Popular Artists People Would Be Surprised....

Options
124»

Comments

• MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    MrJR wrote: »
    On the real i never listened to no album entirely, mixtapes yeah but no album i listened to iyrtitl, so far gone da droughts closest I've ever been to was a All Eyes On Me Pac and even some wack songs was on them.

I've actually heard this from a youngn or two. Kid was saying he didn't think Kendrick was that great. I said maybe a little overrated but have you heard GKMC?

"Yeah a couple songs"

I told him nah you gotta listen to that album start to finish. At which point he looked at me crazy and said he almost never does that. Smh ADD fast food ass generation (I'm only 27... is that my generation? Idk I'm already sounding like an old man smh)

I ain't read all that but you could go suck your mommas ? ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    To me listening to EVERYBODY is just as absurd as not listening to a few popular dudes. I dont listen to just anything, ? i dont love hip hop THAT damn much, i dont listen to ? just for the hell of it. Certain dudes you KNOW they have nothing for you based on their personality, features , and/or beat selection

Redman
    Method Man
    Eminem
    Noreaga
    Most southern groups
    Most new ?
    Post-The Cool Lupe
    Wale (did listen to Back 2 the Feature bc of 9th)

Redman has some dope ?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, like who ya like. I try to give everyone a chance. But once I don't like ya ? , other than word of mouth it's hard to give a ? another shot.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Jay-Z, Nas, Pac, Biggie, Em, Kanye, Lupe, Common, Outkast....to many to name

You just listed a lot of people's top 5.

So what do you listen to?

I get most my music from livemixtapes I like trap music, drill music,alot of south rappers but I bump asap, sean, Drake, wale, ross, cole and a few other mainstream rappers....but don't get me wrong I give most rappers a chance I just like certain songs from the ones I named not there full catalog
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get most my music from livemixtapes I like trap music, drill music,alot of south rappers but I bump asap, sean, Drake, wale, ross, cole and a few other mainstream rappers....but don't get me wrong I give most rappers a chance I just like certain songs from the ones I named not there full catalog

How old are you?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listened to Illmatic, but nothing else after that
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ? /Camron
    Kurupt
    Any 50 album other than GRODT
    J Cole
    Max B
    Big Sean
    Drake
    Mobb Deep
    Hoe Buddens
    Papoose, Cassidy, Grafh and all the other ? mixtape rappers
    Future
    Waka
    Young Thug
    Mac dre, E-40, and most of all the other rappers from the ? Area with the exception of Planet asia, Spice-1, Jt the bigga figga, and too short

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So called"Artists" I never ? wit musically
    Future(except karate chop)
    French Montana
    Fetty Wap
    YG
    Yo Gotti
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

How old are you?

23 but age has nun to do with it I bump dmx,ll cool j, juelz santana, kanye, Joey Badass....I just can't listen to certain cats they music just ain't clickin with me
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I NEVER LISTENED TO ANY JEEZY ALBUM AFTER 102

NOT SURE WHY I'M FLAGGED...
    BUT I REALLY DIDN'T...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How old are you?

23 but age has nun to do with it I bump dmx,ll cool j, juelz santana, kanye, Joey Badass....I just can't listen to certain cats they music just ain't clickin with me

To each his own.

I never listened to any of the stuff that you listen to.

I guess the generation gap is real.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally i dont like nas except a few songs. Its not that i hate him but for me he gets boring after a few songs.. lol i know i am gonna get toasted for saying that... but ey ey ? you!
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 supergangster gets a heart attack