Fatalities After Multiple Attacks Across Paris..Update: At least 129 people dead;352 people injured.

Options

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    YOU STUPID ILLITERATE ? never learned that there are about 5 million black people in France.

Yeah, I was wondering if some people were gonna realize that fact. Some do, while a lot of them got that 10 block radius mentality.

A lot Africans live in France and a very good chance some of them are part of the dead.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so they blaming syrians...

so these people crossed the water, walk thru countries and didnt get checked for rifles ?

yea ok

not difficult to get guns bro.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so they blaming syrians...

so these people crossed the water, walk thru countries and didnt get checked for rifles ?

yea ok

Anything to get rid of Assad ehh? The rhetoric upcoming will be pure propaganda. Just fight Russia already!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Mods on this grave yard of a site, are deleting ppls post ?

Lmao time for me to hang it up.

They been doing that my friend.

Amen.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    No ONE is safe anywhere on the planet. Live everyday like it's your last. These Islamic fanatics ain't playing if they could attack close to where a sitting President of a top Western country was chilling..

How do you win against brainwashed suicidal mass murderers who can strike at any given moment?

It's It's vicious cycle between the Western powers against Islamic fundamentalism.

? help us all..

Take the 'suicidal' out of 'brainwashed suicidal mass murderers' and that could be an apt description of the Western powers as well...
    Rasta. wrote: »
    No ONE is safe anywhere on the planet. Live everyday like it's your last. These Islamic fanatics ain't playing if they could attack close to where a sitting President of a top Western country was chilling..

How do you win against brainwashed suicidal mass murderers who can strike at any given moment?

It's It's vicious cycle between the Western powers against Islamic fundamentalism.

? help us all..

Take the 'suicidal' out of 'brainwashed suicidal mass murderers' and that could be an apt description of the Western powers as well...

I shake my head every cotdamn time when i read people's insight (? ) on the internet. Is there a blockage in the brain somewhere that prevents people from looking at things from another persons pov? They don't have to be a Muslim/Fundamentalist/Terrorist to "avenge" what they perceive as persecution of their families irrespective of religion. I know what i'll grow up with if i see a stranger in my land/house killing my family.

I'm saying bro.. on this website alone there's a celebrated admiration for the United States military and those who serve and who are posters. Pray tell me who carries out these "persecution" in Arabic lands in the name of extinguishing terror? Hence why I stated it's a vicious cycle with no clear winner on both sides.

I'm yet to see a militarised conflict the United States has 'won' in my lifetime since I became aware of their invasion of Vietnam .

Now peeps wanna act all righteous and say Western countries reap where they sow regarding attacks like last night?

I'm African BTW. I got Boko Haram to worry about
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last night i had a thought of some wild ? ..

If i peeped some sideways ? on the downlow in public..(for instance someone acting out of the ordinary) as much as i would want to alert people at that very moment.. Im getting the ? out of dodge and then calling then authorities..
  • Rasta.
    Options

? help us all..

? help us all..

I shake my head every cotdamn time when i read people's insight (? ) on the internet. Is there a blockage in the brain somewhere that prevents people from looking at things from another persons pov? They don't have to be a Muslim/Fundamentalist/Terrorist to "avenge" what they perceive as persecution of their families irrespective of religion. I know what i'll grow up with if i see a stranger in my land/house killing my family.

I'm saying bro.. on this website alone there's a celebrated admiration for the United States military and those who serve and who are posters. Pray tell me who carries out these "persecution" in Arabic lands in the name of extinguishing terror? Hence why I stated it's a vicious cycle with no clear winner on both sides.

I'm yet to see a militarised conflict the United States has 'won' in my lifetime since I became aware of their invasion of Vietnam .

Now peeps wanna act all righteous and say Western countries reap where they sow regarding attacks like last night?

I'm African BTW. I got Boko Haram to worry about

I know what you are...ask yourself who went to the other's land first.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would we have terrorists if we didnt have governments?
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Would we have terrorists if we didnt have governments who interfered in other sovereign country's affairs?

fixed
  • playmaker88
    Options

:s
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last night i had a thought of some wild ? ..

