that ?

And please don't hit me with the "oh that was a long time ago we're talking about now" The fact of the matter is..in America even TODAY you're more likely to be killed by a right-wing terrorist(or the police) than an islamic terrorist.

And the fact these are relatively YOUNG white males should be noted

So "someone" is "indoctrinating" these guys into a 200 plus year old ideology of violence and aggression toward black people
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suicide belts?

Never heard of that
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? forget about root causes when ? like this happens.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's astounding bruh, like they just wanna cast aside and reflect on the now. As if these things just happen..
  • zzombie
    Options
    You know that this ? will eventually happen in america??? and that it very well could be your family members that die if they can do this ? in france then it will eventually happen right here
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No root cause justify innocent men women and children losing their life in any part of the world

It ain't about justify...it's just looking at cause and effect. When somebody commits a murder "motive" matters when building a case.

What happened is disgusting and is a tragedy. But the narrative for a while has been "oh they hate us because of our freedoms" and that's a lie and kind of disrespectful to the victims.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you straight up.......

MontyW2.gif

YEAH MOST OF THE CRACKERS that go on random shooting sprees are crazy that's the truth

I agree, but they all suffer from the same mental debility. Racism. The whole country racist as ? so when a one of them crackas goes crazy, the targets of his insanity are obvious
  • zzombie
    Options
    aint this the same ? that be @ing every ? mod to ban Real Lady?

real talk zzombie... i take real lady posting over you any day.

you are a tick in that space in between the ? and thigh of the IC.

? ? you and i have never tried to get any mod to ban real lady if you don't like what i say then ? you i'm not down with the group think ? and i am entitled to my own reasoned opinion
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No root cause justify innocent men women and children losing their life in any part of the world

Who on here is disputing that? Some focus on the causative, others focus on the narrative. There's no wrong or right time to discuss either.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It ain't about justify...it's just looking at cause and effect. When somebody commits a murder "motive" matters when building a case.

What happened is disgusting and is a tragedy. But the narrative for a while has been "oh they hate us because of our freedoms" and that's a lie and kind of disrespectful to the victims.

Not saying that there is a cause and effect. Not saying that colonialism didn't happen. All I'm saying is that again doesn't justify killing of innocent men women and child. That's literally all I'm saying. Don't vaguely speak on root causes as though what happened in the past makes what happened somehow right so to speak.
  • zzombie
    Options

? you straight up.......

MontyW2.gif

I agree, but they all suffer from the same mental debility. Racism. The whole country racist as ? so when a one of them crackas goes crazy, the targets of his insanity are obvious

Racism is not insanity. The crazy crackers i am talking about are literally suffering from recognized mental disorders
  • zzombie
    Options

They hate us because it's part of their religion
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism is taught.