IG: Fat Trel & his "goons" threaten to shoot 50 Cent for Rick Rawse...

Options
14567810»

Comments

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imsbwx.jpg

Wooha , now thats an ugly ? ! No wonder he is on his computer all the time i would not go outside with that face..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Damn wat did woodface do 2 cheif keef? cuz that's glo gang n the video wit fat trel talkin bout shooting woodface n the mouf again 4 being a IG thug #ChiRaq #FuckKanan

endboss wrote: »
    Wooha , now thats an ugly ? ! No wonder he is on his computer all the time i would not go outside with that face..

I knew u was ? when u confessed u like getting ya ass ate ? ....& I don't post from a computer ? & I hope I'm ugly 2 u ? cuz I'm not ? ..... I b fukin half Puerto Rican half Iranian chics I don't give a ? bout a faceless male ? callin me ugly or fat on here smh..& if u go on my twitter u can clearly c I stay n VIP wit kats like pusha, trey songs, jeezy, dblock & etc when I go out stupid ?
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Look at his Twitter. He talks about the same ? on there. Who rambles about MMG all damn day?
    I think he's slow

? boy ? I ain't been on my twitter n damn near 2months & I just ddon't have mmg on my twitter u stupid ? ........I thought ya ? ass said u was done wit this thread ? & gtfoh if u aint got nothing 2 say bout the topic ? ...

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Damn wat did woodface do 2 cheif keef? cuz that's glo gang n the video wit fat trel talkin bout shooting woodface n the mouf again 4 being a IG thug #ChiRaq

I knew u was ? when u confessed u like getting ya ass ate ? ....& I don't post from a computer ? & I hope I'm ugly 2 u ? cuz I'm not ? ..... I b fukin half Puerto Rican half Iranian chics I don't give a ? bout a faceless male ? callin me ugly or fat on here smh..& if u go on my twitter u can clearly c I stay n VIP wit kats like pusha, trey songs, jeezy, dblock & etc when I go out stupid ?
    Look at his Twitter. He talks about the same ? on there. Who rambles about MMG all damn day?
    I think he's slow

? boy ? I ain't been on my twitter n damn near 2months & I just ddon't have mmg on my twitter u stupid ? ........I thought ya ? ass said u was done wit this thread ? & gtfoh if u aint got nothing 2 say bout the topic ? ...

You are a groupie ? . Or you're slow. And you're right. I'm done
  • gee757
    Options

You are a groupie ? . Or you're slow. And you're right. I'm done

But how am I a groupie ? wen I got picture proof that I ? wit mmg ? n real life? I swear this place really is the twilight zone..smh
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got some real ? up ? going on with it. Funny and sad as hell all at the same damn time!
  • gee757
    Options
    ? that jus means you bounce from club to club when they come to your town. Like a groupie

If ya ? ass wanna believe that wat ever i aint gotta xplain myself 2 a faceless ? like u..
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You also look like you hang out at wingstop 24/7 and waiting that one of your idols show up, but they are avoiding that place cause they say there is always that one fat , creepy ? i think hes stalking us, lets go some where else..and then you eat your 10 meal out of Frustration..
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    War Angel
    Forever King
    Big 10
    The Lost Tape
    5 murder by numbers
    Animal Ambition
    The Kanan Tape(pending)

All released since 2009 Not even gonna add in the g unit ep's cuz then this would be a blowout of epic proportions,it's not comparable Fif got tapes that are better than ross whole catalog.

Ross got like 5 good songs total Pirates,Devil is a lie(cuz of jigga),mafia music,stay schemin and some other song I forgot.Compare ross to yo gotti that's a realistic comparison
    Animal ambition was trash ,straight up recycle bin material with those outdated trash ass beats.
    p5u7mqV.gif
    giphy.gif

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread was straight up comedy but that ? @gee757 never back down on his allegiances to MMG and his disdain for Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit though and is a one man riot squad going at posters (mostly 50 fans) solo.

Dude is incredibly consistent and has been for years.. .
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imsbwx.jpg

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MrCee757 out here looking like Doughboy off Boyz N the hood and rick ross had a baby...
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those the only topics he speaks on in the reason
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should i drop some more or nah?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    SO IS FAT TREL A ONLINE WANKSTA SINCE 50 AINT BEEN HIT?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't get this ? started lol and 50 was in Miami this week.
  • gee757
    Options

rip.dilla wrote: »
    This thread was straight up comedy but that ? @gee757 never back down on his allegiances to MMG and his disdain for Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit though and is a one man riot squad going at posters (mostly 50 fans) solo.

Dude is incredibly consistent and has been for years.. .

Fam I love watching these woodface lovin ? n this thread n they feelings....... U know if hrap & mumo was here they would b going n on these lames2...i can back up wat i say on here & im not afraid 2 show my face cuz I don't give a ? bout a faceless ? talkin ? on here
    SO IS FAT TREL A ONLINE WANKSTA SINCE 50 AINT BEEN HIT?

Nah...Fat trel didn't say 1 word n that video that was chief keef glo gang ? who was telling renzel they is gonna shoot woodface n the mouf again 4 bein a ? ass IG thug.....

Woodface started all this wen his ? ass got on IG IG thuggin sendin threats talkin bout he's gonna come get renzel..... & them glo gang ? is just letting woodface know ain't nothing sweet & the day he lives out his empty threats & touch renzel he's a dead muuunkee! So when woodface grow some ? & actually go live out his threats on renzel then u will c woodface shot again promise till then trel & glo gang is getting 2 the $ #FuckKanan
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    How the hell did I miss this thread lmaooooooooo
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P. 50 Ce...aw wait nevermind