Obama plans to take in over 200K Syrian refugees: Many have arrived in New Orleans

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You nignogs scared of arabs now? Lol
    And lol at reparations lmaooooo
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are we giving them money exactly?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id be more afraid of all those Somalis in the Twin Cities . Them dudes crazy
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    They are in EU demanding money, food and sex

Dude @ 14:55 said "my ? are very big....this big....doctors says make sex"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=putezSS32m8
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what my Rwandans up to?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this the country's debt?

Like, why in the world would POTUS do this?

Why would he do this?

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Why would he do this?

It's a strategic plan for military advancement of the United States/Israel
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Why would he do this?

As well as maintaining good relation with Syrians once they sort out all of the political BS. America will be right at their door with hands like remember when we..........

Now hand over that oil ? .
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Why would he do this?

As well as maintaining good relation with Syrians once they sort out all of the political BS. America will be right at their door with hands like remember when we..........

It can only happen after Assad is removed, i disagree with the good relations with Syria part tho. The fall of Yankee has began already, because i don't see the alliance with NATO crushing China/Japan/India/Pakistan/Russia. Japan especially due to US dropping Fat man and Little boy (? being cordial since waiting for their chance)
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would he do this?

It can only happen after Assad is removed, i disagree with the good relations with Syria part tho. The fall of Yankee has began already, because i don't see the alliance with NATO crushing China/Japan/India/Pakistan/Russia. Japan especially due to US dropping Fat man and Little boy (? being cordial since waiting for their chance)

That's exactly what I am saying. Assad being removed or not is a part of the political BS. But there will be an end game.

I am specifically speaking about relations with the Syrian people. By the US taking in Syrians when everything is sorted the Syrian people will look at the US as the good guys who were there to help.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would he do this?

The US owns NATO, Japan and India is damn sure not partnering with Pakistan (Mumbai terrorist attacks). China's only saving grace is the money they are making off of American consumers. Russia is trying to figure out how to survive while the oil price falling OPEC has going on.

Also Japan doesnt have a functional military. They have been trying to awaken it but the people dont want to given that the US pretty much fight their fights for them. They send forces to Kosovo and Afghanistan to look like they doing something.
  • caddo man
    edited November 2015
    Options
    The US is taking on Syrians because one: It is the right thing to do but two: WE screen for their best and brightest. Also the family they already have here gets preference. Talked to a girl yesterday that is in a post graduate role. She was ready to head back but now her family may come here. Her father is a research scientist. Obviously if he can get on at a university, He will get in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4

Fear rules your decisions. Funny how you are afraid of the boogeyman when you were the boogeyman not to long ago. In the case of the women in Tennessee that pull a gun on a guy that was asking for a light. You still are.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Why would he do this?

The US owns NATO, Japan and India is damn sure not partnering with Pakistan (Mumbai terrorist attacks). China's only saving grace is the money they are making off of American consumers. Russia is trying to figure out how to survive while the oil price falling OPEC has going on.

Also Japan doesnt have a functional military. They have been trying to awaken it but the people dont want to given that the US pretty much fight their fights for them. They send forces to Kosovo and Afghanistan to look like they doing something.

Lol you're funny bruh...you sound naive as ? . Of course Japan is Demilitarized but have the capacity to be a nuclear State in less than a year. That's all you need in this age, and America will not ? with any nuclear armed state per se. Pakistan/Indian are one country in the grand scheme of things.

Americans are funny, last month they were all bashing putin for bombing ISIS but after France debacle, are calling for troops on the ground to battle ISIS. Hypocrisy at its finest...

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within"- Durant
  • caddo man
    Options

Why would he do this?

Lol you're funny bruh...you sound naive as ? . Of course Japan is Demilitarized but have the capacity to be a nuclear State in less than a year. That's all you need in this age, and America will not ? with any nuclear armed state per se. Pakistan/Indian are one country in the grand scheme of things.

Americans are funny, last month they were all bashing putin for bombing ISIS but after France debacle, are calling for troops on the ground to battle ISIS. Hypocrisy at its finest...

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within"- Durant

I am naive but you just said Pakistan and Indian were partnering. Think about it! read up on Pakistan and India before you lump them together. They are more likely to bomb each other than anyone else.

Also outside of the bombed plane in Egypt. Russian has been right about the recent uprisings and Syria. So dont lump me into any of the "American hypocrisy".

Japan has nuclear technology but why spend their money when the US has enough nuclear warheads on that island that can sink a whole archipelago. Also Japan economy is depends on the US consumer. You dont ? the people that feeds you.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama done lost his ? mind
  • Rasta.
    Options

Why would he do this?

I am naive but you just said Pakistan and Indian were partnering. Think about it! read up on Pakistan and India before you lump them together. They are more likely to bomb each other than anyone else.

Also outside of the bombed plane in Egypt. Russian has been right about the recent uprisings and Syria. So dont lump me into any of the "American hypocrisy".

Japan has nuclear technology but why spend their money when the US has enough nuclear warheads on that island that can sink a whole archipelago. Also Japan economy is depends on the US consumer. You dont ? the people that feeds you.

Don't ever tell me to read up on anything. I take offense to your equating me with 99% of ? in here bruh. Lol at US screening for the best and brightest, again you're very naive to think that but i'll let you preach to the gullible folks on here who have a very skewed view of the world outside their time zone.
  • caddo man
    Options

Why would he do this?

Don't ever tell me to read up on anything. I take offense to your equating me with 99% of ? in here bruh. Lol at US screening for the best and brightest, again you're very naive to think that but i'll let you preach to the gullible folks on here who have a very skewed view of the world outside their time zone.

"equating me with 99% of ? in here" You pretty much just did the same to me................IJS!

I talk to screened refugees all the time. Do only the smartest and wealthiest get in. No! There is a custodian that works in my building that has no education and was considered illiterate. He got in. But I also have talked to refugees from Iraq and Tunisia that were pretty much hand picked because of their background. 75% of the people I interact with are either muslim or from another country (mostly middle east and far east). When I worked overseas, I collaborated with military forces from 20 other countries.

I dont know the inside story on battle plans or Pentagon secrets. I haven't been reading some conspiracy theories or even taking wild guesses on things. I speak facts that I can back up.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New years eve in New York city .........
  • Rasta.
    Options

Why would he do this?

"equating me with 99% of ? in here" You pretty much just did the same to me................IJS!

I talk to screened refugees all the time. Do only the smartest and wealthiest get in. No! There is a custodian that works in my building that has no education and was considered illiterate. He got in. But I also have talked to refugees from Iraq and Tunisia that were pretty much hand picked because of their background. 75% of the people I interact with are either muslim or from another country (mostly middle east and far east). When I worked overseas, I collaborated with military forces from 20 other countries.

I dont know the inside story on battle plans or Pentagon secrets. I haven't been reading some conspiracy theories or even taking wild guesses on things. I speak facts that I can back up.

Refugees from Tunisia eh? How exactly does someone from Tunisia become a refugee? On one hand, you screen for the best and brightest but also agree not all the wealthiest and smartest get in, which is which? I know what you are based on what you post on the internet, and frankly i ain't impressed with your 75% and the jargon you post. Only fact you posted is the bolded
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder if the levees breaking was a plan all along to clean out New Orleans for this
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    CTEfhfqUEAAeR5a.jpg

potus-tweet-2.jpg

22nQjg2.gif

100,000 refugees per year?????

Why???

39GbFlD.gif
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Quit your ? . Over 700,000 Middle Eastern refugees have come to America since 9/11.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit your ? . Over 700,000 Middle Eastern refugees have come to America since 9/11.

So what all 700,000 were a mistake