Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She didn't even get punched
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how much can keep this ? act up and expect people to take this ? serious?

Its ALL for show at this point.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mainstream media has decided it's okay for female athletes

Oh come the ? on. The racial disparity is one thing, but don't insult my intelligence by acting like men and women are equal when it comes to prevalence of domestic violence. That's the ? logic equivalent of "WELL BLACK PEOPLE ? COPS TOO" or "NATIVE AMERICANS KILLED WHITE PEOPLE TOO". ? Please.

This overrated ? will get hers, but lets not reach.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably won't get hers just because the level of competition shes facing is so horribly low, and her opponents are hand picked to lose.

If people actually studied MMA, they would know that Bethe Corriea's 9-0 record didn't mean much because she was struggling to beat opponents with ? records.

Holm is gonna be a first round armbar. She was handpicked to get ? on by Rousey. No grappling backround, she ain't got ? for rousey who been doing judo since a child
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Sure I'll most likely get my ass kicked by her but best believe that ? hits and doesn't lay me out I'm hitting her ass right back.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The mainstream media has decided it's okay for female athletes

Oh come the ? on. The racial disparity is one thing, but don't insult my intelligence by acting like men and women are equal when it comes to prevalence of domestic violence. That's the ? logic equivalent of "WELL BLACK PEOPLE ? COPS TOO" or "NATIVE AMERICANS KILLED WHITE PEOPLE TOO". ? Please.

This overrated ? will get hers, but lets not reach.

So you're saying men put hands on their women more than women put hands on their men? Can you even quantify that?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    hi-res-aeb7fe6709393f588158daabde837d4c_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

It's a troubling scene: an intimate partner is slapped across the face, punched twice, kneed in the head, and thrown onto the floor. This is the kind of behavior we are all looking to amend, in a new era of domestic violence awareness.

And yet rather few people reacted to this particular situation, even though it was described in the autobiography of one of the biggest stars in sports.

Ronda Rousey wrote in "My Fight, Your Fight" that she slapped her boyfriend across the face "so hard my hand hurt," "punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," and then "grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face" and threw him onto the kitchen floor.

Is this a case of domestic violence? That's hard to say without context. The Justice Department's definition of domestic violence is "a pattern of abusive behavior that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over another intimate partner."

We simply don't know if there's a "pattern" here, since we hear little from Rousey about this relationship. Rousey, in Australia for her Saturday fight against Holly Holm, could not be reached for comment.

The boyfriend, "Snappers McCreepy" as Rousey calls him, was purportedly found to have taken nude photos of her. She grew incensed, as almost anyone would, and reacted with force.

"I'm not comfortable with her behavior," said Kim Pentico of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. "What I am absolutely not willing to say is she's committed domestic violence without speaking with him and learning more about that relationship."
    LMAO!!!!!

Does anybody give two ? about the "CONTEXT" of a man hitting a woman? NOPE.

Immediate indefinite suspension pending a police investigation & pressure from ALL major sports news outlets to ban the black MALE athlete for life.

But when it's a ? we get a heavy dose of good old fashion femi-? ? hypocrisy.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she beat her boyfriends ass for taking nude pics of her without her permission but she's wrong? Only on the IC.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What type of ? want sum ? like that
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she beat her boyfriends ass for taking nude pics of her without her permission but she's wrong? Only on the IC.

ray rice now wife hit him 1st... he was wrong.... on the ic...

Steve McNair got killed for cheating.... he was wrong...

Greg Hardy was "unapologetic" he was wrong..

*shrugs*
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole'girl mushed her ass with a fist....lol
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a safari punch!!!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol she really assaulted her boyfriend for taking pictures, not leaking but taking naked pictures, why she so insecure?

Photos were taken - they will get leaked eventually.
  • Copper
    Options
    She got knocked out....she got beat!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    She got knocked out....she got beat!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that would've made it better is if a black woman had beat her ass.
  • Copper
    Options
    As much as I dislike Floyd he should troll the ? outta rhonda
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.