If i peeped some sideways ? on the downlow in public..(for instance someone acting out of the ordinary) as much as i would want to alert people at that very moment.. Im getting the ? out of dodge and then calling then authorities..

yeah survival instinct. no Ultimate sacrifice ? for me either, got people waiting at home
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    It's part of the white supremacy agenda.

Whenever a white person does an evil crime, the media works hard to make society continue to believe that white people are incapable of violence.

Only People of color can be violent criminal thug terrorists.

White people are innocent angels and as soft as precious snowflakes in the name of Jesus Christ.

White people are the saviors, they protectors.

They are the controllers of the moral compass. They know what is right and what is wrong.
    They can do no wrong.

They wiped out native Americans for a good cause.

They purchased slaves so that their precious white babies could have a warm cotton coats to protect them from harsh winters.

They built this nation, with their bare pink palms.

If any white person commits crime, it is because they are insane. Because white people are not built to be violent purposely.

White people are human beings. They can make mistakes.
    You see what I did there?
    This is the white supremacy agenda.
    To make you believe this and to make the rest of society believe this.
    If you ain't woke, you wouldn't be able to see this.
    The hell does this have to do with White supremacy. I swear you internet intellectuals are dumb as rocks. Why hit a Cambodian restaurant, what did they do to them? You're no better than cop defenders who make excuses for their abuses. "But what about black on black violence?", that's show you sound right now with this ? and you don't even realize it.

This is Arab supremacy. They're more racist than White people and been doing this ? since forever. Every race has done dirt, but this isn't a history lesson, it's about what's happening right NOW. Arabs were just as involved in the slave trade as White people, and they still have it going on today. They've been doing mass genocides against Africans for years, and killing those who don't accept their supremacy. Those Syrians are not kin to us.

One of the cities ISIS named was Washington, and last time I check that city is 50% Black. If you're not muslim, they consider you the enemy, people need to start looking at this for what it is. The World needs to handle them like they did with the nazis
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, because we have religions. When islamists go into an African nation and ? those who don't follow their cult.....I would say that has nothing to do with government.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it bad that idgaf?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If/when it hits home you'll have an adjustment..
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    YTY1NTQ4NjJiNSMvQkFfWDVrWW1zdFN4eXdTWXhZTkJhYzExY2JvPS82M3gxMzI6NTEyMXgzMzI0Lzg0MHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3phMGE2ejd3aGFjYnA0ajBlMmprcHZ0MGVleWtuYmhmNnV2YTdyNHR1OWRldnR2dDdnN2xubHR2c3lkZGQ0cWguanBn.jpg

Didnt give a ? til i saw this.

but, but they're white
    they never supported blacks fighting against white supremacy
    so ? them

right guys?

vYh3ZsF.jpg

a severe lack of empathy for the suffering of others is a cac trait. they bleached y'all ? domes and you don't even know it

Blacks have been indoctrinated with the white supremacist doctrine and don't even realize it.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

He needs one to the head.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    What land is america taking in the middle east?? i keep hearing people make that accusation but i never see any evidence.

oil is sold on the open market and arabs basically control the price and supply

With every post you make, you sink further into a dump. Hypocrite

? can you answer the question or not??? Make an intelligent objection to what I have said

Do you have a better way to deal with Islamic extremists??? What land has America taken permanent control of ?? You talk a lot of ? but you never give any reasoning behind any of your accusations of me

Lol at me talking a lot of ? ...end of! you're a deranged, non-pragmatic, hypocritical christian war mongrel. You want to exterminate Islamic extremist? What will that make you, a Christian extremist? You show your deficit everyday on here when it comes to intelligible discourses so i'll spare you my diatribe.

In other words you cannot answer the ? questions and instead focus on your personal dislike of me. Just like most of the people who oppose me your arguments against me and my positions are empty.

What am I susposed to do with Islamic extremists??? Not advocate their extermination.