in other news Ward dropped his belts an is officially at 175

And Kovalev gonna beat his ass when they finally fight

? i hope so..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Floyd about to either have jokes... or take the high road on some "I wish Rousey nothing but the best, hopefully she can come back from this loss." Haha

So if he had jokes, you would've bolded the other part...i mean...
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »
    He didnt wanna pay 300k and already paid GGG in step aside money

in other news Ward dropped his belts an is officially at 175

And Kovalev gonna beat his ass when they finally fight

Regardless all props to Ward for stepping up towards his biggest challenge in boxing, period... unfortunately not all cut out from the same cloth...lil g just not it

Yeah. Hes still gonna get that work though so it don't matter.
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd about to either have jokes... or take the high road on some "I wish Rousey nothing but the best, hopefully she can come back from this loss." Haha

I was just thinking that. He only had two options
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Golovkin got 800k in step aside money.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

JLacey wrote: »

I was just thinking that. He only had two options

BvzpVoR.jpg
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    Damn Golovkin got 800k in step aside money.

Cotto ? around and bounce that check. Be like no need for step aide money no more they took the belt. ? you, pay me!

4nJV9539NeBvG.gif
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Got damn Holyfield had a strange career..just caught that Chasing Holyfield...
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe this dude said he canelo was too young smh like canelo wasn't calling out Floyd and ppl wasn't saying he was the ONE if he was too young why didn't u tell your fighter to wait a couple fight s before facing him
    In the build up Oscar was going around saying he laid out the blueprint on how to beat Floyd. After Floyd made Canelo look bad he was saying he was too young and inexperienced.

Oscar ain't the only one that's inconsistent. All these casuals, pactards and fans with racial bias (I'm sorry) do this. Before the fight takes place they'll build up his opponent. After Floyd neutralizes them it's either he waited till they were past their prime or they were too young. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. TBE won't get his due till he's either old and decrepid or old. He got to be non threatening for these people to give him his due. Alot of this is race related. I might make a thread on this. It's gonna have some people upset, but it's the truth...
  • ethos
    Options
    Mayweather playing chess wit all these Lil ? . Oscar, Ronda, Broner, ESPN, white america...

Lmao
  • ethos
    Options
    Worse part bout it all that going to make their soul burn even slower. He gonna sit for like year and a half whip their next savior and walk off with 200m+
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Floyd taking the high road... Props. But I wanted to see him go in on her

But for what though? He is a fighter, she is a fighter..fighters are all cocky n talk. So was he gonna pop ? about cuz she lost n thought she was gonna go undefeated?? Fighters lose fights...? happens.

Props for what he had to say though. Whether it was mind games or not. I respect what he had to say..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    If Rousey takes up that offer and let Floyd show her a little somethin, she wont get beat again...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Rousey takes up that offer and let Floyd show her a little somethin, she wont get beat again...

actually wasnt floyd showing broner a lil something?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

actually wasnt floyd showing broner a lil something?

Exactly. Now Floyd is the Goat trainer? U ? man
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

But for what though? He is a fighter, she is a fighter..fighters are all cocky n talk. So was he gonna pop ? about cuz she lost n thought she was gonna go undefeated?? Fighters lose fights...? happens.

Props for what he had to say though. Whether it was mind games or not. I respect what he had to say..

Naw she talked too much shot bout him for him to be all nice
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He offered to help but she will take a lot of heat if she accepted ..all the ? she talked about him she would get bashed way worse than she is now if she worked with Floyd ..

Any way

Looking forward to the fight hopefully I ain't gotta do night shift
    War cotto
  • ethos
    Options
    He offered to help but she will take a lot of heat if she accepted ..all the ? she talked about him she would get bashed way worse than she is now if she worked with Floyd ..

Any way

Looking forward to the fight hopefully I ain't gotta do night shift
    War cotto

I was with you til the last statement. .
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I think he's jealous -- jealous. The thing is this, I mean, you see Richard Schaefer is gone. Richard Schaefer built Golden Boy. Honestly, who wants to do business with Oscar De La Hoya? I really care about a fighter's well-being. I'm just saying if Miguel Cotto was my fighter, if Canelo was my fighter, they'd be a lot bigger than they are now."
    lol based on what? this ? has 0 stars made through tmt.
    i side with floyd on this petty arguing through letters ? but he can't say a word about oscar and promoting until he makes a star. he has a stable of bums and didnt even bless one of em with a couple mill and a showcase on the way out
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol its promotion. you dont take it serious. floyd talked ? his whole career but we know it aint that serious
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »

lol its promotion. you dont take it serious. floyd talked ? his whole career but we know it aint that serious

Exactly
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh stop, that exchange between them was minor and she wasn't popping anymore sh*t than he was. That whole thing wasn't that serious.

one superstar to another where the media wanted to hype it more....
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    "I think he's jealous -- jealous. The thing is this, I mean, you see Richard Schaefer is gone. Richard Schaefer built Golden Boy. Honestly, who wants to do business with Oscar De La Hoya? I really care about a fighter's well-being. I'm just saying if Miguel Cotto was my fighter, if Canelo was my fighter, they'd be a lot bigger than they are now."
    lol based on what? this ? has 0 stars made through tmt.
    i side with floyd on this petty arguing through letters ? but he can't say a word about oscar and promoting until he makes a star. he has a stable of bums and didnt even bless one of em with a couple mill and a showcase on the way out

The bold is ? just based on the simple fact that mayweather promotions ain't been in the game that long for you feel like they should already have a made a star. Look how long golden boy promoting and the only person you can say is a star that they build from the ground up is Canelo. IMO that is truly debatable if Canelo is truly a star.